It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mystery Neurological Disease Found in New Brunswick

page: 1

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on Apr, 9 2021 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Doctors in New Brunswick are being told to be on the lookout for symptoms of an unknown neurological disease that appears to be a new condition found only in the province and is believed to be linked to environmental causes.
At a public health update on COVID-19 Thursday, Dr. Jennifer Russell, the province's chief medical officer of health, fielded a number of questions about the mystery disease that was identified in 2020 as a cluster, with a single case retroactively identified as far back as 2015.

. . . Symptoms similar to Creutzfeldt-Jakob disease

The disease has symptoms similar to those of the rare and fatal Creutzfeldt-Jakob disease, but "testing so far has ruled out known prion diseases," the memo stated.

The first case of the disease was retroactively identified in 2015. Three years later, in 2019, 11 additional cases were discovered, with 24 more cases discovered in 2020 and another six in 2021. Five people have died.

www.cbc.ca

Note, "testing so far has ruled out known prion diseases" like mad cow that first appeared in Canada in 2003. Also note "retroactively identified in 2015" but first discovered in 2019.

This outbreak and possible "media spin" of what is obviously a novel prion disease led me into another related report that should have it's own thread.

April 8th, 2021: mRNA vaccines may cause your body to churn out PRIONS that “eat your brain” like Mad Cow Disease . . .

The mRNA vaccine works by hijacking your body’s cells and causing them to churn out proteins modeled after the spike proteins in the SARS-cov-2 coronavirus. Since that structure includes prion-like regions, random errors in mRNA sequences — which may be truncated by the human immune system before they reach the ribosomes in the cells — could cause mRNA vaccine recipients to churn out prions in their own bodies.

The risk of this was assessed by Dr. J. Bart Classen, who authored a paper in Microbiology & Infectious Diseases: “Covid-19 RNA Based Vaccines and the Risk of Prion Disease.”

www.naturalnews. com

Unfortunately I can't find a Wuhan type Bio-lab in New Brunswick and the COVID vaccinations in Canada started in December of 2020. However, the timing of this outbreak seems to coincide with the COVID pandemic fairly closely and Canada was doing GOF studies on the corona virus at the same time as the U.S. was and then you have the Chinese scientist and student "spies" doing bio-research in Canada. All that stuff makes me want to connect these things, but I'm not getting there, yet.

posted on Apr, 9 2021 @ 10:32 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 9 2021 @ 10:34 PM
link   
If this doesn't sound like the beginnings of a bad zombie movie, dunno what else it could be.

To think, no one can sue the vaccine makers....

posted on Apr, 9 2021 @ 10:47 PM
link   
I put up a thread just for the mRNA vaccines prion connection, along with another one related to the vaccine.
edit on 9-4-2021 by MichiganSwampBuck because: Typo

posted on Apr, 9 2021 @ 11:35 PM
link   
It could cause misfolded proteins. But usually, if the immune system recognizes them, it should destroy them.

The adjuvant chemistry in the mRNA vaccine can possibly permeate the blood brain barrier just like it permeates the cells to allow the mRNA compound to get in. I have not ran across any research that would show if that would cause problems because it appears they did not do any research on that part as to long term effects. Not all people would be susceptable I would guess. Those chemicals are the polysorbate and polyethylene glycol chemicals. They are chemicals that are in food and medicine that cause problems in some people...sort of classified as emulsifier chemistries when used in foods, but they are used in meds to get meds through membranes. Polyethylene glycol is used in some constipation meds, I have problems with those, and I have problems with ice cream that has polysorbate eighty in it so no thanks.

posted on Apr, 10 2021 @ 02:28 AM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

They even use a lipid layer to get the synthetic mRNA in. Just like a virus.
Is it really synthetic or it's too hard to write a whole code so they just alter a virus or glue some information on something else?
One has to wonder how can a sane person trust their word and be part of the human trial without asking questions

posted on Apr, 10 2021 @ 05:27 AM
link   
a reply to: MichiganSwampBuck
I live in Nova Scotia and have followed this story since W5 did an episode about it. It's easy to wildly speculate that it's somehow connected to Covid 19 but many got ill long before that. To my knowledge they are treating it as something environmental as the cause and not viral.

posted on Apr, 10 2021 @ 05:41 AM
link   
there is a case of synchronicity here:

~Snip from article at naturalnews.com~

mRNA vaccines may unleash a wave of “zombie” prion disease deaths, known as “Mad Cow Disease” in humans (CJD)

your thread seems to contain the strange anomaly disease the health ranger is addressing in the article i noted here,,,, only hours later

actual link: www.naturalnews.com...

posted on Apr, 10 2021 @ 06:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: MichiganSwampBuck
I put up a thread just for the mRNA vaccines prion connection, along with another one related to the vaccine.

This sounds awful similar to your other threads topic.

Coincidence? I don't believe in them...

Is Canada covering up negative vax effects?

I'll let those with more medical expertise discuss that, but I think they may be related.

ETA: I should have had my first coffee before commenting. LOL

edit on 4/10/2021 by MykeNukem because: i'm dumb

posted on Apr, 10 2021 @ 07:05 AM
link   
a reply to: AccessDenied

Same and I would lean more towards ill effects from the numerous crazy tests they did at Gagetown. But we'll never know.

Edit to add: The military denies a connection, but...
edit on 10-4-2021 by Atsbhct because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2021 @ 07:07 AM
link   
My nanny died of mad cow disease in 1994 in Canada

So 2003 seems a little inaccurate

posted on Apr, 10 2021 @ 11:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: ADUB77
My nanny died of mad cow disease in 1994 in Canada

So 2003 seems a little inaccurate

That was the information I got form an article on mad cow in Canada. It was a timeline, but I hadn't included it here as it didn't seem to add any useful information. Of course, mad cow has been known about for many years, but I have the belief that as soon as they identify a disease, they start the process to weaponize, er, I mean, find ways to defeat the pathogens in a bio-lab somewhere.

posted on Apr, 10 2021 @ 11:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI no one can sue the vaccine makers....

biggest red flag of them all.

posted on Apr, 10 2021 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Stuff like this along with rushing the COVID vaccines reminds me off

Nightmares & Dreamscapes: From the Stories of Stephen King, The End of the Whole Mess

posted on Apr, 10 2021 @ 01:24 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

and for the love of dog, always double-tap!

posted on Apr, 10 2021 @ 08:32 PM
link   
The root cause is a Pleomorphic Bacteria that has the ability to cross or extend impacts into or through the blood/brain barrier....same bug we call "bad gut bacteria" and "covid-cold" and "cancer" and many other diseases ,like thousands of them.

The vaccines are causing this bug to be triggered or to morph or change shape and size and jump to a more critical area of the body where it will do more damages faster.

But its still the same bug....and it still dies the same ways.

top topics

join