It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CDC investigating cases of heart inflammation in teens, young adults who got two-shot COVID vaccine.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+18 more 
posted on May, 24 2021 @ 11:50 PM
link   

The vaccine safety group says the “relatively few” reports of myocarditis “appear to be mild” and are below the expected baseline rates.

Among the cases, the heart condition appeared in adolescents and young adults, and more often in men than women. Symptoms typically appeared within four days after the second dose. Follow-up on the cases is ongoing, the work group said.

CDC investigating cases of heart inflammation in teens, young adults who got two-shot COVID vaccine. Here's what we know.

I’m beyond sad reading this. Yes, I’m letting my emotions roll out but this hits me. And yes, I know several folks including my family who have gotten this vaccine and they are all fine. Then there is the few that get sick. Then there’s a few that die. So should we get sick and die from this virus or the vaccine. I know there’s chances with either. I just choose to wait it out for a bit or forever.

[My friend(42)got his vaccine and 4 days later after his second dose he was found dead at home. It’s been one month today that he died. He fully believed in this vaccine and that it was going to help us all get ‘back to normal’]

edit on 04/30/2021 by CrazyBlueCat because: (no reason given)

I have a 16 yr old. He’s fully vaccinated on all shots required. He told me he doesn’t want this vaccine and I’m okay with that.

Please let me apologize if I don’t respond in a timely manner or at all.
I might not respond at all. I just want this news to be read.

posted on May, 24 2021 @ 11:55 PM
link   
a reply to: CrazyBlueCat

What about when the Covid-19 vaccine is a component of "all shots required" for kids?

+7 more 
posted on May, 25 2021 @ 12:04 AM
link   
How many people had problems, some of them dying, that were caused by the vaccine that nobody thought to report. I would guess most doctors would have just called it a coincidence because the vaccine was considered perfectly safe and no side effects like that were mentioned as being related in testing....even though they did occur. The fact that there was no proof that the deaths or heart problems were related, because nobody knew they could happen, is not an excuse to discount them as coincidence.

I am getting less and less faith in the medical and pharmacology industry and especially the regulating agencies now. I knew there was corruption for years, but it seems to have gotten way worse. They bury the evidence, the medical doctors are trained to deny a relation because it can lead to a loss of your license if you say something...the old saying is you cannot fight city hall...it is similar to what doctors have to put up with all their lives.

+27 more 
posted on May, 25 2021 @ 12:04 AM
link   
Don’t get it and don’t let anyone try to shame you to get it.
I will never take it. NEVER.

posted on May, 25 2021 @ 12:07 AM
link   
Is it real news or part of the obvious bigger civil unrest campaign going on?
Who even knows.
The deaths are a lie, why would the side effects be real either?
We live in a freaking political soap opera.

Media...take the shot or you will die
Internet...if you take the shot you will die

edit on 5 by Mandroid7 because: Added2

+1 more 
posted on May, 25 2021 @ 12:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66
Don’t get it and don’t let anyone try to shame you to get it.
I will never take it. NEVER.

That's SMART.

If you're under 70 and die, 99% odds that it will NOT be because of Covid-19.

The vaccine will likely NOT kill you either, but there are hundreds of potential complications. Time-bombs that will exist in your body for YEARS.

edit on 5/25/2021 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2021 @ 12:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

What about when the Covid-19 vaccine is a component of "all shots required" for kids?

That would require the FDA to finally approve the vaccine. Right now it is only 'authorized for emergency use' and based upon the data in the VAERS system and the European equivalent it doesn't look good for approval.

The CDC’s vaccine injury surveillance system, VAERS, has managed to capture 192,954 adverse events and 4,057 deaths between Dec. 14, 2020 and May 7, 2021. Similarly, Europe’s vaccine injury surveillance system, EudraVigilance has tallied 405,259 injuries and 10,570 deaths as of May 8, 2021.

posted on May, 25 2021 @ 12:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mandroid7
Is it real news or part of the obvious bigger civil unrest campaign going on?
Who even knows.
The deaths are a lie, why would the side effects be real either?
We live in a freaking political soap opera.

Media...take the shot or you will die
Internet...if you take the shot you will die

I feel like I’m being pulled in every direction and I’m about to snap like a rubber band. My dad and step mom got it and they are fine. 8 cousins got it, they’re all fine.

My one grandma asked me what I was so scared of, my other grandma says don’t trust it! My grandpa who has a pace maker got it, he’s fine!
My best friend who is a nurse got it and is fine! She said that all the vaccinated folks would be super spreaders and I’m all ‘are you serious’ ..

I get it. There’s a slim chance of dying with this virus and a slim chance of dying from vaccine. So I guess I just wish we could make a decision without being shamed!

I’ve been shamed twice now for not getting this vaccine yet. And I’m not throwing any type of pity party. I’m just sharing

+4 more 
posted on May, 25 2021 @ 12:33 AM
link   

Trust me, many here feel exactly the same as you do. The virus has an IFR of 0.15% and they have co-morbidities. The spikes kill people over and above that number.

And never ever feel ashamed for not being vaccinated.

edit on 25 5 2021 by myselfaswell because: fun fun fun

+1 more 
posted on May, 25 2021 @ 01:33 AM
link   
I've heard of this happening for a while now, the younger you are the more adverse the side effects of the "vaccine". Yet it is perfectly moral to inject ones child with this gene therapy correct? All over a 99%+ survivable virus that was released from a lab on purpose to propagate the narrative of the NWO and health "care" industry as well as make tons of cash in the process and limit our freedoms.

Seems about par for the course anymore and I am hardly surprised.

+1 more 
posted on May, 25 2021 @ 02:03 AM
link   

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again. There’s two places they can stick that vaccine - up their butts or in my corpse.

It’s a falsehood for people to claim they’ve just had the shot and they’re fine. Many side affects take years to become prevalent or active. Let’s revisit it in five years.

posted on May, 25 2021 @ 02:38 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMALLYETALLIAM

I've had my second dose of the COVID vaccine and I feel fine. I also have had my first dose of shingles vaccine, my second dose will be administered next month. And I get the flu vaccine every year; have been doing that for at least the past 10 years.

See you in years to come, if You're still alive!

+4 more 
posted on May, 25 2021 @ 02:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Mantiss2021

If I’m not it won’t be cause I didn’t get the vax and died of COVID. I live in country Australia where there’s been 4 cases anyway plus I’m in my early 30’s and fit getting fitter.

I’m more likely to get tagged by a snake out hunting or cutting firewood

+5 more 
posted on May, 25 2021 @ 03:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mantiss2021
a reply to: IAMALLYETALLIAM

I've had my second dose of the COVID vaccine and I feel fine. I also have had my first dose of shingles vaccine, my second dose will be administered next month. And I get the flu vaccine every year; have been doing that for at least the past 10 years.

See you in years to come, if You're still alive!

You say you are fine and also think you won’t get covid. How is that possible. I’m starting to think the CDC should be investigating mental health of those that have been vaccinated that think they have been saved but also think that they
Will get the cov from the un vaccinated. Do you see where mental illness kicks in, after the vac

posted on May, 25 2021 @ 03:18 AM
link   

I hope you feel good in the future knowing you took this into your veins...

messenger ribonucleic acid (mRNA),
lipids (((4-hydroxybutyl)azanediyl)bis(hexane-6,1-diyl)
bis(2-hexyldecanoate), 2 [(polyethylene glycol)-2000]-
N,N-ditetradecylacetamide, 1,2-distearoyl-sn-glycero-3-
phosphocholine, and cholesterol), potassium chloride,
monobasic potassium phosphate, sodium chloride, dibasic
sodium phosphate dihydrate, and sucrose

Sounds like madness to me but whatever, no different than the BS fast food people put into their bodies anymore anyways correct? Put chemicals into your body to virtue signal against others in retrospect for not taking such a concoction correct?

posted on May, 25 2021 @ 03:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Robbo2006

Read my post again, slowly.

I never said that I think I won't get COVID. I said that I have had both doses of the vaccine, and I still feel fine.

It is acknowledged that even under the best conditions, the vaccines are, at best, up to 95% effective at Preventing an infection.

That means that there is Still upto a 5% chance that a fully vaccinated person, like myself could contract the virus.

I am comfortable with a 5% risk.

Far more important to me is that the current vaccines are up to 100% effective at preventing an infection (one of those very unlucky 5%-ers) from becoming serious enough to require hospitalization.

Too many sick people in those "petri dishes" for my liking!

posted on May, 25 2021 @ 03:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: RussianSpy

I hope you feel good in the future knowing you took this into your veins...

messenger ribonucleic acid (mRNA),
lipids (((4-hydroxybutyl)azanediyl)bis(hexane-6,1-diyl)
bis(2-hexyldecanoate), 2 [(polyethylene glycol)-2000]-
N,N-ditetradecylacetamide, 1,2-distearoyl-sn-glycero-3-
phosphocholine, and cholesterol), potassium chloride,
monobasic potassium phosphate, sodium chloride, dibasic
sodium phosphate dihydrate, and sucrose

Sounds like madness to me but whatever, no different than the BS fast food people put into their bodies anymore anyways correct? Put chemicals into your body to virtue signal against others in retrospect for not taking such a concoction correct?

I feel much better putting all that into my body than passing on all that only to risk fantanal, propofol,currare, and ultimately formaldehyde and ethyl glycol (when they prepare my dead body for viewing).

posted on May, 25 2021 @ 03:40 AM
link   

So you believe you are 95% protected from getting a virus that has a 99.8% survival rate, willing to risk an unproven vaccine with a steadily growing list of dire side effects and like to think this is a good thing?

Seems to me like it's bungee jumping in a third world country at midnight over a lake full pf piranhas.

Whatever lets you sleep at night. Hopefully if you do get covid-19, your immune system doesn't go overboard and shut everything down.

posted on May, 25 2021 @ 03:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mantiss2021
I feel much better putting all that into my body than passing on all that only to risk fantanal, propofol,currare, and ultimately formaldehyde and ethyl glycol (when they prepare my dead body for viewing).

It's not the vaccine of immortality. You're still going to die, one day.

eta - and even unvaccinated, 99.8% chance not of covid-19. Unless you're old and comorbid.

edit on 25-5-2021 by jerich0 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2021 @ 03:54 AM
link   
The truth is dead.

Established science isn't interested in the truth, just the next paycheck. They'll say anything you want them to, ala the 35+ cycle threshold for the PCR test which was quietly lowered, then cases dropped off.

The media reporting changed from (died of Covid) to (died within 48 days of a positive test). The truth is dead because the narrative won't be changed from "we need a new order, digital currency and a medical system that's controlled by social score".

Our lives mean nothing to these people, we're means to an end, so are your children.

Outside of intervention from God I can't see this ending well for anyone. The Pandoras box is wide open now, precedents that should have never been are now commonplace.

The next chip to fall will be AI. Then our lives change forever.

This vaccine, to me, was a litmus test to see how many would willingly surrender their critical thinking and believe, blindly, in the 'authorities'. Turns out its close to 85%.... few be there that go through the narrow gate.

I still believe the vax is the mark, or part of it. This is why deception reigns.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join