It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oh my goodness - small magnets must be banned because, because - OMG!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2021 @ 07:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04
a reply to: FlyInTheOintment

There are no magnetic nanoparticles and if there were it would be impossible for them to create an attraction strong enough to hold a magnet. I don't understand how anyone can hear that and not laugh.

Not so sure about that. Just google or duckduckgo "magnetic nanoparticles".

an amount of them in an injection could hold a small magnet.

magnetic nanoparticles in medicine

No, they can't. Saying they can doesn't make it true.

posted on May, 31 2021 @ 07:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyInTheOintment
Hi ATS,

Have you seen the latest craze on TikTok, where people demonstrate small magnets being stuck to their arms in the location where they received their 'vaccination' shots?

Well, the British NHS has suddenly claimed that for a totally unrelated reason, it is imperative that small magnets must be banned from sale to anyone, anywhere in the UK!

This is plainly ridiculous, and it smells decidedly fishy. Why on Earth would the sale of small magnets be imperative, at this particular time? Surely it's not for the lame reason given ('kids are doing fake tongue piercings with them on TikTok'). I think it's FAR more likely that there are indeed magnetic nanoparticles deposited under the skin/muscles by the 'vaccine' shots we've been pressured into taking. With this being evidenced by videos on TikTok, the disinformation also claims the 'reason' is being shared on TikTok. That's how disinformation works - disguise it next to the truth, then people will get confused, conflate & confabulate in their minds, then lose all interest because it's too confusing to figure out what really happened.

I have seen several videos on TikTok demonstrating that small magnets now stick to the arms of various people at random - what are your thoughts? Is the NHS demand that small magnets be banned from sale a reasonable & seemingly legitimate take-down of a normal, useful product? Or, does it strike you that the timing & the excuse are suspicious, in light of the TikTok magnets on the arm 'craze'...?

I'm confident this would be the start of the grand waking-up, if more people are able to test the small magnets on the arm theory.

First thing I did when I saw the NHS pronouncement? Bought some tiny magnets.

Time to get some proof!

Cheers,

FITO.

Put anything on the news and leftists will want to ban it!

posted on May, 31 2021 @ 07:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Silcone Synapse
TBF there are a huge amount of fools who do stupid things with magnets(like eat them).
Its nonsense to think banning magnets will solve the problem.
The fools are the problem not the magnets.

Another "trend" I was reading about was people on twitter leaving meat out of the fridge for a week-then eating it to get "high."Real clever stuff.

Right-we need to ban meat because of these fools.

I used to work with a guy who would say,"You can make anything foolproof, but you can't make anything damned-foolproof."

edit on 31-5-2021 by tjack because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2021 @ 09:00 AM
link   

There are no magnetic nanoparticles and if there were it would be impossible for them to create an attraction strong enough to hold a magnet. I don't understand how anyone can hear that and not laugh.

First you said there are no magnetic nanites, they don't exist you said. Turns out they are being used in medicine and other bio sciences for some time now. I can't really believe anything else you say at this point.

posted on May, 31 2021 @ 11:57 AM
link   

edit on 31-5-2021 by davegazi2 because: Deleted. Not smart enough to properly quote previous post.

posted on May, 31 2021 @ 12:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rob808

Hi ATS,

Have you seen the latest craze on TikTok, where people demonstrate small magnets being stuck to their arms in the location where they received their 'vaccination' shots?

Well, the British NHS has suddenly claimed that for a totally unrelated reason, it is imperative that small magnets must be banned from sale to anyone, anywhere in the UK!

This is plainly ridiculous, and it smells decidedly fishy. Why on Earth would the sale of small magnets be imperative, at this particular time? Surely it's not for the lame reason given ('kids are doing fake tongue piercings with them on TikTok'). I think it's FAR more likely that there are indeed magnetic nanoparticles deposited under the skin/muscles by the 'vaccine' shots we've been pressured into taking. With this being evidenced by videos on TikTok, the disinformation also claims the 'reason' is being shared on TikTok. That's how disinformation works - disguise it next to the truth, then people will get confused, conflate & confabulate in their minds, then lose all interest because it's too confusing to figure out what really happened.

I have seen several videos on TikTok demonstrating that small magnets now stick to the arms of various people at random - what are your thoughts? Is the NHS demand that small magnets be banned from sale a reasonable & seemingly legitimate take-down of a normal, useful product? Or, does it strike you that the timing & the excuse are suspicious, in light of the TikTok magnets on the arm 'craze'...?

I'm confident this would be the start of the grand waking-up, if more people are able to test the small magnets on the arm theory.

Time to get some proof!

Cheers,

FITO.

And..put ridiculous sh$t on youtube, and righties eat it up like cake.

posted on May, 31 2021 @ 12:28 PM
link   

First you said there are no magnetic nanites, they don't exist you said. Turns out they are being used in medicine and other bio sciences for some time now. I can't really believe anything else you say at this point.

So because they exist they must be in the vaccine? Makes total sense. I'll say it again, there are no magnetic nanoparticles in the vaccine, none. If there were, they still could not hold a magnet. It's laughably stupid.

posted on May, 31 2021 @ 12:34 PM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04
It is laughably stupid!, hard to laugh though, scary almost

posted on May, 31 2021 @ 12:49 PM
link   

So because they exist they must be in the vaccine? Makes total sense. I'll say it again, there are no magnetic nanoparticles in the vaccine, none. If there were, they still could not hold a magnet. It's laughably stupid.

I don't know if there are any in the experimental injections and neither do you. Did you analyze these experimental substances in a lab? No you didn't. I don't care if they are in them or not.

By the way, I didn't say there were these particles in the experimental injections. I only pointed out the possibility based upon these magnetic nano materials being used in medicine for some time now, yes, the materials you said don't exist. You didn't acknowledge your mistake and are now putting words in my mouth I never said to deflect from your own ignorance.

Happy trails dishonorable man.

posted on May, 31 2021 @ 01:08 PM
link   

There aren't yet nanites are mini machines several companies are working on them because in theory could cure everything including a gunshot wound. What your paper is about is nanoparticles, Nano is measurement so a nanoparticle is 1 billionth of a meter. So there are lots of nanoparticles used in medicine like gadolinium. This is a magnetic substance used with MRIs the stuff they make you drink or inject you with depending on what they are trying to see.

What this does is provide contrast for the MRI machine since MRIs require humans to be magnetic to work. Yes everyone is slightly magnetic due to the iron in our body, however, it isn't enough to attract a magnet that amount would kill you see iron poisoning.

MRIs work by monitoring magnetic field lines as they pass through us. Our bodies distort these lines depending on what they are passing through we can use these distortions to make an image. If you saw an ultrasound of a baby same principle just uses sound waves instead of magnetic fields.

So currently no one has designed true nanites they don't exist yet the closest they came is microbots which are considerably larger. a micrometer is 1 millionth of a meter. They are used as um and nm in size measurements. No one has created a nanomachine keep in mind how small that is for example DNA is about 2 nanometers wide.

If you want to learn something lookup Magnetic nanoparticles. This is what we use in medicine but again a magnet isn't going to detect them or do anything to them for that matter except maybe use a magnetic field to guide them through your body.

edit on 5/31/21 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2021 @ 02:36 PM
link   

I don't know if there are any in the experimental injections and neither do you. Did you analyze these experimental substances in a lab? No you didn't. I don't care if they are in them or not.

By the way, I didn't say there were these particles in the experimental injections. I only pointed out the possibility based upon these magnetic nano materials being used in medicine for some time now, yes, the materials you said don't exist. You didn't acknowledge your mistake and are now putting words in my mouth I never said to deflect from your own ignorance.

Happy trails dishonorable man.

I got the shots, I'm not Magneto. So I do know they don't make you magnetic.

posted on May, 31 2021 @ 02:40 PM
link   
You know, while I’ve often disagreed with my father about things, I’ve always respected him and found him to be an intelligent human being. Then I told him I got the damn shot and he asks me to stick a magnet on my arm to see if it sticks then sends me a bunch of TikTok videos showing me that it’s true.

I’m not a scientist or anything, but one would have to imagine that for something to actually have enough attraction to a magnet to hold it in place, it’d be bigger than anything that can fit through a f*cking needle.

FFS.

posted on May, 31 2021 @ 03:20 PM
link   

i'm not saying there is or isn't anything to this, what i'm saying is that the vaccines do have lipid nano particles. which were developed to be magnetically directed pinpoint treatment.

this is a paper on the vaccines
mRNA-lipid nanoparticle COVID-19 vaccines: Structure and stability

here is a article about lippid nano particles,

When placed inside a high-frequency but low-strength magnetic field, the nanoparticles heat up, warming the lipids and making them undergo a transition from solid to liquid, which makes the layer more porous — just enough to let some of the drug molecules escape into the surrounding areas. When the magnetic field is switched off, the lipids re-solidify, preventing further releases. Over time, this process can be repeated, thus releasing doses of the enclosed drug at precisely controlled intervals.

The drug carriers were engineered to be stable inside the body at the normal body temperature of 37 degrees Celsius, but able to release their payload of drugs at a temperature of 42 degrees. “So we have a magnetic switch for drug delivery,” and that amount of heat is small enough “so that you don’t cause thermal damage to tissues,” says Anikeeva, who holds appointments in the departments of Materials Science and Engineering and the Brain and Cognitive Sciences.

In principle, this technique could also be used to guide the particles to specific, pinpoint locations in the body, using gradients of magnetic fields to push them along, but that aspect of the work is an ongoing project. For now, the researchers have been injecting the particles directly into the target locations, and using the magnetic fields to control the timing of drug releases. “The technology will allow us to address the spatial aspect,” Anikeeva says, but that has not yet been demonstrated.
A new way to deliver drugs with pinpoint targeting

knowing this, it now kinda makes more sense as to why they would do breast exams on the other side of the body of the from the arm the shot was given.

edit on 31-5-2021 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2021 @ 04:39 PM
link   
a reply to: hounddoghowlie

I see you conflating multiple things. Show me magnetic nanoparticles in the covid vaccine. Your link has nothing to do with Covid-19 vaccines. The point according to your article is to deliver medication to specific areas, completely unnecessary with the vaccine. The article you sourced shows you can use magnets to move particles. It's absurd to think those tiny particles can hold a magnet.

Now let me know when you become Magneto.
edit on 31-5-2021 by OccamsRazor04 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2021 @ 04:50 PM
link   

My God - I bought some tiny magnets, and preliminary experiments revealed that they do, indeed, stick to the site of the injections. And only to the site of the injections, nowhere else. I will create a couple of test videos & upload them soon. This is seriously disconcerting.

posted on May, 31 2021 @ 05:39 PM
link   

first off i guess you didn't read what i wrote in the very first sentence.here i'll write again.

from my first post, very first sentence.

i'm not saying there is or isn't anything to this, what i'm saying is that the vaccines do have lipid nano particles.

you claim no nanoparticles in the vaccines.

i've shown you there are nano particle in the first link, Titled

mRNA-lipid nanoparticle COVID-19 vaccines: Structure and stability, i know the new links look just like regular type in a post so click that sentence.

what part of mRNA-lipid nanoparticle COVID-19 vaccines: Structure and stability don't you understand.

and from the abstract of the first link,

A drawback of the current mRNA-lipid nanoparticle (LNP) COVID-19 vaccines is that they have to be stored at (ultra)low temperatures. U

then again, in the introduction of the same paper,

Of the many COVID-19 vaccines under development, the two vaccines that have shown the most promising results in preventing COVID-19 infection represent a new class of vaccine products: they are composed of messenger ribonucleic acid (mRNA) strands encapsulated in lipid nanoparticles (LNPs)

the second article plainly says that in principle they can be guided to pin point locations.

once again from the second article,

In principle, this technique could also be used to guide the particles to specific, pinpoint locations in the body, using gradients of magnetic fields to push them along, but that aspect of the work is an ongoing project

and seeing how the second article is 2 years old, they may have started prodoucing all of them that way.

your claim that there are no nano particles in the vaccine is wrong, and you can not claim unless your a scientist working in a pharmaceutical lab that magnetic fields can not attract those particles and hold a small light weight ferromagnet in place.

if you can provide a paper please do, as i said i'm not saying there is or isn't anything to this just want to clarify some points that were made.

edit on 31-5-2021 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2021 @ 08:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod

originally posted by: Rob808

Hi ATS,

Time to get some proof!

Cheers,

FITO.

And..put ridiculous sh$t on youtube, and righties eat it up like cake.
relevance being?

posted on Jun, 1 2021 @ 04:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: hounddoghowlie

you claim no nanoparticles in the vaccines.

There are no magnetic nanoparticles, that was my claim. You have not shown there are any. Instead you double down on your wrong post and lie about what I said to justify your post.

If you want to think this vaccine causes magnets to stick to your body you are free to do so, and sane people are free to laugh at you.

posted on Jun, 1 2021 @ 05:23 AM
link   

What good is a medical experiment like the (not) vaccines unless there is something "experimental" like magnetic nanoparticles added to it?

Good question, I often contemplate this while gazing at the moon that we didn't land on six times.

posted on Jun, 1 2021 @ 09:55 AM
link   
a reply to: hounddoghowlie

Ok show me where they used magnetic nanoparticles in the vaccine. See if they had they would not have to keep it cold because then they could use a magnetic field to deliver the mRNA. Currently, the lipids break down in the bloodstream because of heat think of it as melting a bar of soup. Yes, that paper was about a new delivery system using lipids they were attempting to design. Hate to tell you looks like they failed because we are still doing it the old way.

See this is what happens when someone doesn't take the time to research a topic. You end up putting out a lot of irrelevant garbage that just muddies the issue. Reading the paper it seems like the idea would cause more problems than anything else. You would have to use a special machine like an MRI to pinpoint these things then sit there for 30 min until the lipids were destroyed. Then you have to deal with possible cell damage due to heat which could destroy what you're trying to deliver.

Well maybe someday we will invent nanobots and they can handle delivery until then we just have to rely on body heat to destroy the lipids, So anyway please show me where on the ingrediants list they used these magical nanoparticles.

You know it might help if you ask questions instead of assume things

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join