It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Infra Red Footage Of Yowie (Aussie Bigfoot) - Very Compelling!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2021 @ 04:58 AM
link   
So their crates and stuff are there and the guy is sitting down to take a dump.

Simple really. Seems bigfoot would want to look at the crates.

posted on May, 4 2021 @ 04:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMALLYETALLIAM
a reply to: oloufo

What do you think of the footage? If you think it’s faked can you expand on why and what stands out to you?

Ever been to the wilderness in Australia? Some of the most remote country on earth. May be hard to comprehend asI am told by my wife’s German family most forest there is more like a park than wilderness.

There’s forests in Australia at least half the size of Germany, maybe bigger.

i don't know if it's fake or not - i think it's more like misinterpretation. they saw something human-like in the bush, good, but what does that prove? there are stories that dinosaurs survived in the amazon, that sounds fascinating too but still there is no proof. i usually pay attention to the way such documentaries are made, the people, the professionalism - unfortunately these kind of documentaries usually fall short. they usually don't work scientifically but according to gut feeling and that's no way to achieve credibility.

posted on May, 4 2021 @ 04:59 AM
link   

but honestly, is it really realistic that such large creatures/animals roam the forests unnoticed without ever being filmed?

Truly I have no interest in trying to prove anything to you. I'll say they aren't
un noticed by a damn site. And the Patterson Gimlin film 1967 has never
been debunked. In fact the evolution of technology has only helped to confirm
it's authenticity. That the subject in the film is a large Bi-pedal up right walking
hairy humanoid. so whether or not you can wrap your head around it. They're
out there. And you're a dying breed.

posted on May, 4 2021 @ 05:16 AM
link   

In one of the podcasts Dean from Australian Yowie Research was on he talks about an unidentified hominid in the Indonesian archipelago that would've resembled something like an Orangutan but more human like

You're thinking of the Orang Pendek.

posted on May, 4 2021 @ 05:23 AM
link   
These sighting reports of bigfoot, yowies, sea serpents, pterosaurs, even sightings of mastodons and sabre toothed cats, all seem to involve these creatures physically materializing for a period of time, leaving evidence like tracks, and then phasing out of reality, sometimes in plain view. UFOs, orbs and alien beings are often involved in these sightings.

I've had a theory for a long time that these alien vehicles use a space and time warping engine that compresses and folds space/time like an accordion fold. As a UFO uses it's warp drive engines, these folds in space/time gather together and allow events from the past, present and future to form an augmented, short lived single reality.

The farther the aliens need to travel, the more area of space/time they have to fold and compress. That brings together realities further forward and backward in time into the short lived augmented spaces these witnesses have their sightings in.

Imagine you were some super giant being that lived outside of our space/time and as you travel across the fourth dimensional landscape, you stop, reach down and pinch together the ice age with the present and mush it together for a moment before you let go and it bounces back into it's original shape like soft rubber. That's the basic idea I'm describing.

Sometimes people have experienced the landscape change with their sighting and are similar to time slip events. Perhaps when an animal or a human is moving through their space/time, it passes closer to the next folds in space, causing a crypid to physically appear without the landscape changing for the observers.
edit on 4-5-2021 by MichiganSwampBuck because: Added extra comments

posted on May, 4 2021 @ 05:34 AM
link   

i don't know if it's fake or not - i think it's more like misinterpretation. they saw something human-like in the bush, good, but what does that prove?

So why belittle people who think these type of creatures exist? Infact, it would prove that there is a large hominid, living in the Australian bush that is either undocumented by modern science or the existence of deliberately covered. Either have massive ramifications.

they usually don't work scientifically but according to gut feeling and that's no way to achieve credibility

Yet here you are tut tutting and trying to flex your intellectual might over those who might believe in such things whilst offering no explanation as to what the footage could be, how it could be faked or anything really. Just your GuT F33lZ. You even say they seen something human-like in the bush - which one is it? You're being kind of contradictory to yourself.

Pheonix358 disagrees but had the decorum to do so without being a jerk and offered an alternative explanation to the video.

There's no need to be rude
edit on 452021 by IAMALLYETALLIAM because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2021 @ 05:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: trollz

In one of the podcasts Dean from Australian Yowie Research was on he talks about an unidentified hominid in the Indonesian archipelago that would've resembled something like an Orangutan but more human like

You're thinking of the Orang Pendek.

Thankyou that may very well be it, would need to re-listen.

For anyone interested, Dean the founder of Australian Yowie Research does a two part talk on the Paranormal Portal podcast on...you guessed it, yowies. S2 episodes 9 & 10, well worth the listen for those interested.

posted on May, 4 2021 @ 05:43 AM
link   
a reply to: MichiganSwampBuck

I think I follow what you are saying and to be honest have not looked much in to the paranormal/interdimensional side of these beings but you have definitely piqued my interest.

That is a really interesting perspective and has my brain ticking, thankyou for sharing.

posted on May, 4 2021 @ 06:03 AM
link   

a reply to: MichiganSwampBuck

I think I follow what you are saying and to be honest have not looked much in to the paranormal/interdimensional side of these beings but you have definitely piqued my interest.

That is a really interesting perspective and has my brain ticking, thankyou for sharing.

Cool, I'm glad you like that angle.

By the way, I like your avatar. It reminds me of a character called Necron 99 from a movie called, "Wizards". A 1977 American animated post-apocalyptic science fantasy film written, directed and produced by Ralph Bakshi.

Wiki Link

posted on May, 4 2021 @ 06:07 AM
link   

Because you think there is no evidence or film.

This should least bring you up to speed.

posted on May, 4 2021 @ 06:32 AM
link   

So why belittle people who think these type of creatures exist? Infact, it would prove that there is a large hominid,

i dont think thats fair. i'm a believer but this is just another blobsquatch.

video evidence today isnt really worth much. interesting to believers yes, but not proof of anything.

posted on May, 4 2021 @ 06:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Randyvine

of course i know this clip. its not debunked thats right but for me it looks like a guy in a gorilla costume with sticks to let the arms look longer.

posted on May, 4 2021 @ 06:57 AM
link   

but honestly, is it really realistic that such large creatures/animals roam the forests unnoticed without ever being filmed?

With no historic fossil record they ever existed.

With no evidence of remains of one that died.

With no evidence of gathering for a rut/mating.

With no hunter ever shooting one.

Without one ever being killed by an automobile.

With all the evidence like “foot” prints that can be easily faked.

edit on 4-5-2021 by neutronflux because: Added and fixec

posted on May, 4 2021 @ 07:00 AM
link   

So? Video that never lead to anything of actual physical evidence? Like a big foot grave yard / bone yard? Or a big foot pack? Or big feet in rut?

posted on May, 4 2021 @ 07:07 AM
link   

Add this to the list.

No evidence that a dead Bigfoot ever caused scavengers like vultures and coyotes to gather. Something as large as a supposed Bigfoot corpse would cause quite a commotion in a forest.
edit on 4-5-2021 by neutronflux because: Added and fixed

posted on May, 4 2021 @ 07:59 AM
link   
All I saw was two human shaped objects, where one looked like it was getting up after giving the other an oral based gift.

Need more compelling evidence for me than what amount to high tech potato cam.

I mean you'd think by now someone somewhere would have clear colour HD footage in daylight by now.

But nope, it's always night vision, thermals, low light, blurry or grainy, shaky, aiming at the ground while people explain what they're seeing, instead of you know, or some adobe after effects.

Call me jaded but this type of evidence capture seem 'intentional'.

Sorry I need better than this to be convinced the tooth fairy exists. I can only think with my brain, not with my heart and this like most 'evidence' we get relating to such matters wouldn't stand up in a court.

My verdict is just more people chasing fame and publicity through any means necessary.

Spotlight's are a hell of a drug I hear.

posted on May, 4 2021 @ 08:08 AM
link   
Very cool video and thermal footage.

The sticks in the ground is new to me.

From what I've read,the Yowie is believed to be very aggressive.

Thanks for the youtube link.I have another channel to follow.

posted on May, 4 2021 @ 08:14 AM
link   

a reply to: IAMALLYETALLIAM

Hardly concrete testimony however, I do find that angle quite interesting - could they be manifestations of the spirit of nature even?

I find the word of first nations people to be like gold. and I think you're
headed in the right direction. Here's a link
for ya.

Steve is a professional outdoors man from BC. Several encounters and reads
encounters people send in from every where. He's beyond any questioning their
existence and his no BS attitude is refreshing. He has no interest in proving
anything to anyone. And instead is going after the question of why has our gov.
been lying to us and not telling us these dangerous beings are out there. Yes
that's right the gov. knows. And all the while people have been disappearing
in the woods since before Columbus. According to First Nations people. Best
channel I've found on the subject.
I follow Steve,also.

The man pulls no punches and tells it like it is.He is really getting a big following on youtube now.

posted on May, 4 2021 @ 08:15 AM
link   

With real breasts and thigh muscles that twitch.. If anything this film with modern technology has made it more convincing.

posted on May, 4 2021 @ 08:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: oloufo
of course i know this clip. its not debunked thats right but for me it looks like a guy in a gorilla costume with sticks to let the arms look longer.

There are zoomed-in analysis videos where you can clearly see the muscles in the leg flexing as it walks. See this gif I made, for example. There's no way that's a suit.

edit on 5/4/2021 by trollz because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join