It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

List of USA Companies Owned by China / Some May Suprise You!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2021 @ 08:20 AM
link   
Didn't Disney buy fox?

posted on Apr, 22 2021 @ 08:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
Didn't Disney buy fox?

The entertainment portion, 21st Century Fox, NewsCorp still exists as a wholly separate entity not owned by Disney.

posted on Apr, 22 2021 @ 08:23 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus
This op is all kinds of confusing.
Lots of misinformation.

posted on Apr, 22 2021 @ 08:24 AM
link   

I can’t find a breakdown of clients but don’t worry about it.

I hope your not inferring I’m making dopey claims, my posts so far in this thread seem quite reasonable and factual from what I can tell.

posted on Apr, 22 2021 @ 08:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grenade
I hope your not inferring I’m making dopey claims, my posts so far in this thread seem quite reasonable and factual from what I can tell.

No, the Original Poster is who still has a good deal of erroneous information in his Original Post even though this is all easily found.

posted on Apr, 22 2021 @ 08:32 AM
link   
When did Dan Gilbert sell the Cleveland Cavaliers?

posted on Apr, 22 2021 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Sorry I don't understand your question.

I have used Edgar.Gov for over 30 years. Its the meat and potatoes of who owns who, what when and where.

However, I am for the USA and if this thread hurts the National Security of the USA in any way shape or form then have it pulled it in its entirety.

posted on Apr, 22 2021 @ 08:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

I didn't ask you a question since those are followed with a question mark and there wasn't one in my reply. If you would have even bothered to do a modicum of searching before posting you wouldn't have made so many erroneous claims despite your alleged decades long use of said platform.

posted on Apr, 22 2021 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Cool, you’re so miserable these days it’s hard to tell who it’s aimed at.

posted on Apr, 22 2021 @ 08:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grenade
Cool, you’re so miserable these days it’s hard to tell who it’s aimed at.

Mostly me.

posted on Apr, 22 2021 @ 08:59 AM
link   
This might be a case of people believing anything they read, because they want to believe.

I could go through the list one by one, but Microsoft is not owned by China.

Here's a boring list of the top investors in Microsoft

For companies, it's usually in the public domain who their main shareholders are.

posted on Apr, 22 2021 @ 09:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

Know what's scary Wg? Walk around our houses, pick a few items in every room, garage etc...and see how many....may be American comps....but assembled in China.

Amazon "Essentials" branded items....and I've ordered just under 50 orders last year for my studio....all made or assembled in China.

Even American Flags.....

posted on Apr, 22 2021 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Controlled Opposition often publishes stories that are controversially true but purposely sound so bazaar nobody will believe it anyway, therefore it remains "hidden" 😎

posted on Apr, 22 2021 @ 09:50 AM
link   
Listen, China is an adversary and a Foe.

However, HOWEVER, Capitalism.

In order for peace, we have to commit to international trade.

Some of the things you listed aren't nefarious, rather, things everybody needs.

China pours tons of cash into these ventures, doesn't mean they own them, some, sure, others? Stakeholders.

Either way, one company was a Milk producing company and they serve both American and Chinese consumers.

Lets be real folks, we're the worlds breadbasket, we have tons of great foods from massive farmlands, eggs, beef, pork and crops, the air is clean, so what if China wants to buy a majority stake in somwthing as good as American milks?

Truth is, as long as trade is equal and good for all, have at it.

My issues are chinese owned companies that seek to UNDERMINE American interest.

posted on Apr, 22 2021 @ 10:27 AM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

The ones made in China last days, weeks or months. The ones assembled in the USA with Chinese components last months and maybe a year. My opinion.

I also notice that the on / off electrical switches seem to fail after one or tow years of use. Rendering the entire appliance useless.

Our Hoover Floor Mate just died. Less than 2 years old. It did work great. On / Of switch kapoot. They told me to cut the cord and remove nameplate. Take a pic and send it by email and they will give me a new unit.

Hmm.

posted on Apr, 22 2021 @ 10:29 AM
link   

I removed any and all reference to that you know who company several hours ago yet you continue to ride that horse?

I have no clue why I entered it as I typically tone down what I write to enable a short quick 3rd party critique such as what you did and continue to do.

How ya doin?

posted on Apr, 22 2021 @ 10:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Waterglass
I removed any and all reference to that you know who company several hours ago yet you continue to ride that horse?

Wrong. Still in your Original Post:

originally posted by: Waterglass
That being said it appears that after looking the list that China has played the get them through our hearts and minds as they own 21st Century Fox which owns Fox News.

China does not own 21st Century Fox, Disney does and Fox News is part of NewsCorp, not 21st Century Fox.

How many times do you need this explained? I think we're up to five now...

posted on Apr, 22 2021 @ 11:28 AM
link   

I sent a PM to the Mods to revise my thread as I am beyond my time to edit.

posted on Apr, 22 2021 @ 01:24 PM
link   
No matter what is being argued about. Chinese corporations, under control of their government have way too much control over things in this country. I feel that this is not good for our country. They have great influence over things here and although I do not consider China our enemy, I believe that their businesses should not have this edge over us. We have big businesses in China too, they invest widely over there, which I also do not agree with. These big corporations are getting more and more widespread power. China retains full control of these businesses within their borders, but that is not how it goes here in America, Foreign businesses do not have to bow down to our government here, in fact they control the government by controlling the contributions to political parties.

posted on Apr, 22 2021 @ 01:38 PM
link   
I think a lot of this is stock buying and anyone can buy stocks....

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join