It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

At least 60% of all new Covid cases are occurring in people who were already vaccinated

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2021 @ 12:24 PM
link   
a reply to: ScepticScot

Let's see about that. Freedom is in limited supply and shrinking.

I live in a world in which people socially distance at check-in queues for fear of a respiratory virus, then get on an aeroplane squashed together and re-breathe each others farts for a few hours.

posted on Apr, 24 2021 @ 01:50 PM
link   
I don't think the vaccine minimizes the chances of getting COVID, it most likely helps the body defend itself reducing not only infection time period you could spread it too, but also reduces the bad effects we see, especially something like Pneumonia or ARDS.

I'm not sure where 60% comes from since I saw one study that suggested about 5000 people out of 77 million vaccinated have been infected.

edit on 24-4-2021 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2021 @ 01:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero
The claim is that 60% of the people who are admitted to hospitals for COVID had been vaccinated. That claim is based on a statement from Dr. Risch, and is purely anecdotal.

Dr. Risch also says this:

The synthetic spike protein acts like retroviruses.
Which is nonsense on its face. I supposed he must be tenured at Yale. That's the only possible way he could still have a job there.

Correction, the quote does not come from Risch.
edit on 4/24/2021 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2021 @ 03:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

The claim is that 60% of the people who are admitted to hospitals for COVID had been vaccinated. That claim is based on a statement from Dr. Risch, and is purely anecdotal.

I would like to know where that all comes from. It would be a very easy metric to accomplished since it would be only cases going to a hospital, a known variable, and you would just need to ask one yes or no question.

posted on Apr, 24 2021 @ 03:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Yes. It's hearsay and anecdotal.

It is also far too simple a metric.
edit on 4/24/2021 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2021 @ 04:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: MiddleInsite
I can only image how the polio vaccine would have went over in the current climate.

Too bad there isn't a vaccine for paranoia. But who would take it?

Dr. Bernice Eddy was a virologist involved in testing for the Salk vaccine in 1954. While testing animals with it, she discovered that the vaccine contained residual live polio virus. She warned her bosses at NIH and they dismissed her concerns. The distribution of that vaccine caused the worst outbreak of polio in this country's history. Cutter Labs was the manufacturer, and in the end 200,000 persons were infected with live polio; 70000 became sick, 200 children became paralyzed and 10 died.

You can find more details about such things in the forward to Judy Mikovits' book "Plague of Corruption". The details in the forward were provided by RFK Jr.

posted on Apr, 26 2021 @ 04:55 PM
link   
a reply to: booyakasha

Yes, people have been driven crazy by a year's worth of fear-mongering.

My experience is similar to yours--I've been exposed many times to many friends who had it, but somehow managed to escape it. I too supplement, so it seems my immune system has prevented an infection.

As to the shot, I see absolutely no sense in taking a dangerous drug cocktail that's never been tested on humans before, to protect against a mysterious virus with a survival rate of 99%.

That half the population has already taken the shot demonstrates how deep the mass hysteria is.

posted on Apr, 26 2021 @ 05:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Yes, the public are human lab rats.

The government recently warns of 39 accidents with the exercise Peloton, but remains silent about the harms from the injection. I think they are advancing an agenda.

posted on May, 1 2021 @ 10:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

but the trial isn't over.
A Study to Evaluate Efficacy, Safety, and Immunogenicity of mRNA-1273 Vaccine in Adults Aged 18 Years and Older to Prevent COVID-19

Official Title: A Phase 3, Randomized, Stratified, Observer-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Study to Evaluate the Efficacy, Safety, and Immunogenicity of mRNA-1273 SARS-CoV-2 Vaccine in Adults Aged 18 Years and Older
Actual Study Start Date : July 27, 2020
Estimated Primary Completion Date : October 27, 2022
Estimated Study Completion Date : October 27, 2022

posted on May, 1 2021 @ 10:46 PM
link   

It typically takes two weeks after vaccination for the body to build protection (immunity) against the virus that causes COVID-19. You are not fully vaccinated until 2 weeks after the 2nd dose of a two-dose vaccine or two weeks after a one-dose vaccine. CDC

Hence the continued mask wearing and such. Seems to beg a question (among many others) from the "article" in the OP.

posted on May, 1 2021 @ 10:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: MiddleInsite
I can only image how the polio vaccine would have went over in the current climate.

Too bad there isn't a vaccine for paranoia. But who would take it?

Difference being that polio was a crippling vicious killer. COVID isn't so much that unless you already have lots of health issues.

posted on May, 1 2021 @ 10:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: GravitySucks

It typically takes two weeks after vaccination for the body to build protection (immunity) against the virus that causes COVID-19. You are not fully vaccinated until 2 weeks after the 2nd dose of a two-dose vaccine or two weeks after a one-dose vaccine. CDC

Hence the continued mask wearing and such. Seems to beg a question (among many others) from the "article" in the OP.

Please. Enough with the masking. They never intended to let us out even after the two weeks or else there would be guidance letting those of us past the "magic" number take our masks off. Instead, even with guidance that we can de-mask with other vaximatated (spelling intentional) individuals, most places just force you to wear it everywhere anyhow.

posted on May, 2 2021 @ 12:53 AM
link   
The great purge will take time

I will tell you that having negative blood or a negative allele is one of the pre requisites

I guess the smooth cells are destined to take over?

posted on May, 2 2021 @ 01:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Salander
a reply to: booyakasha

Yes, people have been driven crazy by a year's worth of fear-mongering.

As to the shot, I see absolutely no sense in taking a dangerous drug cocktail that's never been tested on humans before, to protect against a mysterious virus with a survival rate of 99%.

That half the population has already taken the shot demonstrates how deep the mass hysteria is.

It's like we're being conditioned to be taken over and put up minimal resistance, isn't it?

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 12:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Salander
humansarefree.com...

Those having taken the shot are now becoming cases. This does not bode well considering that more than half the population of the US has already been injected with the cocktail.

I am concerned that some of these people might carry heavy viral loads and become contagious to others.

Any thoughts?

It appears the diabolical plans of Bill Gates and others may be coming to fruition.

ALERT FYI - July 28, 2021

California counties with the highest vaccination rates, are also leading the state in the number of new Covid-19 cases.

Source: sacramento.cbslocal.com...

National news media is HIDING THIS CONNECTION. It's a pleasant surprise to see the Sacramento CBS affiliate have the nerve to go against the wishes of CBS News' New York headquarters, by broadcasting this revelation.

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join