It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oh my goodness - small magnets must be banned because, because - OMG!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2021 @ 01:25 PM
link   
a reply to: MykeNukem

That is the problem, you think someone having nothing to gain from that story would lie, maybe just to get some more stars on his ATS comment. But when it's about the higher society having everything to gain from the pandemic, you just refuse to even allow your mind to think there's something going on behind the scene. I understand that people want to live in a cushy fluffy pink world where everyone is well intentioned but you cant just plant your head in the sand and pretend there's nothing going on forever. Patterns repeat themselves and if you go back in time you will constantly see greedy humans tyrannically ruling over populations for their own desires and gains either by dictatorship or by illusory democracy , so i wonder why the majority think of rulers now as being well intentioned even after scandals breakout one after another. That closed mind is what gives them power to continually dominate us. Burn the knowledge, give them your own learning system and control their thoughts & moves like sheep's and give money to the rest and repeat "YOU ARE FREE" you'll have them all under control.

Anyway, thanks for the suggestion. Tiktok has enough of these videos. Proofs are not enough for everyone. You can bring a horse to the river but you can't make it drink.

posted on May, 30 2021 @ 01:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: MonsieurKi
a reply to: MykeNukem

That is the problem, you think someone having nothing to gain from that story would lie, maybe just to get some more stars on his ATS comment. But when it's about the higher society having everything to gain from the pandemic, you just refuse to even allow your mind to think there's something going on behind the scene. I understand that people want to live in a cushy fluffy pink world where everyone is well intentioned but you cant just plant your head in the sand and pretend there's nothing going on forever. Patterns repeat themselves and if you go back in time you will constantly see greedy humans tyrannically ruling over populations for their own desires and gains either by dictatorship or by illusory democracy , so i wonder why the majority think of rulers now as being well intentioned even after scandals breakout one after another. That closed mind is what gives them power to continually dominate us. Burn the knowledge, give them your own learning system and control their thoughts & moves like sheep's and give money to the rest and repeat "YOU ARE FREE" you'll have them all under control.

Anyway, thanks for the suggestion. Tiktok has enough of these videos. Proofs are not enough for everyone. You can bring a horse to the river but you can't make it drink.

I don't have a closed mind. Just a rational one.

I wouldn't take this vax if they wrote off my land taxes for life. For other reasons, not because I think it'll make me more magnetic....maybe personality wise? not sure...

I haven't seen anything to believe this is true. Sorry, tik tok doesn't cut it for me.

Nice speech though.

posted on May, 30 2021 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Listen very closely, I have had both jabs and NO, no magnets stuck to me. As for magnets affecting humans, have non of you heard of an MRI? For those of you who haven't, it stands foe Magnetic Resonance Imaging. Basically they lie you down and send you through a gigantic electro magnet and they get an image like an x ray. It's just about dangerous items for children, nothing whatso ever to do with Covid.

posted on May, 30 2021 @ 02:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Trueman
What if aliens are coming with a super magnet and start retrieving all vaccinates into a big mothership with a giant meat grinder.

- The vaccine was just a tenderizer.

Magnets!

You know them!😆

posted on May, 30 2021 @ 02:37 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyInTheOintment

magnetic fields disrupt the nanites programing, can't be having that now can we.

posted on May, 30 2021 @ 02:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: hounddoghowlie

magnetic fields disrupt the nanites programing, can't be having that now can we.

I don't think this action would solve that..do you?

posted on May, 30 2021 @ 07:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: hounddoghowlie

Nah, the latest nanites use nano-fiber optics to get around that.

posted on May, 30 2021 @ 07:19 PM
link   

There are no magnetic nanoparticles and if there were it would be impossible for them to create an attraction strong enough to hold a magnet. I don't understand how anyone can hear that and not laugh.

posted on May, 30 2021 @ 07:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

There are no magnetic nanoparticles and if there were it would be impossible for them to create an attraction strong enough to hold a magnet. I don't understand how anyone can hear that and not laugh.

Not so sure about that. Just google or duckduckgo "magnetic nanoparticles".

an amount of them in an injection could hold a small magnet.

magnetic nanoparticles in medicine

posted on May, 30 2021 @ 09:18 PM
link   
But...but...but... magnets are a choking hazard and are bad like orange man so need to be cancelled and banned for eternity. Yeah, have a family friend who was vaccinated (mRNA version) who can manage to stick a magnet to her arm and thinks it's funny and cool.

Yeah, cool beans right?

Her son also wants to run for president due to Biden being an inspiration for him, that is the future that will be entailed.

posted on May, 30 2021 @ 09:24 PM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

I guess these people are just too attractive on their own. Magnetic personalities. That explains why magnets are sticking to injection sites.

posted on May, 30 2021 @ 09:39 PM
link   
a reply to: panoz77

I'm curious if a vaccinated person would cause a change in a magnetic compass. Has anyone tried that yet?

Thats how farmers can tell if a cow has a stomach magnet in it or not. The compass will deflect for a "loaded" cow...

posted on May, 31 2021 @ 12:10 AM
link   
So what pops out if you take a 300 lb grabber magnet to such a spot?

posted on May, 31 2021 @ 12:46 AM
link   

I recently had some medical imaging done. Because they were in a rush and it didn't seem that the radioactive indicator was going to get into my bloodstream in time, they also gave me an injection of radioisotopes.

This means I received double the radioactive dose.

I now, clearly, have super powers.

No, really...

LOL

edit on 31/5/2021 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2021 @ 01:46 AM
link   
Just buy a big, strong magnet and try it for yourself.

Nothing will come out of it, pun intended. Sometimes people are trying to stir some crap up.

posted on May, 31 2021 @ 02:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Melen
This is the biggest pile of garbage. This literally makes zero sense scientifically or in any other way. Critical thinking ftw as usual on ats.

I’ve had the vaccine, and unfortunately developed no special magnetic powers. Bummer.

It's not all small magnets, it's their sale as a children's toy.

posted on May, 31 2021 @ 02:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nivhk91
a reply to: AaarghZombies
Maybe they should punish the producers and companies instead of... I don't know, punishing everyone?

Seems like they're going out of their way to "punish" a part instead of the toy or company instead.

What are you talking about?

Who is being punished?

All they're talking about is updating the safety standards on children's toys to regulated the inclusion of small magnets.

There are already regulations on detachable magnet or magnets that can break loose, but these toys get round them by being labelled as crafts or educational toys.

Nobody is being punished, no one is going to jail.

posted on May, 31 2021 @ 04:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: MetalThunder
Just saying

The Magnet Challenge. True of False? 'Not On The Beeb' investigates

Hmmm this did sound absurd at first but that video makes me want to go check this myself. It clearly cannot be a microchip, as they explain at the end of the video. However I also highly doubt there is anything magnetic in the vaccine, even if there was I don't see why it would be concentrated around the injection site unless they missed the vein. The only other explanation I can come up with is that the vaccine is doing something to make the cells become magnetically aligned around the injection site but that also seems quite unlikely. I also find it hard to believe they would ban small magnets to stop people trying this, many people already have them and they have many common uses. The article says the NHS is calling for a ban on small magnets, which I can bet will never happen, but then again the UK always finds a way to surprise me.

posted on May, 31 2021 @ 04:30 AM
link   

There are already regulations on detachable magnet or magnets that can break loose, but these toys get round them by being labelled as crafts or educational toys.

I remember getting a science kit with some fairly strong magnets back when I was a kid, great practical learning experience and it didn't kill me. I also doubt they use strong neodymium magnets in children toys these days, I'm guessing the UK has regulations for that too. Obviously kids should not be playing with strong magnets, and I doubt most of the kids who do swallow them and die got them from a toy science kit. The OP's article cites an example where a young child got hold of small magnets owned by an older sibling, then goes on to insinuate banning small magnets in all toys will somehow fix that problem.

posted on May, 31 2021 @ 06:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: ChaoticOrder

I remember getting a science kit with some fairly strong magnets back when I was a kid, great practical learning experience and it didn't kill me. I also doubt they use strong neodymium magnets in children toys these days, I'm guessing the UK has regulations for that too. Obviously kids should not be playing with strong magnets, and I doubt most of the kids who do swallow them and die got them from a toy science kit. The OP's article cites an example where a young child got hold of small magnets owned by an older sibling, then goes on to insinuate banning small magnets in all toys will somehow fix that problem.

When you were a kid you probably instinctively knew that you shouldn't swallow a magnet and see if you can stick a toaster to your stomach.

Kids today don't have the common sense that they used to, and they are more likely to watch videos online of people encouraging them to do stupid things.

Bear in mind that this was simply a suggestion by a couple of people in a news article, it's not a grass roots safety campaign, or proposed government regulation.

I'm merely explaining that what is being suggested is limited and targeted. It's about amending existing legislation regarding children's toys. It won't have any real effects on adults.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join