It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Infra Red Footage Of Yowie (Aussie Bigfoot) - Very Compelling!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+6 more 
posted on May, 3 2021 @ 11:27 PM
link   
Hey everyone,

I'm somewhat new to the topic of Yowies (what we call the Sasquatch or Bigfoot in Australia) having only recently in the past few months started looking in to reports, sightings, videos, audio reports from witnesses etc.

From what I have read, seen and heard I believe there is an indisputable case to be made that there is something out there in the Australian bush that can be described as a bi-pedal hominid that is undocumented in an official capacity however, is well known about in many circles.

In my region of Australia, the indigenous peoples refer to them as doolagah's and the term is used quite extensively by many nations up and down the Australian east coast. My indigenous mates talk about them as fact and conject that there are actually two types - the big ones and the small ones. Some nations believe the small ones are their spiritual guides but I digress.

In the following video, produced by Australian Yowie Research the crew captured what appears to be two yowies behind a tree and one bending down to....do something on the ground on infra red camera at night time. The footage is quite compelling and probably the best I have seen from anywhere in the world. This from the northern Australian state of Queensland in the hinterland of the Gold Coast region - a purported hotspot for Yowie activity, encounters and sightings.

If you wish to watch the full video, I do recommend it as it is quite enjoyable and can be seen here;

Link To Video

If you would like to skip to the part where the footage starts being shown and discussed then skip to 19:06.

I was trying to get a screen grab of the best still I could capture however, you really need to watch the video to see the movement and shape of this creature properly so to avoid doing this incredible footage an injustice I will just encourage you to watch the footage.

Pretty sure I am not allowed to link to the Australian Yowie Research website however, strongly recommend that anybody interested in the topic finds it. The site includes an interactive map of all reported sightings, encounters, videos, newspaper articles etc. since European settlement in Australia.

Their YT channel is also fantastic with animated, audio witness reports coming out regularly.

I think this is either the biggest hoax bestowed upon the community or the most compelling footage yet and, due to the amount of work and sheer hours invested by the AYR team believe it to be the latter.

What do you reckon ATS?

edit on 352021 by IAMALLYETALLIAM because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2021 @ 11:45 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMALLYETALLIAM

Would a stocky yowie suit give off such a strong heat signature?

Looks interesting

posted on May, 3 2021 @ 11:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen

Would a stocky yowie suit give off such a strong heat signature?

Looks interesting

Do not believe so, presumably a suit of any description would have an even/uniform heat signature - it is also interesting to note where the heat signature is strongest, being on the shoulders face and chest which corroborates with innumerable eye witness reports as to where the hair covers them.

ETA: the dimensions of the head, shoulder span and general height are all too large to be a human and a suit would not throw off the heat signature....unless extremely intricately designed I guess.

edit on 352021 by IAMALLYETALLIAM because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2021 @ 12:28 AM
link   
They are probably real. My friend saw one from about 20 feet in Northern Cali. I may tell him about the sticks. They probably do that there too. I think they have been genetically produced, as are the Greys. They are Host body creatures as well. They have a spirit, but no soul. They are different from us, in more then looks. I believe the old cave men like Denisovans were somewhat similar

posted on May, 4 2021 @ 12:35 AM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

20 foot tall!? That is terrifying!

Can you expand more on host body creatures for me? Not familiar with that term and particularly in reference to BF.

I believe them to be flesh and blood creatures, some type of hominid that may be an offshoot of something like Australopithecus for the small ones and Gigantopithecus for the big ones.

In one of the podcasts Dean from Australian Yowie Research was on he talks about an unidentified hominid in the Indonesian archipelago that would've resembled something like an Orangutan but more human like which could quite easily have walked across a land bridge that existed between the northern tip of Australia and there only 5,000 years ago. Sorry for the vagueness would have to re-listen to be more exact.

Very interesting stuff.

posted on May, 4 2021 @ 12:37 AM
link   

Awesome! Now just try to understand the intelligence possessed by these
creatures. Alert and intuitive many times beyond what we are aware of
being possible. This is how they stay hidden. Which brings me to a question
I postulated myself. Never hearing it posed any where before for some odd
reason.

Why are they so elusive? Why does a being that doesn't need to hide from
anything constantly hide itself from the world? What or whom are they
hiding from? Secondly how is it these beings seem to carry on the same
elusive nature where ever they are found? All over the world.

We're so far beyond the question of their existence. It's long passed
time to address the really hard questions in regards to their existence.

edit on 4-5-2021 by Randyvine because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2021 @ 12:39 AM
link   

Do not believe so, presumably a suit of any description would have an even/uniform heat signature

If the suit is designed for the purpose of rendering a heat signature then the suit will give off the appropriate heat signatures.

Easy enough to do with a battery pack and some resistance wire. It is easy as.

My problem with this is that when you set yourself up with a U-tube home that is all about Yowies ... then you will need some Yowies to make it interesting.

Not convinced by this video. They find big deep footprints but can't seem to follow the prints back to the lair.

P

posted on May, 4 2021 @ 12:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Randyvine

Awesome! Now just try to understand the intelligence possessed by these
creatures. Alert and intuitive many times beyond what we are aware of
being possible. This is how they stay hidden. Which brings me to a question
I postulated myself. Never hearing it posed any where before for some odd
reason.

Why are they so elusive. Why does a being that doesn't need to hide from
anything constantly hide itself from the world. What or whom are they
hiding from? Secondly how is it these beings seem to carry on the same
elusive nature where ever they are found? All over the world.

We're so far beyond the question of their existence. It's long passed
time to address the really hard questions in regards to their existence.

I would say that they are hiding from us, having seen how cruel humans can be. Many much more educated on these creatures than I, postulate that they can see as well in the day time as we can at night and are acutely aware of this fact (some witnesses actually report them as having luminescent eyes at night time!) and use it to their advantage.

It is also reported that they do and can retreat in to the myriad underground caverns and cave networks.

They have survived this long by evading us and possibly just keep getting better at it.

Their intelligence is rivalled only by their mythical strength.

posted on May, 4 2021 @ 12:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: pheonix358

Do not believe so, presumably a suit of any description would have an even/uniform heat signature

If the suit is designed for the purpose of rendering a heat signature then the suit will give off the appropriate heat signatures.

Easy enough to do with a battery pack and some resistance wire. It is easy as.

My problem with this is that when you set yourself up with a U-tube home that is all about Yowies ... then you will need some Yowies to make it interesting.

Not convinced by this video. They find big deep footprints but can't seem to follow the prints back to the lair.

P

Fair enough and to each their own when it comes to being convinced. I'm not necessarily 100% convinced that this is indisputable Yowie footage however, do believe these creatures are out in the bush and this is the best video or photo I have seen of any of them.

Footprints can also trail off at times as they traverse from mud where the imprint is made across harder terrain, patches of leaves etc.

Thanks for your input!
edit on 452021 by IAMALLYETALLIAM because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2021 @ 12:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMALLYETALLIAM
a reply to: visitedbythem

20 foot tall!? That is terrifying!

Can you expand more on host body creatures for me? Not familiar with that term and particularly in reference to BF.

I believe them to be flesh and blood creatures, some type of hominid that may be an offshoot of something like Australopithecus for the small ones and Gigantopithecus for the big ones.

In one of the podcasts Dean from Australian Yowie Research was on he talks about an unidentified hominid in the Indonesian archipelago that would've resembled something like an Orangutan but more human like which could quite easily have walked across a land bridge that existed between the northern tip of Australia and there only 5,000 years ago. Sorry for the vagueness would have to re-listen to be more exact.

Very interesting stuff.

I believe they were saying her friend saw one and she was about 20 feet away from it. Otherwise, Id like to hear more of this theory too.

The world is a big place pretty sure we got a population here in the US, and I can see where they would likely be even more elusive and hard to come across in Australia.

My question is surely governments know of these creatures? if even a tenth of the stories is true. Why the secrecy? Are they protecting the logging and parks industry? Is it because of religion and creationism? As crazy as those sound the real reasons are likely off the wall as well.

posted on May, 4 2021 @ 01:08 AM
link   
Are they real..id like to think so,

A friend of mine was hiking in the NSW Blue Mountains 30 years ago and swears blind,that their group,encounterd 2 of these creatures, he said about 12feet tall.

Thing is after all these years his story has Never Changed

So im a believer

Happy days

Riouz

posted on May, 4 2021 @ 01:11 AM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

Ahh yes, now I re-read it I see the from 20 foot.

I watched one of the Les Stroudman vidoes on the skunk ape down in Florida which was a pretty cool watch.

The world is a massive place and Australia having a population of only 28 million with most of those people being within 50km's of the coast there is ample wilderness for them to conceal themselves in.

Dean and the AYR team talk about governments having to know - even an incident where there had been repeat reports of something matching the descritpion of a yowie and a "murder" victim found completely mutilated with their head ripped off. Local police were cautioned not to cause a panic and insist it was a murder.

Like Randyvine above said, I think we are past the point of "do they exist?"

posted on May, 4 2021 @ 01:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Riouz5
Are they real..id like to think so,

A friend of mine was hiking in the NSW Blue Mountains 30 years ago and swears blind,that their group,encounterd 2 of these creatures, he said about 12feet tall.

Thing is after all these years his story has Never Changed

So im a believer

Happy days

Riouz

The more people I speak to about them, seems everyone knows someone who they trust wholeheartedly who has had experiences with them.

My Nan's husband told me a story about a year ago about strange goings on while staying in a hut in the high country that after immersing myself in the topic realised matched so many reports I was listening to and reading - including the glowing eyes.

posted on May, 4 2021 @ 01:15 AM
link   

I would say that they are hiding from us, having seen how cruel humans can be.

K now lets follow up? Where is it they might have seen this cruelty you
speak of and why do you believe they've seen any cruelty from us at all?

we humans have our moments yes. But you seem to be suggesting that
all humans are constantly cruel and nasty to everything they come
in contact with. I think we tend to exhibit just as much entropy.
Yet the code they live by seems to be global. it just seems to me it
has to be something much deeper than just our behavior. I think
they might know more about us than we are allowed to know
about ourselves. And they absolutely hate human beings. Maybe
that hate was born some where deep in the past.

posted on May, 4 2021 @ 01:29 AM
link   

I would say that they are hiding from us, having seen how cruel humans can be.

K now lets follow up? Where is it they might have seen this cruelty you
speak of and why do you believe they've seen any cruelty from us at all?

we humans have our moments yes. But you seem to be suggesting that
all humans are constantly cruel and nasty to everything they come
in contact with. I think we tend to exhibit just as much entropy.
Yet the code they live by seems to be global. it just seems to me it
has to be something much deeper than just our behavior. I think
they might know more about us than we are allowed to know
about ourselves. And they absolutely hate human beings. Maybe
that hate was born some where deep in the past.

Let's do it!

Cruelty may have been the wrong word to use...let's go with our destructive nature towards eachother, animals and the environment in general.

In one of the audio witness reports on YT from AYR they speak to an Aboriginal fella from up in New South Wales who claims his uncle - elder and chief of their tribe had spoken with these creatures who's main message to him was about conservation and the need for man to play our part in it.

Hardly concrete testimony however, I do find that angle quite interesting - could they be manifestations of the spirit of nature even?

posted on May, 4 2021 @ 01:53 AM
link   

Hardly concrete testimony however, I do find that angle quite interesting - could they be manifestations of the spirit of nature even?

I find the word of first nations people to be like gold. and I think you're
headed in the right direction. Here's a link
for ya.

Steve is a professional outdoors man from BC. Several encounters and reads
encounters people send in from every where. He's beyond any questioning their
existence and his no BS attitude is refreshing. He has no interest in proving
anything to anyone. And instead is going after the question of why has our gov.
been lying to us and not telling us these dangerous beings are out there. Yes
that's right the gov. knows. And all the while people have been disappearing
in the woods since before Columbus. According to First Nations people. Best
channel I've found on the subject.

posted on May, 4 2021 @ 02:03 AM
link   

I find the word of first nations people to be like gold. and I think you're
headed in the right direction. Here's a link
for ya.

Steve is a professional outdoors man from BC. Several encounters and reads
encounters people send in from every where. He's beyond any questioning their
existence and his no BS attitude is refreshing. He has no interest in proving
anything to anyone. And instead is going after the question of why has our gov.
been lying to us and not telling us these dangerous beings are out there. Yes
that's right the gov. knows. And all the while people have been disappearing
in the woods since before Columbus. According to First Nations people. Best
channel I've found on the subject.

You and I both on that front, the people who inhabited this land for 65k years before Europeans showed up here less than 300 years ago know much more about it than we could ever fathom and I am blessed to be friends with some whom share some knowledge with me.

Thanks for sharing the link, am about to finish work for the day and go inside and see my daughter (and wife I guess
) however, will add this to the list for this evenings viewing.

Plenty of people over here go missing in the bush without a trace of them ever to be seen again...plenty of circumstances and places to go misisng but still interesting taking in the yowie perspective.

posted on May, 4 2021 @ 02:07 AM
link   

Excellent collaboration! Be safe!

posted on May, 4 2021 @ 03:51 AM
link   

what i always find fascinating here on ats is the gullibility of people when it comes to a topic they absolutely want to believe in. the same goes for those skinwalker ranch guys who do tests that always doesn't work for some reason and immediately see it as proof of paranormal activity. a twig becomes proof, a shadow becomes proof, a sound, a smell.... but nothing is ever questioned. i don't believe these guys for a second. they see something extraterrestrial or similar in everything that somehow doesn't fit into their pattern of thinking... it's all about clicks, money, attention. a scientific expedition looks different. even if it would be cool if there was a humanoid life form in our forests... but honestly, is it really realistic that such large creatures/animals roam the forests unnoticed without ever being filmed? we discover microbes in the eternal ice, in the deepest depths but overlook 2 meter tall mythical creatures. don't buy it.

posted on May, 4 2021 @ 04:24 AM
link   
a reply to: oloufo

What do you think of the footage? If you think it’s faked can you expand on why and what stands out to you?

Ever been to the wilderness in Australia? Some of the most remote country on earth. May be hard to comprehend asI am told by my wife’s German family most forest there is more like a park than wilderness.

There’s forests in Australia at least half the size of Germany, maybe bigger.

edit on 452021 by IAMALLYETALLIAM because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join