It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN reporting MASS SHOOTINGS everywhere

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2021 @ 08:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dutchowl
a reply to: panoz77

Report on all the people dying from the Covid vaccines.

The thread you are looking for is two doors down on the left.

posted on May, 11 2021 @ 09:01 AM
link   
This is CNN reporting this? And no headline like "mostly peaceful mass shootings"?

posted on May, 11 2021 @ 09:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: deadlysyn
This is CNN reporting this? And no headline like "mostly peaceful mass shootings"?

I guess that depends on the race and politics of the shooter.

This is just like after Catrina when you say headline like "black man looting, White man gathering supplies".

If you've got one white guy frowning and grumbling to himself on a sidewalk, it's a riot.

If you've got a dozen people with BLM flags wrecking up the joint, it's a peaceful protest.

If an Asian trips on the curb near a white man it's a racially motivated hate crime inspired by Donald Trump.

If an Asia is lying on the ground being kicked by a mob of angry black ladies, then it's probably a Tupperware party or some such thing.

posted on May, 11 2021 @ 09:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Auth3nt1k

What I hear is "strict guns laws in individual areas are useless when counties or states right next to them have lax laws. What we need is a strict nation wide regulation to keep guns in the hands of law abiding citizens and out of the hands of criminals"

I know, I hate those states that have gun vendors on the streets where felons can legally buy them and then take back to Chicago.

posted on May, 11 2021 @ 09:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies
If an Asian trips on the curb near a white man it's a racially motivated hate crime inspired by Donald Trump.

Let me fix that.

If an Asian lady is attacked by a black guy it's clearly white nationalism at work and Trump is to blame. I literally watched MSNBC show videos of Asians being attacked by black people and then they ranted about how it was all Trump encouraging white nationalism.

posted on May, 11 2021 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Well, gun controls, and confiscation if they could get that. It's one of CNN's propaganda narratives...Report a shooting, push for gun control, rinse/repeat.

I turned on CNN briefly today and the thing plays like a combination endless Public Service Announcement for COVID vaccine and endless Propaganda push on their chosen narratives....gun control and Climate Change.......and of course endless politics.

There are actually interesting news events going on around the globe, but you wont hear anything about that on CNN.

posted on May, 11 2021 @ 10:21 AM
link   

What laws that don't already exist would stop criminals from committing crimes?

posted on May, 11 2021 @ 10:27 AM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies
I should have rephrased what I was actually thinking...the thing that ends a shooter's activity is another person with a gun, unless its a drive-by. The people shooting up a school or nightclub or Las Vegas strip will either be shot or will turn their own gun on themselves...happens numerous times.
I agree...do not expect yourself to be rescued by police in an active shooter situation...you have to protect yourself and your own family.

posted on May, 11 2021 @ 11:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

What laws that don't already exist would stop criminals from committing crimes?

Do like Saudi Arabia, cut off a hand or foot each time someone committed a felony. I've yet to see a quadriplegic commit a mass shooting.

posted on May, 11 2021 @ 12:46 PM
link   
So youre saying the girlfriend is willing to put herself on the line for a possible murder rap....They are stupid is but way too many murders being commited with your opinion in mind.a reply to: ANNED

posted on May, 11 2021 @ 05:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Bigbrooklyn

They conduct home invasions and steal the guns, why pay for what you can steal? They are criminals.

posted on May, 11 2021 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Yep when democrats are in power, everybody is killing everybody, you know is their anti gun propaganda.

I really do not watch news media soo I do not have to get the brainwashing.

posted on May, 11 2021 @ 06:25 PM
link   
How many of these are regular old drug/gang crimes and/or suicides?

How many are truly "mass shootings" the way we think of a mass shooting.

Nobody cares about a bunch of drugged out crims smoking each other. We do care about innocent bystanders and citizens.

posted on May, 11 2021 @ 09:15 PM
link   
a reply to: JBurns
Which was the point of my original post, 99% of the "reported" mass shootings that CNN was reporting on were gang related or black on black domestic shootings.

posted on May, 11 2021 @ 09:28 PM
link   
So you think no governmental body aka FB I has a role in the inner city thugs and their criminal sprees, the robbed the guns...You cant possibly be Italian with that logic.a reply to: panoz77

posted on May, 11 2021 @ 10:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Bigbrooklyn

Do tell your theory? Certainly the Obama administration was running guns to Mexico via Fast and Furious.
www.forbes.com...
But most of the illegal domestic guns are acquired through criminal and gang activity.

posted on May, 12 2021 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Sad but true

Some folks do not accept reality

posted on May, 12 2021 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Does CNN have a "Victims of Gun Violence" counter going at the bottom of their broadcast? I don't have cable to see for myself. If they don't they should probably start one; I'm sure it would scare at least one more viewer into not clicking on by.

posted on May, 12 2021 @ 12:30 PM
link   
I grew up in Brooklyn and have private and public knowledge that the FBI had mobsters on their payroll. They allowed these men to commit crimes all the while being informers. The FBI does the same with thses criminals mobs made of blacks and hispanics. They run guns, move them from state to state to cause violence and choas, the CI A does the same with their drug running. a reply to: panoz77

posted on May, 12 2021 @ 01:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bigbrooklyn
I grew up in Brooklyn and have private and public knowledge that the FBI had mobsters on their payroll. They allowed these men to commit crimes all the while being informers. The FBI does the same with thses criminals mobs made of blacks and hispanics. They run guns, move them from state to state to cause violence and choas, the CI A does the same with their drug running. a reply to: panoz77

So what's your point?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join