It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will Smith and Antoine Fuqua film pulled from Georgia over voting bill

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2021 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Another manipulation of the public to get a result this time by movie and "Stars".

Will we be manipulated and just go on watching their movies, wanting their products and allow this just for a little entertainment or pleasure in the short term? WHO are these people to try to manipulate us like this?

In a joint statement to NPR, Fuqua and Smith said: “We cannot in good conscience provide economic support to a government that enacts regressive voting laws that are designed to restrict voter access. The new Georgia voting laws are reminiscent of voting impediments that were passed at the end of Reconstruction to prevent many Americans from voting. Regrettably, we feel compelled to move our film production work from Georgia to another state.”

www.theguardian.com...
Look at how stupid the whole thing is how unreal! We have to get our facts through comedy now!

edit on 12-4-2021 by SeaWorthy because: (no reason given)

+20 more 
posted on Apr, 12 2021 @ 02:46 PM
link   
lol hollywood be all moral n shiet

haha haha

XD

+2 more 
posted on Apr, 12 2021 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Pretty sure the film industry in Atlanta is why the state is drifting blue. If they all leave then this alleged “voter suppression” won’t even have been necessary.

Of course when the state drifts red as a result they will blame the alleged “voter suppression”. What a ridiculous self fufilling ploy.

+3 more 
posted on Apr, 12 2021 @ 02:50 PM
link   
a reply to: SeaWorthy

Never heard of the Antoine guy but I stopped watching Will Smith after he boycotted the grammy's. I wish they'd pull out of Louisiana, too.

+5 more 
posted on Apr, 12 2021 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Who The Fuq is Antoine Fuqua?

+7 more 
posted on Apr, 12 2021 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Yes I stopped watching Will Smith after I saw he was on Epstein`s air plane to the Island. Were children were being held and raped by the elites nonces.
a reply to: LSU2018

posted on Apr, 12 2021 @ 02:58 PM
link   
So Trump says boycott MLB and that's fine. But Will Smith says basically the same thing and you guys are all over him. Hypocrites.
edit on 12-4-2021 by MiddleInsite because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2021 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Uh
Uh
Uh
Woooo
La la la la lala

This man is a lyrical genius!
And a master of the motion picture, have you seen bad boys 2?

Big Willie Style

posted on Apr, 12 2021 @ 03:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

Never heard of the Antoine guy but I stopped watching Will Smith after he boycotted the grammy's. I wish they'd pull out of Louisiana, too.

Directed;

Training Day
Equalizer
Shooter

+1 more 
posted on Apr, 12 2021 @ 03:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: MiddleInsite
So Trump says boycott MLB and that's fine. But Will Smith says the same thing and you guys are all over him. Hypocrites.

Illogical conclusion. Did anyone here boycott the MLB because Trump said so? I didn't. Anybody else? I'm guessing nobody, but that doesn't prevent you from accusing people you don't know. Hypocrites? Sounds like the pot calling the kettle black.

posted on Apr, 12 2021 @ 03:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

directed by Antoine Fuqua

A director I guess
www.theguardian.com...

People should watch the video and details of the laws they are opposed to supposedly, CLEARLY it has nothing to do with those laws.
edit on 12-4-2021 by SeaWorthy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2021 @ 03:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: illuminnaughty
Yes I stopped watching Will Smith after I saw he was on Epstein`s air plane to the Island. Were children were being held and raped by the elites nonces.
a reply to: LSU2018

Years ago Will Smith stayed at the house of a friend of ours, he has such a big ego without asking he scrawled his signature across their unique wood headboard on the bed from side to side and as tall as the headboard.

You know sometimes it is not about money maybe the headboard had value to them that he was not aware of as he ruined it as some sort of thank you gift.

posted on Apr, 12 2021 @ 03:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler

So Trump says boycott MLB and that's fine. But Will Smith says the same thing and you guys are all over him. Hypocrites.

Illogical conclusion. Did anyone here boycott the MLB because Trump said so? I didn't. Anybody else? I'm guessing nobody, but that doesn't prevent you from accusing people you don't know. Hypocrites? Sounds like the pot calling the kettle black.

What does it matter if anyone boycotted MLB?

Trump called for it. That’s the point.

posted on Apr, 12 2021 @ 03:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Good question. I guess Georgians won't have to worry about him though. I just hope we can be as lucky.

posted on Apr, 12 2021 @ 03:12 PM
link   

So Trump says boycott MLB and that's fine. But Will Smith says basically the same thing and you guys are all over him. Hypocrites.

Time to boycott everything Democrats and Liberals stand for.
In other words....time to boycott stupidity.

posted on Apr, 12 2021 @ 03:13 PM
link   
No idea what movie this refers to, and don't really feel like donating a click to the Whinefest Article anyway.

The more pressing matter is, we all know who Will Smith is, but who the hell is this Tony Fuaqa guy? Sounds like someone Aug would send out to do shakedowns for The Family.

posted on Apr, 12 2021 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Kinda like you were all over Trump, eh?

How about you boycott what you want and we'll boycott what we want.

posted on Apr, 12 2021 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Why do these HW actors insist on alienating large portions of their fans?

link   

originally posted by: Nyiah
...but who the hell is this Tony Fuaqa guy? Sounds like someone Aug would send out to do shakedowns for The Family.

Uh, he's just a bit to dark to even be considered Sicilian.

link   

originally posted by: Edumakated

originally posted by: LSU2018

Directed;

Training Day
Equalizer
Shooter

Aha. All good movies. What a shame he's a sham. I wonder how he feels about Denzel. I also remember Mark Wahlberg telling Hollywood that there's not many people living between the coasts who give two sh#ts what Hollywood actors have to say.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join