It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

At least 60% of all new Covid cases are occurring in people who were already vaccinated

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2021 @ 02:36 PM
link   
humansarefree.com...

Those having taken the shot are now becoming cases. This does not bode well considering that more than half the population of the US has already been injected with the cocktail.

I am concerned that some of these people might carry heavy viral loads and become contagious to others.

Any thoughts?

It appears the diabolical plans of Bill Gates and others may be coming to fruition.

posted on Apr, 23 2021 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Well they're full members of the Church of Covid now. .

posted on Apr, 23 2021 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Sheessh when will they learn simple math.

There's a false positive rate and as long as the ratio of infections below this one, like I make up even small 0.1% false positive rate, if you test 1000 persons, by statistics, one false positive will be in the result pool. No matter what the other 999 test results say and if they are consistent a second time. No matter.

Test 100 000 people and 500 of them show up positive, you have at least 100 false positives among them. Someone knows the PCR and instant test false positive rates?
edit on 23.4.2021 by ThatDamnDuckAgain because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2021 @ 02:44 PM
link   
a reply to: starshift

Yes, with Fauci and Tedros being the high priests of the church.

posted on Apr, 23 2021 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Clinicians have been telling me that more than half of the new Covid cases that they’re treating are people who have been vaccinated,” Risch told Bannon.

So it must be true.

posted on Apr, 23 2021 @ 03:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Zarniwoop

You have a problem with third hand anecdotal evidence?

posted on Apr, 23 2021 @ 03:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

You have a problem with third hand anecdotal evidence?

Just a bit.

posted on Apr, 23 2021 @ 03:21 PM
link   
So when will the human race just accept covid as a new way to die along with the many many many other ways to die that we don't agonize over everyday?

I'm glad I live in New York where people seem to be going back about their business as normal (with masks on) ... oh wait NY is one of those liberal places where we are supposed to be looked down tighter than Fort Knox ... if this what they call "look down" im not really sure what other states are complaining about.
edit on 23-4-2021 by dandandat2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2021 @ 03:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Salander
All this means is that everyone needs monthly booster shots...from now on...perpetually.

What could go wrong?

posted on Apr, 23 2021 @ 03:35 PM
link   
I can only image how the polio vaccine would have went over in the current climate.

Too bad there isn't a vaccine for paranoia. But who would take it?

posted on Apr, 23 2021 @ 03:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: ThatDamnDuckAgain
Sheessh when will they learn simple math.

There's a false positive rate and as long as the ratio of infections below this one, like I make up even small 0.1% false positive rate, if you test 1000 persons, by statistics, one false positive will be in the result pool. No matter what the other 999 test results say and if they are consistent a second time. No matter.

Test 100 000 people and 500 of them show up positive, you have at least 100 false positives among them. Someone knows the PCR and instant test false positive rates?

There are also false negatives at that same rate. And the false positive rate is way higher than .o1 percent but it applies to both the the vaccinated and unvaccinated, so it would even out that way if the numbers of each tested were equal. Your logic is very flawed, not scientific at all with that statement. Real research adjusts to make the outlook supposedly correct, but many times they are not evaluating things correctly either, I have seen some evaluations done with logic like you are stating and the scientific community usually calls out that research or the author states that variables aren't considered. Peer reviewing often discounts research if it is not evaluated right.

I do not know if the OP is real or not, I have not gotten into researching the stuff, I only read the article, I have not looked at real evidence yet. I am just trying to teach you to evaluate things correctly before commenting like others here taught me many years ago..

posted on Apr, 23 2021 @ 03:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Klassified
a reply to: Salander
All this means is that everyone needs monthly booster shots...from now on...perpetually.

No it doesn't.

posted on Apr, 23 2021 @ 03:52 PM
link   
It's kind of redundant if these figures are true,LOL.

posted on Apr, 23 2021 @ 03:53 PM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

How can the vaccine give you COVID?

posted on Apr, 23 2021 @ 03:54 PM
link   
I have no reason to believe that this article is not true. www.freep.com...

Those are worse cases, how many asymptomatic cases have not been detected in those who have been vaccinated?

I know that the rate of stopping infection of the virus getting into us is not the same as the protection rate of ninety five percent that causes it to go covid 19. I saw the figures originally about how much it protects us from getting the disease and most of them were in the sixty percentile protection...but they changed things to just talking about reduced risk of it turning covid.

I'm not really sure that this vaccine is actually doing much at all. I do not trust these agencies much to tell the whole truth unless they get caught. It makes their leaders look bad and they tend to cover their tracks a lot, often by making things go away by discounting evidence that does not conform to their chosen direction.

I suppose if I was working there, I would have to follow their rules and cover up when something does not go like it is supposed to. This vaccine was rushed, I am thinking they put too much faith in the mRNA type. Being they found a minimum of eighty percent of people will never have it turn covid, I doubt if anyone can challenge them as to effectivity.

posted on Apr, 23 2021 @ 03:57 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

I have no reason to believe that this article is not true.

As of Sunday, 1.8 million Michiganders were fully vaccinated, according to the state's COVID-19 vaccine dashboard

Are you serious? The article in the OP is talking about those who actually test positive. You know "cases."
edit on 4/23/2021 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2021 @ 03:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: putnam6

How can the vaccine give you COVID?

Covid is not the virus, Covid 19 is the improper or overreaction to the virus. The vaccines do have dampener chemistry in them that does at least temporarily reduce that risk of overreaction to the mRNA to prevent it from initial triggering covid 19

Without that chemistry it could trigger the same reaction as the virus does in some people.

posted on Apr, 23 2021 @ 03:59 PM
link   
And this, my fellow readers, is why you can't trust ATS News for anything the least bit important.

posted on Apr, 23 2021 @ 04:02 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

The vaccines do have dampener chemistry in them that does at least temporarily reduce that risk of overreaction to the mRNA to prevent it from initial triggering covid 19

Dampener chemistry. Nonsense, as usual.

COVID-19 is a disease caused by an infection by the SARS-Cov-2 virus. The mRNA vaccines do not contain any part of that virus. There is no way they could cause an infection.

edit on 4/23/2021 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2021 @ 04:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Salander
humansarefree.com...

Those having taken the shot are now becoming cases. This does not bode well considering that more than half the population of the US has already been injected with the cocktail.

I am concerned that some of these people might carry heavy viral loads and become contagious to others.

Any thoughts?

It appears the diabolical plans of Bill Gates and others may be coming to fruition.

The best "vaccination" against catching Covid-19 in the future is to catch Covid-19 now, and get it over with.

Those who do this "rarely" catch it again.

"Rarely" is far better than what these experimental vaccines are allowing!

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join