It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tiffany is selling men’s engagement rings for the first time

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2021 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Now that the company is owned by Bernard Arnault a close associate of gates and bezos is it any wonder their marketing to men.

Put the dots together.

posted on May, 1 2021 @ 10:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: DeathSlayer
Of course you do.

originally posted by: Bluntone22

What comes next?
Men tampons?

a reply to: pravdaseeker

Uh.....
I actually know of a company that has feminine napkin disposal boxes in the men’s bathrooms.

They have been is many universities men’s rooms for years.

😂

posted on May, 1 2021 @ 10:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: ThatDamnDuckAgain
a reply to: Bluntone22
Yeah I heard that joke, mostly on ships where you're not supposed to flush down toilet paper or similar, especially wet toilet paper with stronger fibres in it.

Sometimes there's a hidden reason, and if it's only the plumber guy who is fed up with problems like this

Unfortunately it’s not a joke.
I run an employment agency and many of my clients are in large cities.
One of them in Indianapolis is an extremely progressive activist group with dozens of employees.
There is quite literally tampon dispensers and disposal boxes in the men’s room stalls.

I say men’s room but the sign actually says urinals.

posted on May, 1 2021 @ 11:50 AM
link   

What comes next?

Breakfast, of course.

posted on May, 1 2021 @ 12:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: jerich0

originally posted by: olaru12
Don't buy mass produced garbage from a big store. Find a local craftsman and commission something unique and special for that special someone. Unless you really don't care then get something cheap and ordinary.

Or just don't.

My engagement ring sits in a draw, long forgotten.
Hers, is god knows where.

We don't talk any more.

Wastiest waste of time ever. Marriage... ha. might as well tie your neck to a sapling and wait for it to grow into a tree.

Sorry, that's the way it worked out for you, amigo...

16+ years with my SO and still not married...no sense in rushing into something you might regret later.

posted on May, 1 2021 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Of course you do.

originally posted by: Bluntone22

What comes next?
Men tampons?

a reply to: pravdaseeker

Uh.....
I actually know of a company that has feminine napkin disposal boxes in the men’s bathrooms.

So many people are using wipes instead of paper that this is a really good idea. Wipes clogs drains something fierce.

posted on May, 1 2021 @ 01:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22
It's crazy, this toilet war.

In the name of gender equality (wait for the pun..) a local TV station made a *cough* scientific experiment that shocked the world.

Well, not really but the female moderator was dumb....and also founded. It went like this:

First they picked a location with both men and women bathroom. Then they counted all the toilet seats in the women bathroom. Six seats.

Then they went into the mens bathroom and started counting the eight urinals (!) and the four stalls and the result was:

8+4=12 for men
and 6 for women

TV station Conclusion:
We women are facing a hidden war against us, because how dare that men have additional urinals and also four stalls.

Personal conclusion:
WTF? It's know that men can do their small biz standing, relative uncomplicated. They can't use those for the big one so really the men have two toilet stalls less than the women, if anything they are not treated fair.

My solution:
Urinals for everyone, everywhere. *Krieger's voice* "Alright let's do this!"

posted on May, 2 2021 @ 04:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: jerich0

Don't buy mass produced garbage from a big store. Find a local craftsman and commission something unique and special for that special someone. Unless you really don't care then get something cheap and ordinary.

Or just don't.

My engagement ring sits in a draw, long forgotten.
Hers, is god knows where.

We don't talk any more.

Wastiest waste of time ever. Marriage... ha. might as well tie your neck to a sapling and wait for it to grow into a tree.

Sorry, that's the way it worked out for you, amigo...

16+ years with my SO and still not married...no sense in rushing into something you might regret later.

Ahh you don't need approval to be with the one you love. Certainly not a piece of paper to say so.

Lol but after 16 years, I think rushing is long in the past

top topics

<< 1   >>

join