It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CDC investigating cases of heart inflammation in teens, young adults who got two-shot COVID vaccine.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2021 @ 04:23 AM
link   
a reply to: myselfaswell

Because the vaccine is up to 95% effective. That means at least 5% of people who get it are not protected.

posted on May, 25 2021 @ 04:33 AM
link   
I feel like the country is going to fail because we graduated way too many people with liberal arts degrees and neglected math because it was too hard.

posted on May, 25 2021 @ 04:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: RussianSpy
a reply to: Mantiss2021

I hope you feel good in the future knowing you took this into your veins...

messenger ribonucleic acid (mRNA),
lipids (((4-hydroxybutyl)azanediyl)bis(hexane-6,1-diyl)
bis(2-hexyldecanoate), 2 [(polyethylene glycol)-2000]-
N,N-ditetradecylacetamide, 1,2-distearoyl-sn-glycero-3-
phosphocholine, and cholesterol), potassium chloride,
monobasic potassium phosphate, sodium chloride, dibasic
sodium phosphate dihydrate, and sucrose

Sounds like madness to me but whatever, no different than the BS fast food people put into their bodies anymore anyways correct? Put chemicals into your body to virtue signal against others in retrospect for not taking such a concoction correct?

Lipids (fats) and electrolytes. Which of those is bad? I inject whole bags of some of those ingredients into patients every day, sometimes 4 bags in a row.

posted on May, 25 2021 @ 04:39 AM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

Are you doing it for a valid, proven and well researched reason? Or is it an "EMERGENCY" procedure, that they come to you for, and obediently provide their arm to?

posted on May, 25 2021 @ 05:52 AM
link   
a reply to: CrazyBlueCat

I suppose teens are old enough to make there own decision where the vaccines are concerned.

Im 45 and had my first Pfizer shot with nothing more than a sore arm for a day or so and my Mrs who's 37 has had both her Astrazeneca jabs without any serious side effects.

She was really bad with the COVID 19 for 10 days all the same very nearly requiring hospitalisation if it was not for the weather and fact that the were at capacity at the time in January.

In my opinion the jab is nothing, but the pathogen, can be right bad depending on certain factors.

End of the day its simply about personal choice all the same.

edit on 25-5-2021 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2021 @ 06:13 AM
link   
So, approximate numbers, but 15k dying world wide from the "vaccine" is totally acceptable. With almost as many sick. But we shut the effing world down for a slightly higher death toll.
I'm trying to figure out if I'm too high to comprehend that or not high enough. I'm not even going into the potential long term effects on the populace that took the jab.
(If any have lost a loved one to covid or the vaccine, my condolences. Not trying to be crass, just this whole thing has kind of pimp slapped me. I've always been into conspiracies but never thought the whole NWO thing was a bit far fetched. Not so now.)
a reply to: Metallicus

posted on May, 25 2021 @ 06:21 AM
link   
But unless you have underlying health issues you had a better chance of surviving covid of you caught the virus. Why take the risk of being an experiment? Im not taking jobs, just trying to ascertain your thoughts.

My extended family all got the jab, most had underlying health issues and have been eating up every bit of propaganda in 2020.
My lady, son and I are not planning on getting the stab.
Full disclosure I'm not getting the covid vaccine, and haven't ever gotten a flu vaccine. Never had the flu either. a reply to: Mantiss2021

posted on May, 25 2021 @ 06:24 AM
link   
Pretty sure the Christian God is sick of all our sh*t and walked away from us a long time ago.
If not hes got the patience of a saint. Bada Bum(cymbal crash) a reply to: Joneselius

edit on 04/21/2021 by Woodswatcher because: Spelling

posted on May, 25 2021 @ 07:35 AM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Hiya Ricky.....

When we talk side effects, after effects....look.

Even 1,000 teens....even 50,000 teens....and we aren't here ...those #'s are nothing against the vax'd total.

Small percentage....and we will always have those in any case affected in those overall percentiles. Millions. Billions.

So whatever....A small ..very small group..the #'s overall and against...even 10,000...is to be guardedly expected against MILLIONS.

So even 10%...5%....against the billions total...is a pfft-tiny drop in the hat.

Cancer. Aids. Hepatitis...and a dozen others.

Never focus on those w complications...(in ER)....we go for the total....against those compromised.

Totals in viral mass incidents, is usually astounding.

The reality is....the overall success percentage is waaaaaay more than the few in the low percent of complications.

Life Support
Region 2, South
edit on 25-5-2021 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2021 @ 07:41 AM
link   
I read about this and seen it in the international news as the US is always hiding crap under the rug, we have not media anymore, but brain washing communist information.

Well is interesting, children do not need this crappy shot but as usual pharma is pushing and some parents are brainwashed.

This is a scary thing to have a healthy child having hart problems after a shot, but CDC refused to say which shot is the one causing this, to no create panic, the numbers of children affected will be manufactured also.

Most of the people I know that have the shot complain of side effects and some after a month or two still having side effects, really, I wonder how long CDC will keep hiding all this crap.

posted on May, 25 2021 @ 07:49 AM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

Interestingly....we created the CDC....to do this very thing when we got in trouble.

The SAME CDC that keeps deadly viruses in storage. Ebola, Dengy Fever etc, etc ...

Look into how many deadly virus doses...of those virus....the CDC keeps

posted on May, 25 2021 @ 07:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mantiss2021
a reply to: IAMALLYETALLIAM

I've had my second dose of the COVID vaccine and I feel fine. I also have had my first dose of shingles vaccine, my second dose will be administered next month. And I get the flu vaccine every year; have been doing that for at least the past 10 years.

See you in years to come, if You're still alive!

Have You seen the studies for what happens when You start mixing these "vaccines"...Yeah no one else has either.

I'm going to remain in the "Control Group" thanks!!

posted on May, 25 2021 @ 07:51 AM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

CDC in Atlanta have a whole under ground floor of the deadliest virus you can find around the world, yep here in the US, just think of CDC like the umbrella corporation facility.

posted on May, 25 2021 @ 07:54 AM
link   
a reply to: ATruGod

Me too, who knows maybe we, the ones that will not take this crap will be the ones to fix humanity after the "umbrella corporation" of the CDC finishes infecting humanity with this untested synthetic crap.

posted on May, 25 2021 @ 07:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

CDC in Atlanta have a whole under ground floor of the deadliest virus you can find around the world, yep here in the US, just think of CDC like the umbrella corporation facility.

Hey there M.6043! Yep....that fact always scared the fong-fong outta me.

One attack on site-release in Georgia....and we will witness the end of all life.

Stay well ..best, MS

posted on May, 25 2021 @ 07:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
a reply to: ATruGod

Me too, who knows maybe we, the ones that will not take this crap will be the ones to fix humanity after the "umbrella corporation" of the CDC finishes infecting humanity with this untested synthetic crap.

Send Us Your unvaccinated daughters, it'll be tough but, We will save the World.

posted on May, 25 2021 @ 08:00 AM
link   

Thank you, yes my daughter did a college course in CDC, she specialized on cell biology, she said CDC is a maze and you have the levels under ground where nobody knows what experiments are done.

But is all under levels and levels of floors deep down in the ground.

Even if is an attack the security of the place is impenetrable, I wonder if resident evil was an actually mockery of the CDC and their umbrella secret corporation.

posted on May, 25 2021 @ 08:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Woodswatcher

It really is turning into, if not already become, this...

We should all know the origin of this image.

posted on May, 25 2021 @ 09:11 AM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

Do we realize....just by logic....that everything locked must have an entrance/opening exit: and a "lock"...by nature...is used to secure things....unless....something so unimaginable....unleashes it all...destroying all safeguards in the process.

It wouldn't take much...nukes, asteroid, tectonic plates.....

Frightening......

Thnx,✌️

PS angry aliens could just zap it, unleash it ..kill all of us alive ..without destroying our stuff

edit on 25-5-2021 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2021 @ 09:50 AM
link   
a reply to: jerich0

When can i get my brawndo already? It's got electrolytes.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join