It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prince Phillip Duke of Edinburgh dead at 99

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2021 @ 10:23 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 9 2021 @ 10:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6
Was taught if you don't have anything good to say, say nothing at all...

posted on Apr, 9 2021 @ 10:28 AM
link   
a reply to: eletheia

More to the point will she ALLOW him. ?

I hope the "she" you are referring to is Duchess Difficult. The Queen has far too much class to deny him that courtesy.... Duchess Difficult is an entirely different matter! If Harry does show his face there, I hope Prince Phillip enjoys watching him squirm.

She'll manufacture an excuse however flimsy, perhaps even she'll have no security!

Even if she were allowed to attend, she wouldn't. She couldn't face the scorn and contempt. She'll use her pregnancy as an excuse for not being able to travel, and complain about how this came at such a difficult and inconvenient time for her! No doubt Prince Phillip oh-so-racistly planned his death for right now for that very reason...

posted on Apr, 9 2021 @ 10:41 AM
link   
a reply to: bellagirl

I hope that idiot Harry puts his foot down finally, and says NO to his sick wife.

posted on Apr, 9 2021 @ 10:46 AM
link   
a reply to: maya27

royal-news/prince-philips-heroic-acts-in-world-war-ii-have-been-revealed

www.womanandhome.com...

posted on Apr, 9 2021 @ 10:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: maya27
a reply to: bellagirl

I hope that idiot Harry puts his foot down finally, and says NO to his sick wife.

Why are you guys all so obsessed with Meghan Markle being some kind of insane, narcissistic harpy?

It doesn't make sense that a person who's mother was probably assasinated by the royal family to avoid scandal wouldn't want his kids to grow up in that environment? With probable pedophiles no less?

I mean, who knows what she's like, but think a little deeper.

posted on Apr, 9 2021 @ 10:57 AM
link   
He was an elderly man and had his fun both inside and outside of the marriage, the poor Queen had to suffer that and turn a blind eye but in later years they did grow truly close and she did genuinely love the old man, his mother Princess Alice was a good woman and I hope he get's to go and see her on the other side.

I feel sorry for them and on this as with any family they have my sympathies but he had a damned good inning's.

God help us when Elizabeth passes which now may be sooner as she will miss her husband and we end up lumped with Charles.

edit on 9-4-2021 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2021 @ 10:57 AM
link   
oh noes not another rich white guy ded.

posted on Apr, 9 2021 @ 11:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Atsbhct

Why are you guys all so obsessed with Meghan Markle being some kind of insane, narcissistic harpy?

Lol!! you are joking?

It doesn't make sense that a person who's mother was probably assasinated by the royal family to avoid scandal wouldn't want his kids to grow up in that environment? With probable pedophiles no less?

There's more scandal in her life than the whole royal family put together!!

posted on Apr, 9 2021 @ 11:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Atsbhct

Because she is! And because it's exactly these sad times when narcissistic family members and their narcissistic tantrums make sad times worse for the whole family. It's gonna happen. We probably won't be privy to the most intimate details, but there will be drama. No doubt!

I don't know about "probably." Maybe... maybe not. But if Harry believes that, then he should be running from their security protection, not complaining about losing it! As I recall, his mother also stopped her royal protection for private protection, not because she thought they would assassinate her, but because she thought they were spying on her and reporting her activities, associations, etc. back to the Palace.

I mean, who knows what she's like, but think a little deeper.

She has already told us what she is. I fully expected here to be "too American" to fit into the royal family, but I was happy to give her a chance. I figured the younger generation was going to make their mark on the world their way and good for them. I gave her the benefit of the doubt for as long as I could. But she lost me when she stood in a third world country, speaking from a position of privilege and entitlement, intended to highlight and celebrate the people of that county, but whined about how tough she has it and how no one asked her how she is...

The pathetic Oprah interview was the point of no return though.

posted on Apr, 9 2021 @ 11:40 AM
link   
The Royal Family have outlived their fit for purpose.

Everyone deserves a bit of dignity in death - some notable exceptions that prove that rule.

Reading through this thread just confirms that there are some complete knobheads here on ATS.

posted on Apr, 9 2021 @ 11:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Cirice

Prince Philip, Queen Elizabeth II's husband, has died aged 99, Buckingham Palace has announced.

The prince married Princess Elizabeth in 1947, five years before she became Queen, and was the longest-serving royal consort in British history.

The couple had four children, eight grandchildren and 10 great-grandchildren.

Sad day for royalists and the royal family.

R.I.P Phillip.

A deadly variant of Covid-19 got him?

posted on Apr, 9 2021 @ 11:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Prince Philip, Queen Elizabeth II's husband, has died aged 99, Buckingham Palace has announced.

The prince married Princess Elizabeth in 1947, five years before she became Queen, and was the longest-serving royal consort in British history.

R.I.P Phillip.

Do you have to? He was two months off his hundredth birthday.

posted on Apr, 9 2021 @ 12:17 PM
link   

If you cannot say something....

Please stay on topic, which is the death of Prince Philip......
Crude and ill-mannered remarks will be removed.

Community Announcement re: Decorum

Terms And Conditions Of Use

You are responsible for your own posts.....those who ignore that responsibility will face mod actions.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

posted on Apr, 9 2021 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Did I miss the part where this ol geezer was a saint?

posted on Apr, 9 2021 @ 12:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

R.I.P Phillip.

Would he have been the first Royalty (or whatever you call them) to make age 100?

posted on Apr, 9 2021 @ 12:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

No one is saying the Duke was a "Saint" but he certainly led a long, long life of public service and fought for his country.

Have some respect.

posted on Apr, 9 2021 @ 12:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

R.I.P Phillip.

Would he have been the first Royalty (or whatever you call them) to make age 100?

Princess Alice was 102 and the Queen Mother was 101.
edit on 9-4-2021 by Oldcarpy2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2021 @ 12:34 PM
link   
a reply to: DISRAELI

You've made a very valid point.

posted on Apr, 9 2021 @ 12:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

I choose not to, I don't buy into this royalty BS like you might.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join