It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CDC investigating cases of heart inflammation in teens, young adults who got two-shot COVID vaccine.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2021 @ 01:01 PM
link   
How is this not genocide? We have bill gates admitting he wants to kill people “through better health”. We have bill gates funding vaccines. We have documented evidence of people being injured and killed. We have documented evidence of declining population and births. But all the sheep do is ba-a-aaa. Bill gates and fauci belong in jail permanently without parole.

posted on May, 29 2021 @ 01:45 PM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

So no actual reply to which is better, 99% or 99.99%?

I just noticed your reply

Those numbers aren't inclusive of the increasing odds
as I referred to them pertaining to death. So not even a nice
try.

And how does a vaccine that is in the blood stream prevent
an air borne virus from infecting the lungs anyway? That doesn't
even make any got damn sense.

edit on 29-5-2021 by Randyvine because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2021 @ 01:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66
Don’t get it and don’t let anyone try to shame you to get it.
I will never take it. NEVER.

Why not? Do you expect to win the lottery evertime you play??

posted on May, 31 2021 @ 01:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Randyvine
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

So no actual reply to which is better, 99% or 99.99%?

I just noticed your reply

Those numbers aren't inclusive of the increasing odds
as I referred to them pertaining to death. So not even a nice
try.

And how does a vaccine that is in the blood stream prevent
an air borne virus from infecting the lungs anyway? That doesn't
even make any got damn sense.

You don't make any sense. What does the entry point for the virus have to do with how the vaccine is administered? I didn't inhale a polio vaccine. It was also I.m. administered. Should they have made a topical cream ointment for measles?

posted on May, 31 2021 @ 01:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Harpocrates

I don't think you even know what makes sense.

You don't make any sense. What does the entry point for the virus have to do with how the vaccine is administered? I didn't inhale a polio vaccine. It was also I.m. administered. Should they have made a topical cream ointment for measles?

First question: Nothing you're imagining things.
Secondly I wouldn't put it past you to inhale anything.
Third polio and measles disseminate in the blood stream.

You ready this is the tricky part?

The virus disseminates in the lungs. Not the blood stream.
The amount of antibodies in the lungs is almost nothing.
You do understand the virus attacks the lungs right? The
vaccine can not possibly protect the lungs.

If you can't make any sense out of that I don't want to
know.

posted on Jun, 5 2021 @ 04:17 AM
link   
My dad is 79 and he took the Moderna 2 step in late April early May I'd say. He got through the first one just fine but the second one nearly took him out! His heart swelled all up. He could not breathe well. He was hospitalized for days going in and out of his conscience. His arm swelled up and pained him to move it. They first said it was broncitus. They did tests and put him on heart meds and Lasic. And other meds. He is still taking them. This was abt 4 weeks ago. In Illinois. It was very suspicious on the timing. So I would add them, old people to your list too, you're going to have to anyway some day soon. It will always affect him now, they say.

posted on Jun, 5 2021 @ 08:05 AM
link   
a reply to: DeliciousSpeech

Sorry for his experience. There are definite risks with the vaccine.

posted on Jun, 7 2021 @ 05:13 AM
link   
If a person wants to get the vaccine; then get it; if not don't; you have your legal freedom of choice.

I am in my 70's and I got the Moderna 2 shot via the Fire Department ; both times symptoms (thirsty and tired). That is all that happened to me; nothing awful.

posted on Jun, 7 2021 @ 05:45 AM
link   
Markers are starting to show a potential for adverse vaccine reactions like shingles and early-onset arthritis, after the first anniversary of being vaccinated.

That's what my wife's doctor told her last week.

posted on Jun, 7 2021 @ 08:23 AM
link   
Truth is... Myocarditis and Blood Clots are BELOW the baseline presented in the population than from other causes. This is not Rocket Science, if FEWER people suffer from these symptoms after taking the shots then you have to seriously ask yourself "does the Vaccine prevent such symptoms in the broader General Population" ... the answer is clear

posted on Jun, 7 2021 @ 08:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Markers are starting to show a potential for adverse vaccine reactions like shingles and early-onset arthritis, after the first anniversary of being vaccinated.

That's what my wife's doctor told her last week.

No, no that is not happening. You might want to check your wife's "Doctor's" credentials

posted on Jun, 8 2021 @ 07:09 AM
link   
a reply to: CrazyBlueCat
My wife's doctor told her not to get it with the inflammation in her body.

We decided prior not to get the shots. My dad had Covid and I was the only person that could drive him to get tested. He tested positive. I self quarantined afterwards and tested three times and never got it.

I've been at work since Covid started as one of my employees "essential workers" to help keep all the others able to work from home. I've been out at stores before the mask mandate, during and now again after it's been lifted.

We actually think we had some form of it in 2019 when our son got super sick while wrestling in tournaments. We strongly believe we have built up the antibodies to help support battle this virus. Which is how it's supposed to work.

Our son went off to college in 2020 and came home sick with Covid just before Thanksgiving. Again, the wife and I didn't catch it, we tested twice during a three week period.

To many people are too heavily reliant on the government and are over the top scared.

Per the rules of HIPAA, in America, not sure if it works outside of the United States, but I don't have to tell anyone that I got it or not. I don't have to show proof either and I can use HIPAA as my proof for not having to have to show proof.

posted on Jun, 10 2021 @ 04:42 PM
link   
I’m still here reading all yalls comments. I know a ton of folks have gotten this vaccine and are fine. Over 75% of my family has gotten one of the vaccines with no complications what so ever. I guess my fear lies within. I still just want to wait and not be shamed for wanting to wait.

My friend who died had the moderna one.
If you feel comfortable enough to get the vaccine, that’s fine. No judgment from me. I guess I would like it to be the same way if I choose not to get it yet.
edit on 10-6-2021 by CrazyBlueCat because: ..

posted on Jun, 10 2021 @ 05:46 PM
link   
a reply to: keithisco1

There are definitely risks related to clotting with the vaccines. I know DIC and CVST were both above expected numbers following vaccination.

The question is not whether the vaccine can cause harm, it can, it's whether the benefit outweighs the risk, and that's something everyone needs to answer for themselves.

posted on Jun, 10 2021 @ 05:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: wyldwylly
a reply to: CrazyBlueCat

Per the rules of HIPAA, in America, not sure if it works outside of the United States, but I don't have to tell anyone that I got it or not. I don't have to show proof either and I can use HIPAA as my proof for not having to have to show proof.

There can be exceptions. I work in healthcare, I have to show proof every year of getting the flu vaccine, it's the only reason I get it, otherwise I wouldn't.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join