It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will Smith and Antoine Fuqua film pulled from Georgia over voting bill

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2021 @ 09:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

originally posted by: Rich Z

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: IAMTAT
I used to like Will Smith films...but he supports election stealing...so I won't be paying for them any more.

Zero proof conspiracy election stealing.

Just to be clear.

Wish I had a dime every time I heard someone say "I refuse to read it because I won't believe it to be true, so why should I waste my time?" Ignorance in the purest and most undeniable sense. IMHO.

That's precisely what the Qanon cult say about the MSM.

Irony at it's finest...

You really like referencing Qanon don't you? It's like the new Russia, the rebuttal to everything. Don't believe something or can't make an argument about what's being discussed simply reference Russian disinformation or I guess now just call the other side Qanon, interesting!!! Not really.

posted on Apr, 12 2021 @ 10:08 PM
link   

I used to like Will Smith films...but he supports election stealing...so I won't be paying for them any more.

Just to be clear.

Just because you may choose to be blind doesn't mean that others can't see what you refuse to see.

Wish I had a dime every time I heard someone say "I refuse to read it because I won't believe it to be true, so why should I waste my time?" Ignorance in the purest and most undeniable sense. IMHO.

Prove it!

Until then — you have nothing.

Ignorance is lack of knowledge. I have all the real knowledge I need.

I’ve been on here a long time. I know it’s rare that any of these conspiracies become real.

posted on Apr, 12 2021 @ 10:10 PM
link   
a reply to: SeaWorthy

Fine !

Millions will likely make a note NOT to see this movie.

posted on Apr, 12 2021 @ 10:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: MiddleInsite
So Trump says boycott MLB and that's fine. But Will Smith says basically the same thing and you guys are all over him.
Hypocrites.

No, It's because he is a racist and is the hypocrite. Just like you. Even in movies Will Smith is always focusing on his skin color. It's written right into the screen play.
edit on 12-4-2021 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2021 @ 10:25 PM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed
Yep
Men in Black

Says it all

Couldn't be Men in White, could it....
Dirty damn racist

posted on Apr, 12 2021 @ 10:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: keenmachine

Just to be clear.

Irony at it's finest...

You really like referencing Qanon don't you? It's like the new Russia, the rebuttal to everything. Don't believe something or can't make an argument about what's being discussed simply reference Russian disinformation or I guess now just call the other side Qanon, interesting!!! Not really.

I see the Qanon cult as traitors to the Constitution and Bill of Rights with their anti American Rhetoric.

Just like any cult that follows their object of devotion, unquestioning even when proven a charlatan and a fool.

posted on Apr, 12 2021 @ 10:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: SuicideKing33
a reply to: vonclod

Right but that was directed by Fuqua. Denzel made that movie. Ethan Hawke and the dude who played smiley were good too.

Ahh..didn't know..it was a good movie, very twisted!

posted on Apr, 13 2021 @ 12:04 AM
link   

Who The Fuq is Antoine Fuqua?

The son of Motha Fuqua...

Duh!

posted on Apr, 13 2021 @ 08:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: illuminnaughty
Yes I stopped watching Will Smith after I saw he was on Epstein`s air plane to the Island. Were children were being held and raped by the elites nonces.
a reply to: LSU2018

I was thinking the exact same thing, then I saw your post.

They're actually doing Georgia a favor, less Pedo's to worry about.

posted on Apr, 13 2021 @ 11:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Infinitis
a reply to: MiddleInsite

Trump is a politician. The other person dresses up in costumes, plays pretend and calls themselves an "artist".. so don't be surprised when people don't take actors seriously

Calling Trump a politician is debatable.

But, pretty sure he belongs (or did) to SAG-AFTRA — same as Will Smith.

Why would they not just let the facts be presented openly?

GEORGENEWS✔
APRIL 12, 2021
PALM BEACH, FL

Statement by Donald J. Trump, 45th President of the United States of America.

Wouldn’t it be ironic if the Supreme Court of the United States, after showing that they didn’t have the courage to do what they should have done on the Great Presidential Election Fraud of 2020, was PACKED by the same people, the Radical Left Democrats (who they are so afraid of!), that they so pathetically defended in not hearing the Election Fraud case. Now there is a very good chance they will be diluted (and moved throughout the court system so that they can see how the lower courts work), with many new Justices added to the Court, far more than has been reported.

There is also a good chance that they will be term-limited. We had 19 states go before the Supreme Court who were, shockingly, not allowed to be heard. Believe it or not, the President of the United States was not allowed to be heard based on “no standing,” not based on the FACTS.

The Court wouldn’t rule on the merits of the great Election Fraud, including the fact that local politicians and judges, not State Legislatures, made major changes to the Election—which is in total violation of the United States Constitution. Our politically correct Supreme Court will get what they deserve—an unconstitutionally elected group of Radical Left Democrats who are destroying our Country. With leaders like Mitch McConnell, they are helpless to fight. He didn’t fight for the Presidency, and he won’t fight for the Court. If and when this happens, I hope the Justices remember the day they didn’t have courage to do what they should have done for America.

###
t.me/georgenews
/1187
123.2Kviews
Apr 12 at 16:29

t.me...

posted on Apr, 13 2021 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Just to be clear.

Then what the heck was Time magazine ranting about!? What did Biden's don't need you and we have organized the biggest voter fraud ring in history gaffes mean? What was the whole suitcase thing and processing 150,000 votes faster than humanly possible with 147000 votes for Biden and 3000 for Trump in an overwhelmingly red county? You can't just plug your ears and hum. Exaplain where we are delusional.
edit on 4/13/2021 by AlexandrosTheGreat because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2021 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Just to be clear.

Irony at it's finest...

I see the Qanon cult as traitors to the Constitution and Bill of Rights with their anti American Rhetoric.

Just like any cult that follows their object of devotion, unquestioning even when proven a charlatan and a fool.

And yet I'm still not sure why you feel the need to reference them twice in a thread about Will Smith, the voting bill and Georgia. Reminds me of when Trump's name was thrown out in every subject possible whether it had anything to do with him or not, kinda like an obsession.

posted on Apr, 14 2021 @ 12:10 AM
link   

What will be next?... Perhaps banks shouldn't require an id, or a credit/debit card because it's racist...

Heck.... I am going to go to a democrat hell hole city, go into a bank in which I have no account and will demand they give me money without me showing any form of id. If they ask for one I am going to form a class action lawsuit against that bank and every stakeholder of that bank...

posted on Apr, 14 2021 @ 12:16 AM
link   

That means you and your entire party... People like you have no idea what is written in the U.S. Constitution or in the Bill of Rights within the U.S. Constitution...

If anyone is a traitor, it is people like you. Whom make false claims that can't be found in either the Bill of Rights, nor the entire U.S. Constitution and you kowtow to Marxists, including your entire democrat party, that want to destroy the U.S. Constitution and want to make the U.S. into a dictatorial regime...

You should move to China already.

posted on Apr, 14 2021 @ 12:31 AM
link   
Ironic how those who whine the loudest about "being canceled" and "cancel culture" are the ones aggressively trying to cancel the many things that hurt their feels.

"They're trying to cancel us, so let's boycott (cancel) them! and the MLB/NFL/Hollywood/(insert here)!"

Pathetic hypocrisy.

posted on Apr, 14 2021 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Ironic considering a load of Blue States have stricter voting laws than the new GA law.

This is nothing more than politics with idiots from Hollywood be used.

posted on Apr, 14 2021 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Just to be clear.

Irony at it's finest...

Using your ignorant logic that would include the Democrat party.

posted on Apr, 14 2021 @ 10:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: SirHardHarry
Ironic how those who whine the loudest about "being canceled" and "cancel culture" are the ones aggressively trying to cancel the many things that hurt their feels.

"They're trying to cancel us, so let's boycott (cancel) them! and the MLB/NFL/Hollywood/(insert here)!"

Pathetic hypocrisy.

Apples and oranges. Totally different to want to cancel someone who says something you personally find meanie weanie and would tell on the person for if in preschool and wanting to boycott because someone is trying to FORCE certain controversial political ideas on everyone else, especially when a person s opinion is their rightful opinion but a sports organizer and a restaurant chain aren't editorialists, aren't experts, aren't well read on political issues, and aren't in the least bit meant to be a source for ideology as any person has every right to be if they have the audience.

posted on Apr, 15 2021 @ 09:06 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

A film director that has around 2k followers on twitter... Will Smith has no twitter account it seems. I used to like Will Smith as an actor only. But since he started using his popularity to spout lies from the CCP democrat party I stopped watching his movies. It's a shame, he is a good actor.

I prefer Denzel Washington as an actor including because of his political views and moral values which can be seen in some of his movies. Time to watch "The Book of Eli" one more time.

edit on 15-4-2021 by ElectricUniverse because: add comment.

posted on Apr, 15 2021 @ 09:29 PM
link   
a reply to: SirHardHarry

The pathetic people are those who claim that REAL suppression of free speech, banning people from public platforms because of their political views, demonetizing people and companies for their political views, demanding people be fired from their jobs because of their non-leftwing views, etc is just "feelings..." Meanwhile those same people want to cancel our language and want to ban hundreds of words that "hurt their feelings..."

Actual suppression of free speech, and freedom is not based on feelings but on the dictatorial views of certain people whom want to control everyone including our views and values... Some people are just too stupid to know the difference...

edit on 15-4-2021 by ElectricUniverse because: add comment.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join