It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oh my goodness - small magnets must be banned because, because - OMG!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on May, 30 2021 @ 09:25 AM
link   
Hi ATS,

Have you seen the latest craze on TikTok, where people demonstrate small magnets being stuck to their arms in the location where they received their 'vaccination' shots?

Well, the British NHS has suddenly claimed that for a totally unrelated reason, it is imperative that small magnets must be banned from sale to anyone, anywhere in the UK!

This is plainly ridiculous, and it smells decidedly fishy. Why on Earth would the sale of small magnets be imperative, at this particular time? Surely it's not for the lame reason given ('kids are doing fake tongue piercings with them on TikTok'). I think it's FAR more likely that there are indeed magnetic nanoparticles deposited under the skin/muscles by the 'vaccine' shots we've been pressured into taking. With this being evidenced by videos on TikTok, the disinformation also claims the 'reason' is being shared on TikTok. That's how disinformation works - disguise it next to the truth, then people will get confused, conflate & confabulate in their minds, then lose all interest because it's too confusing to figure out what really happened.

I have seen several videos on TikTok demonstrating that small magnets now stick to the arms of various people at random - what are your thoughts? Is the NHS demand that small magnets be banned from sale a reasonable & seemingly legitimate take-down of a normal, useful product? Or, does it strike you that the timing & the excuse are suspicious, in light of the TikTok magnets on the arm 'craze'...?

I'm confident this would be the start of the grand waking-up, if more people are able to test the small magnets on the arm theory.

First thing I did when I saw the NHS pronouncement? Bought some tiny magnets.

Time to get some proof!

Cheers,

FITO.

edit on MaySunday2115CDT09America/Chicago-050026 by FlyInTheOintment because: spelling

posted on May, 30 2021 @ 09:30 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyInTheOintment

I have been hearing stories of children swallowing magnetic
balls lately and ending up getting serious surgeries to remove
them.

posted on May, 30 2021 @ 09:30 AM
link   

We done seen it and your thread is going right in the OINTment.

edit on 30-5-2021 by Randyvine because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2021 @ 09:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyInTheOintment

Time to get some proof!

Cheers,

FITO.

the issue lies with the proof. In order for you to prove this, you first have to get the shot. If you are against the shot, and wish to prove something negative about it, the act of having to get it, seems to negate the premise. But be sure to film it and be factual with your findings. Good luck with your shot.

posted on May, 30 2021 @ 09:38 AM
link   
After reading why the magnets are being banned(kids swallowing them and having to go to the er)I don’t think it’s anything nefarious.

My dad FaceTimed me the other day to tell me he was magnetic now that he was vaccinated. But see my dad used to be a magician and it’s all an illusion.

He licked the magnet and stuck it on his arm.

That is all.

edit on 04/30/2021 by CrazyBlueCat because: Added.. but is my date still stuck on 4/30..

posted on May, 30 2021 @ 09:39 AM
link   
This is the biggest pile of garbage. This literally makes zero sense scientifically or in any other way. Critical thinking ftw as usual on ats.

I’ve had the vaccine, and unfortunately developed no special magnetic powers. Bummer.

posted on May, 30 2021 @ 09:40 AM
link   
Magnetic iron and steel wouldn't react well to being immersed in your body

posted on May, 30 2021 @ 09:41 AM
link   
Well, another craze where cheap tat is sold to kids and kids are harmed becuase of it. Quite happy to ban cheap tat to prevent harm to ignorant kids.

posted on May, 30 2021 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Did you know if you put your hard drive in the microwave, you can rid your computer of any and all viruses? It really works, give it a shot kids.

edit on 5-30-2021 by WakeUpBeer because: (no reason given)

link   

I think it's FAR more likely that there are indeed magnetic nanoparticles deposited under the skin/muscles by the 'vaccine' shots we've been pressured into taking.

Yeah, that's it, you figured it out. Seems so plausible and not at all insane.

link   
TBF there are a huge amount of fools who do stupid things with magnets(like eat them).
Its nonsense to think banning magnets will solve the problem.
The fools are the problem not the magnets.

Another "trend" I was reading about was people on twitter leaving meat out of the fridge for a week-then eating it to get "high."Real clever stuff.

Right-we need to ban meat because of these fools.

posted on May, 30 2021 @ 09:50 AM
link   
I'm gonna miss refrigerator magnets.
Big part of my life.

posted on May, 30 2021 @ 09:50 AM
link   
Just saying

The Magnet Challenge. True of False? 'Not On The Beeb' investigates

edit on 5302021 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2021 @ 09:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

Time to get some proof!

Cheers,

FITO.

the issue lies with the proof. In order for you to prove this, you first have to get the shot. If you are against the shot, and wish to prove something negative about it, the act of having to get it, seems to negate the premise. But be sure to film it and be factual with your findings. Good luck with your shot.

Which is why these tik tok videos are all the more credible, these people doing this "magnet test" are true vax believers and are thinking they are going to debunk the claim, and to their utter surprise and horror, it is the exact opposite result. The shock and horror on their faces say it all. The same with the women getting letters in the mail saying that 1,500 women who got the Moderna shot now have cervical cancer and to report ASAP to get a test for cervial cancer. Whoops.

posted on May, 30 2021 @ 09:59 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Oh don't worry, I plan to experiment on someone else, not myself!

Cheers.

posted on May, 30 2021 @ 10:00 AM
link   

This is plainly ridiculous

Agreed.

and it smells decidedly fishy.

I disagree , it seems perfectly in keeping with the increasing trend of do-gooders trying to stop things because stupid people do stupid things , at this rate the Darwin prize will become obsolete because we'll all be to tightly wrapped in cotton wool to compete.

If kids want to swallow magnets let em , it's got to be better for them than swallowing button batteries or washing detergent pods.
edit on 30-5-2021 by gortex because: spelling

posted on May, 30 2021 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Just, no.

I thought this was discussed already...

posted on May, 30 2021 @ 10:04 AM
link   
a reply to: panoz77

these people doing this "magnet test" are true vax believers and are thinking they are going to debunk the claim, and to their utter surprise and horror, it is the exact opposite result.

I seem to recall that happened with the 'research flat earth' campaign as well! People wanted to debunk, then found that they couldn't, because of some clever twisting of the truth around & about - perhaps we transferred to a model universe at some point during the night! I am reminded of a recent X-Files remake, where one of their three geek friends gets trapped in an artificial world:

"Even the stars are fake in this place!"

I wonder whether more & more will take the magnet test & prove the regular shills completely wrong!

posted on May, 30 2021 @ 10:04 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

I was just about to post "tide pods" and drop the mic, but you got there first.

(post by FlyInTheOintment removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join