It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Infra Red Footage Of Yowie (Aussie Bigfoot) - Very Compelling!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2021 @ 06:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: vance
Using a camera, to record the scene captured by a camera, then uploaded to youtube, makes it less than compelling to me. I mean, why not upload the video itself? As far as Steve, I fing him a great speaker and sometimes entertaining at that. I also find him to have a bit of a chip on his shoulder against an entire host of "researchers". I have watched many of his videos and some he claimed as evidence, to me that like anyone elses, falls short. He talks much of David Paulides, but I have read arguments against his "research" into the missing as well - compelling, against his David's, research for those books. Just my opinions here.

In this video they re-visit the area and go through the footage again - not just filmed off a camera but what appears to be via screen capture on the PC.

I have only watched the first ten minutes of this admittedly and if you watch the first video the bloke who filmed it explains and shows how he was panning around and then settles on the tree in question.

Thanks for chiming in, nothing wrong with a healthy dose of skepticism
edit on 452021 by IAMALLYETALLIAM because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2021 @ 07:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: neutronflux
a reply to: Arnie123

You

Thirdly, the sticks are a compelling thing and after the visit, sticks found were broken and even bigger ones stabbed into the ground as the team recollected on the way in and out.

I was wondering who was playing with my pens and markers.

Manipulated sticks are evidence of manipulated sticks, but meaningless in the identity who manipulated them. Unless you have hair and blood for DNA
Right, however consider that whoever was messing with your Pens and Markers is HUMAN.

Why? Because I can determine that, You, Pens, Markers and Activity are in a heavily populated area of Humans.

A thriving area of Humans, Dogs, Cats, Birds and insects.

Thus, either someone came along and pushed your stuff around, either by accident of design, or a pet came along and walked on them.

Secondly, in swhat way were the Pens and Markers disturbed? Do the patterns seem chaotic, basically shuffling or is there a pattern? This determine manipulation.

In the Video, they see No Sticks of the kind they find until they reach the area. Initially, the Sticks, of varying sizes are found poked an inch or two into the ground.
Small and light sticks.

On their way out, the Sticks are larger and pierced into the ground in an angry fashion, as if to say, "We'll impale you!" others found broken and in circular fashion, as if to say, "we'll break you like this stick".

Here, we can determine a Remote region, where physically fit individuals are tested to the limit, leeches crawling everywhere, just a bad place to be.

No humans running around.

Manipulation of sticks indicated intelligence to a degree, optical imagery is the preference of this particular Hominids.

posted on May, 4 2021 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Not sure why so much excitement?

The video is inconclusive to say the least. Just looks like a couple of dudes in the infra.

This video by itself is nothing. Stage it with an elaborate video of walking through the jungle finding inconclusive foot prints, then drop this video and the mind can play tricks on you.

Until I see definitive evidence, this is absolutely 100% no doubt a hoax.

posted on May, 4 2021 @ 08:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: FingerMan

The video is inconclusive to say the least. Just looks like a couple of dudes in the infra.

This video by itself is nothing. Stage it with an elaborate video of walking through the jungle finding inconclusive foot prints, then drop this video and the mind can play tricks on you.

The excitement is that skeptics often ask researchers "why don't you get some IR footage!?" and it has now been produced.

The dimensions on the creatures in the footage are disproportionate to that of humans.

Why do you think it is undoubtedly a hoax?

posted on May, 4 2021 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Could have been alien/interdimensional beings for all I could tell. I would have knocked their sticks and broke them into pieces over and stayed another night.
edit on 4-5-2021 by Jobeycool because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2021 @ 03:51 AM
link   

a reply to: oloufo

Add this to the list.

No evidence that a dead Bigfoot ever caused scavengers like vultures and coyotes to gather. Something as large as a supposed Bigfoot corpse would cause quite a commotion in a forest.
I've lived in the mountains all my life(50+yrs).

I can only recall coming across parts of deer bones a handful of times.I have never come across a bear bone once.

The wilderness in North America is extremely vast.The forests also swallow carcasses extremely fast.

posted on May, 5 2021 @ 03:54 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMALLYETALLIAM

You

The excitement is that skeptics often ask researchers "why don't you get some IR footage!?" and it has now been produced.

Ha.

Produce numerous quote from “skeptics” asking for IR footage.

All that “activity” and not one drop of Bigfoot scat for DNA testing.

A little example of reality...

I was big into nature photography once. Deer pretty easy to track. Their tracks, poop, left behind fur, antler sheds, rubbings on the ground, rubbings on trees, and impressions where they bed made them easy to find, and actually photo in a very clear manner. Without the need for IR.

Barred owl. With very low population density. Not really going to track them in the literal sense. But if you watch. You might see one. Or if you listen, you can hear their calls. Which leads you to where they roost. As confirmed by the ground being littered with owl pellets. Look up and snap a photo. Might not be artistically great. But still a clear picture of what it is. An actual photo, not IR trickery.

Again.....

With no historic fossil record they ever existed.

With no evidence of remains of one that died.

With no evidence of gathering for a rut/mating.

No evidence where they bed.

No actual evidence of what they eat.

No one can bait Bigfoot like deer with salt blocks, bird with seeds, coyotes with decoys, deer again with antler rattling.

With no hunter ever shooting one.

Without one ever being killed by an automobile.

No evidence that a dead Bigfoot ever caused scavengers like vultures and coyotes to gather. Something as large as a supposed Bigfoot corpse would cause quite a commotion in a forest.

With all the evidence like “foot” prints that can be easily faked.

edit on 5-5-2021 by neutronflux because: Added and fixed

edit on 5-5-2021 by neutronflux because: Added more.

posted on May, 5 2021 @ 03:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: crazyeddie68

Add this to the list.

I can only recall coming across parts of deer bones a handful of times.I have never come across a bear bone once.

The wilderness in North America is extremely vast.The forests also swallow carcasses extremely fast.

Never seen buzzards circle the sky? Or wondered why a large groups of crows / ravens were gathered? Why scavenger activity in an area was more active?

posted on May, 5 2021 @ 04:03 AM
link   
a reply to: crazyeddie68

Big difference in visiting an area, and being in tune with that area. And understanding actual animal behavior.

Or human behavior, and finding abandoned meth labs. That is more frighting than most animals.

posted on May, 5 2021 @ 04:18 AM
link   

You

Ha.

Produce numerous quote from “skeptics” asking for IR footage.

All that “activity” and not one drop of Bigfoot scat for DNA testing.

A little example of reality...

I was big into nature photography once. Deer pretty easy to track. Their tracks, poop, left behind fur, antler sheds, rubbings on the ground, rubbings on trees, and impressions where they bed made them easy to find, and actually photo in a very clear manner. Without the need for IR.

Barred owl. With very low population density. Not really going to track them in the literal sense. But if you watch. You might see one. Or if you listen, you can hear their calls. Which leads you to where they roost. As confirmed by the ground being littered with owl pellets. Look up and snap a photo. Might not be artistically great. But still a clear picture of what it is. An actual photo, not IR trickery.

Again.....

With no historic fossil record they ever existed.

With no evidence of remains of one that died.

With no evidence of gathering for a rut/mating.

No evidence where they bed.

No actual evidence of what they eat.

No one can bait Bigfoot like deer with salt blocks, bird with seeds, coyotes with decoys, deer again with antler rattling.

With no hunter ever shooting one.

Without one ever being killed by an automobile.

With all the evidence like “foot” prints that can be easily faked.

No Bigfoot poo. You would imagine it would be a similar shape to a human poo but given the size of these supposed creatures they would have to eat...a lot.
So where is the Massive oversized man poop?. No one has ever seen one, smelled one, or stood in one. Impossible.

posted on May, 5 2021 @ 04:21 AM
link   
a reply to: neutronflux

There’s potential reasons to all of those questions though you’ve already got your mind made up and I’m not here to try and convince you either way.

posted on May, 5 2021 @ 04:31 AM
link   
Far too many reports worldwide for these Yowie type creatures not to exist. Same as UFOs. All reports can't be wrong, not every single one of them.

The thing with humanity is we look for evidence inside the box rather than outside................... These things are on another level, they are super natural and defy what we understand.

The fact that these creatures are often seen in conjunction with amber orange type ufo orbs IMHO points to them being the result of a shape shift.

Truth be told, you'll never catch, trap or shoot a ufo orb thus the same goes for one of these creatures when they shape shift into Yowie form.

posted on May, 5 2021 @ 04:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMALLYETALLIAM
a reply to: neutronflux

There’s potential reasons to all of those questions though you’ve already got your mind made up and I’m not here to try and convince you either way.

That Bigfoot doesn’t live /exist on earth? Therefore makes no physical mark on earth.....

posted on May, 5 2021 @ 05:36 AM
link   

Let’s use prospective

During 2015 and 2016, survey teams combed the Virunga Massif’s dense, mountainous forests in two sweeps in search of the great apes. After a lengthy analysis of all the data, the Greater Virunga Transboundary Collaboration, which coordinated these surveys, announced good numbers: 604 gorillas—up from just 480 in 2010.

www.worldwildlife.org...

At one point, only 480 mountain gorillas in 2010. And living specimens can be tracked and recorded. Researchers can live beside known social groups.

But three to four hundred years of Bigfoot “research” has resulted in nothing tangible or definitive.......

With everyone and their brother. From the armature, sports hunter, to the professional scientist trying to find the evidence that will make them a ledge.

And you got a video of grown men playing with sticks....

posted on May, 5 2021 @ 09:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: crazyeddie68

Add this to the list.

Never seen buzzards circle the sky? Or wondered why a large groups of crows / ravens were gathered? Why scavenger activity in an area was more active?
Absolutely,I have seen that many times.Finding what they are circling is easier said than done.

As I said,wilderness is extremly vast in N America,particularly in the PNW where sasquatch is most commonly seen.
You'd never find a carcass there unless it was very fresh.The enviroment there swallows up remains of wildlife in less than 2 weeks due to scavangers and climate.

posted on May, 5 2021 @ 10:00 AM
link   

a reply to: crazyeddie68

Big difference in visiting an area, and being in tune with that area. And understanding actual animal behavior.

Or human behavior, and finding abandoned meth labs. That is more frighting than most animals.
I agree.

2 legged animals can be much more dangerous in the mountains.

posted on May, 5 2021 @ 09:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMALLYETALLIAM

The dimensions on the creatures in the footage are disproportionate to that of humans.

Why do you think it is undoubtedly a hoax?

Do you actually think a blurry IR video is proof of anything?

I will tell you EXACTLY what it proves. Just how gullible people can be. PERIOD!

Let's just get logical for a second here. Let's say you do not have a preconceived notion or desire for this story to be true. And in your mind, this story is neither true nor false.
Then without showing you the dramatic footage of people walking through the jungle and finding evidence of nothing footprints in the leaves.
Then I show you the IR Video, without any preconceived notions or buildup of BS.

You would watch that video and IMMEDIATLY conclude the video is a hoax.

Let me make a video. I'll start with the 1960's video of the man in the Big Foot Suit. I'll continue on with how they managed the prank of the century because so many people wanted to believe. (Would that be you?)
Then I would cut to an even worse video done in IR.

It is 1000% unbelievable that a group of giant apes would go undocumented.

I don't want to judge. So I'll say this, it is ok for children to believe in monsters and boogy men. It is not ok for men to believe this. Just go hang out in Afghanistan, where they murder people because they believe they are vampires and werewolves. A full grown man believing hoax trash like this is a plague on our society.

posted on May, 5 2021 @ 09:45 PM
link   

You would watch that video and IMMEDIATLY conclude the video is a hoax.

You seem to think to understand me very well for a relationship that consists of a total of now four internet comments to eachother.

I don't want to judge. So I'll say this, it is ok for children to believe in monsters and boogy men. It is not ok for men to believe this. Just go hang out in Afghanistan, where they murder people because they believe they are vampires and werewolves. A full grown man believing hoax trash like this is a plague on our society.

Have I struck a nerve? Did one of these creatures turn you down for a date? Go on....be honest because you're carrying on like a cranky little Ken doll.

posted on May, 5 2021 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Don't take offense dude. I just make my points strongly. The "you" in my posts were not directed specifically at you.
And that is obvious.

It wasn't my intention to strike a nerve. lol

You could argue the merits of my point without taking it personally?

posted on May, 5 2021 @ 09:56 PM
link   
a reply to: FingerMan

You refer to people like me who believe these creatures may and likely do exist as "a plague on society" and suggest I go live in Afghanistan where they kill people for believing them to vampires & werewolves.

That's a bit personal and just alerts me to the fact that you don't wish to debate any aspect of this in a respectful or open minded matter so what's the point?

I'm not here to convince anyone of anything.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join