It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will Smith and Antoine Fuqua film pulled from Georgia over voting bill

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2021 @ 03:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Why do these HW actors insist on alienating large portions of their fans?

LOL, people actually admit to liking Will Smith?

posted on Apr, 12 2021 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Who The Fuq is Antoine Fuqua?

Fuquad?

posted on Apr, 12 2021 @ 03:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018
a reply to: SeaWorthy

Never heard of the Antoine guy but I stopped watching Will Smith after he boycotted the grammy's. I wish they'd pull out of Louisiana, too.

The Grammys are kind of a joke imho..why did he botcott?

posted on Apr, 12 2021 @ 03:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: SeaWorthy

originally posted by: illuminnaughty
Yes I stopped watching Will Smith after I saw he was on Epstein`s air plane to the Island. Were children were being held and raped by the elites nonces.
a reply to: LSU2018

Years ago Will Smith stayed at the house of a friend of ours, he has such a big ego without asking he scrawled his signature across their unique wood headboard on the bed from side to side and as tall as the headboard.

You know sometimes it is not about money maybe the headboard had value to them that he was not aware of as he ruined it as some sort of thank you gift.

It happens when people think they're big shots... I used to love Will Smith movies. I began to lose interest when he directed shows that starred his kid instead of letting his kid work for roles. But he really lost me after the grammy boycott (and I couldn't care less for award shows).

posted on Apr, 12 2021 @ 03:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: Nyiah
...but who the hell is this Tony Fuaqa guy? Sounds like someone Aug would send out to do shakedowns for The Family.

Uh, he's just a bit to dark to even be considered Sicilian.

True Romance never gets old.

posted on Apr, 12 2021 @ 03:19 PM
link   
I used to like Will Smith films...but he supports election stealing...so I won't be paying for them any more.

posted on Apr, 12 2021 @ 03:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: schuyler

originally posted by: MiddleInsite
So Trump says boycott MLB and that's fine. But Will Smith says the same thing and you guys are all over him. Hypocrites.

Illogical conclusion. Did anyone here boycott the MLB because Trump said so? I didn't. Anybody else? I'm guessing nobody, but that doesn't prevent you from accusing people you don't know. Hypocrites? Sounds like the pot calling the kettle black.

What does it matter if anyone boycotted MLB?

Trump called for it. That’s the point.

America boycotting the MLb will hurt the MLb a lot worse than Will Smith boycotting Georgia will hurt Georgia.

posted on Apr, 12 2021 @ 03:20 PM
link   

I used to like Will Smith films...but he supports election stealing...so I won't be paying for them any more.

Zero proof conspiracy election stealing.

Just to be clear.

posted on Apr, 12 2021 @ 03:22 PM
link   

So Trump says boycott MLB and that's fine. But Will Smith says the same thing and you guys are all over him. Hypocrites.

Illogical conclusion. Did anyone here boycott the MLB because Trump said so? I didn't. Anybody else? I'm guessing nobody, but that doesn't prevent you from accusing people you don't know. Hypocrites? Sounds like the pot calling the kettle black.

America boycotting the MLb will hurt the MLb a lot worse than Will Smith boycotting Georgia will hurt Georgia.

Not the point.

Trump called for the boycott.

posted on Apr, 12 2021 @ 03:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

So Trump says boycott MLB and that's fine. But Will Smith says basically the same thing and you guys are all over him. Hypocrites.

Time to boycott everything Democrats and Liberals stand for.
In other words....time to boycott stupidity.

We're well on our way. More and more people are home schooling their kids or putting them in "private" institutions to get a real education and a preparation for the real world. Something high school and college no longer do.

posted on Apr, 12 2021 @ 03:23 PM
link   
I bet uncle phil would support voter id.

link   

Zero proof conspiracy election stealing.

Just to be clear.

You just keep telling yourself that.

link   

WHY did he call for it?

Was it a random act of boycotting? Or was it in response to an action?

THAT is the point!

Don't worry, I understand that you will never 'get it'

posted on Apr, 12 2021 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Because they're living proof that you can be rich and still be ignorant. Lots of money in the bank, too, so they don't think about the long term effects. Kinda like major league sports.

posted on Apr, 12 2021 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Because they're living proof that you can be rich and still be ignorant. Lots of money in the bank, too, so they don't think about the long term effects. Kinda like major league sports.

I thought it had more to do with pats on the back and HW dinner parties.

posted on Apr, 12 2021 @ 03:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vector99

WHY did he call for it?

Was it a random act of boycotting? Or was it in response to an action?

THAT is the point!

Don't worry, I understand that you will never 'get it'

You can’t wiggle out if it. Fact is fact. Trump called for the boycott.

Point — hypocrisy.

posted on Apr, 12 2021 @ 03:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod

a reply to: SeaWorthy

Never heard of the Antoine guy but I stopped watching Will Smith after he boycotted the grammy's. I wish they'd pull out of Louisiana, too.

The Grammys are kind of a joke imho..why did he botcott?

They've been a joke for a long time. He and several other black actors boycotted because there weren't any black people nominated for awards. This was after movies like "12 Years A Slave" were nominated simply for their name. People who nominated it admitted to not ever even watching it. Now they have to nominate black people, I'd be embarrassed to be nominated if I was a black actor because it would mean I didn't earn it but I don't think most of them care whther or not it was earned.

link   
Starred for JP video. That guy is a riot and really makes you think about things.

This video was no exception.

link   
a reply to: Annee

Did he call for it before or after the MLB got woke?

I'm guessing ignorance will be your next response...

posted on Apr, 12 2021 @ 03:31 PM
link   

So Trump says boycott MLB and that's fine. But Will Smith says basically the same thing and you guys are all over him. Hypocrites.

Trump was right though, in order to pick up will-call tickets for a baseball game you need an ID, and maybe they haven't heard but black people can't get IDs. How can the MLB keep getting away with discriminating against blacks?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join