It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oh my goodness - small magnets must be banned because, because - OMG!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2021 @ 11:11 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyInTheOintment

Its not so much small magnets and not banned but the sale of fake tongue piercings that some of the weirdo current music stars have inspired with there real piercings.

These fake tongue piercings are held onto the tongue with a magnet under the tongue, what could go wrong, well of course a lot of these kids have then swallowed the magnet they put on there tongue and this for some reason has then had to be removed through surgery because it is causing damage to there digestive tract for some reason, probably sharp and spiky rather than just ball bearing like if that is the case?.

So not the poor magnets fault just the fault of bad, no strike that damned stupid parents letting there kids put these things on there tongues.

Personally I think that body piercings and piercings on the tongue are hideous but that may just be me, still when the likes of that billy what it's name etc are all wearing them the kids are like mindless sheep (being as they are vulnerable and impressionable and sadly a trait few people ever grow out of) following the corporate controlled media and wanting to copy these freaks.

posted on May, 30 2021 @ 11:14 AM
link   
I wonder if these magnet-sticking shedders really just got bad jabs with needle tips breaking off in their arm.
Happens with drug addicts all the time.

posted on May, 30 2021 @ 11:16 AM
link   
I figure if you’re stupid enough to do a TikTok challenge then you deserve to die, frankly.

posted on May, 30 2021 @ 11:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ohanka
I figure if you’re stupid enough to do a TikTok challenge then you deserve to die, frankly.

If they're stupid enough to get an untested non-vaccine because Joe Biden told them to...they're probably stupid enough to do a TikTok challenge.

posted on May, 30 2021 @ 11:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

If they're stupid enough to get an untested non-vaccine because Joe Biden told them to...they're probably stupid enough to do a TikTok challenge.

But thats their patriotic duty,

posted on May, 30 2021 @ 11:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: paraphi
Well, another craze where cheap tat is sold to kids and kids are harmed becuase of it. Quite happy to ban cheap tat to prevent harm to ignorant kids.

Hope the Tik Tok'ers never decide to start a craze where you let all food spoil outside for a week then eat it!

Would have to ban all the food to save the kids.

posted on May, 30 2021 @ 11:35 AM
link   
This reminds me, I need to buy a fishing magnet on Amazon in the 760 lbs range.

posted on May, 30 2021 @ 11:36 AM
link   

I've always wanted to do a "Slap yourself in the face really hard if you hate Trump" challenge.

posted on May, 30 2021 @ 11:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ahabstar
This reminds me, I need to buy a fishing magnet on Amazon in the 760 lbs range.

They're giving the vax to fish now?

posted on May, 30 2021 @ 11:38 AM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies
Maybe they should punish the producers and companies instead of... I don't know, punishing everyone?

Seems like they're going out of their way to "punish" a part instead of the toy or company instead.

posted on May, 30 2021 @ 11:40 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Gonna search the Potomac for vaxxed bodies of course.

posted on May, 30 2021 @ 11:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

I've always wanted to do a "Slap yourself in the face really hard if you hate Trump" challenge.

Eerily similar to the "Vote for Biden if you hate Trump' challenge.

posted on May, 30 2021 @ 11:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ahabstar
a reply to: IAMTAT

Gonna search the Potomac for vaxxed bodies of course.

I'm sure you'll catch your limit in no time.

posted on May, 30 2021 @ 11:48 AM
link   
a reply to: MykeNukem

I actually tested the arm magnet on a fellow worker that just got both doses with my own magnet and it sticks alright, it was even a heavy magnet and it did not fell. So how can you just claim "they use sticky magnet to fool you" ? You might want to open up your thought process a little, maybe even magic is real

posted on May, 30 2021 @ 12:04 PM
link   
yes ban these bipolar sick sh*s, they`re just messing up the nanoprogramms anyways.

posted on May, 30 2021 @ 12:05 PM
link   
remember when Trump touted certain countries Covid rate early on was really low because so much of the population was
allready on Hydroxychloroquine .

I dont remember the countries but am curious now how they did pandemic wise.

Any one remember the countries?

posted on May, 30 2021 @ 12:18 PM
link   
And remember when Trump said he cut off all the middle men in Big Pharma and really pissed them off and they were gonna come after him hard.

Then we got Covid..

posted on May, 30 2021 @ 12:23 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyInTheOintment

Just as long as cow magnets are not banned. I'd like to see a tik tokker swallow one of those.

My uncle had about 750 head of cattle in the '50s and me and my cousin would try to put the magnets in the cow by getting them to swallow it. We had them squeezed in the chute and was trying to get the cow to swallow it. After about ten minutes of this my uncle got out of his new '59 GMC laughing his ass off. Of course he had a gun looking thing with a long tube on it. Stick the tube in the cow's mouth and throat and the magnet zipped down into its stomach. No time at all.

The magnet stayed put in its first stomach and captured all the metal and pieces of barbed wire they eat, keeping the metal there and out of its intestinal tract.
cow magnets

You know, I wonder if UFO's flying over a herd of cattle somehow sense the magnetism of those things and think "WTF?".
We had a heck of a time getting them unattached from my uncle's GMC tailgate...

posted on May, 30 2021 @ 12:56 PM
link   

So if I do the magnet test on my vaccinated friends jab site because curious minds just want to know, I deserve to die? WTF?

People are so f'ing mean and clueless sometimes. I'm flabbergasted at the hatred towards people wanting to deny ignorance. Especially such a harmless and fun little experiment. I mean really.

posted on May, 30 2021 @ 12:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: MonsieurKi
a reply to: MykeNukem

I actually tested the arm magnet on a fellow worker that just got both doses with my own magnet and it sticks alright, it was even a heavy magnet and it did not fell. So how can you just claim "they use sticky magnet to fool you" ? You might want to open up your thought process a little, maybe even magic is real

Cool story, bro.

You should post it on tik tok.

They might believe it...

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join