It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pentagon UFO report on 'difficult to explain' sightings

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2021 @ 07:31 PM
link   
This is your never annual UFO and UAV update.

Lets start this 2021 season with the latest from both the media and Pentagon...

The Pentagon is expected to release a report on UFO sightings. Former director of the Advanced Aerospace Threat Identification Program Luis Elizondo

I dunno about some of you but for me its becoming harder and harder to deny there be some strange Sh!t going on....

posted on Mar, 27 2021 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Commanding officer: "This report says we have so many craft in so many tests going on that we can't hide it from the public any longer. What are we going to do about it?"
Public relations officer: "SIr. We have been working on that for a while now. We have hours of really crappy videos, misidentified log reports and other material to start with. From that we can release enough misinformation to keep the public and anyone else happy for years. Show them what they want and not what we have. SIr"

I want to believe but this report is from the government.

edit on 3 27 2021 by beyondknowledge because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2021 @ 08:43 PM
link   
I am told beauty is only skin deep, but frankly Luis Elizondo looks like a nut. Perhaps that’s the plan. So we will not take then seriously.

posted on Mar, 27 2021 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Brazen Eh! yet they seemed to destroy them..or some, whatever! So, in this day and age, how could you not think of drones...that can pace a warship...for as long as a battery might last, or even nuclear power for that matter, no matter about ship logs' description.
edit on 27-3-2021 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Mar, 27 2021 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Strange times 'Ever Given' indeed!

UFO report might miss deadline, Sen. Rubio says

MYSTERY WIRE (Nexstar) — One day after talking to a TMZ photographer about UFOs and the highly anticipated UAP report that is supposed to be submitted by U.S. intelligence agencies by June 1, Sen. Marco Rubio (R-FL) told Fox Business he is “not sure they’re gonna come in on time.”

Marco Rubio: Feds need land for aliens – JK (Jan 6, 2016) plus Hillary jokes about it.

(CNN) — Sen. Marco Rubio is finally admitting where the bodies are buried – the alien ones, that is.

The Florida Republican presidential candidate jokingly revealed a federal alien facility during a sit-down with The Des Moines Register editorial board on Wednesday in a moment of levity during a conversation about federal land.

“In the state of Nevada, the United States federal government owns an extensive amount of land, and some of it is legitimately in the possession of the United States,” Rubio began in seriousness.

“We have a significant testing range out there,” he added, deadpanning: “Obviously we have Area 51 where we keep the alien bodies from the – I’m just kidding, that’s not true.”

They're brewing the next big psyop narrative.

posted on Mar, 27 2021 @ 09:28 PM
link   
a reply to: SLAYER69

I dunno about some of you but for me its becoming harder and harder to deny there be some strange Sh!t going on....

Indeed there is. Elizando getting involved with Delong in TTSA, an entertainment enterprise. Stuff like that.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

But those videos don't really show anything extraordinary if you take a bit of time to look into it and expend a bit of critical thinking.

edit on 3/27/2021 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2021 @ 09:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
But those videos don't really show anything extraordinary.

I'll let that just sit there and fester....

Hey Phage, wishing you and yours the best.

posted on Mar, 27 2021 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Back atcha.

I edited though, as I am wont to do on a Saturday afternoon.

posted on Mar, 27 2021 @ 09:56 PM
link   

I wouldn't hold my breath for any kind of truth from any government agency.

If such technology exists it will be highly classified and never released for fear of empowering enemies.

posted on Mar, 27 2021 @ 10:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Peace

posted on Mar, 27 2021 @ 10:17 PM
link   
In my own little world, I miss the 90s.
The X-Files: "Pilot" (Promo Spot)

posted on Mar, 27 2021 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Its my understanding, there are some instances of them being reported above Earth in scripture, most are described being underground, and I think it mentions them being down in or under the oceans mainly.

posted on Mar, 27 2021 @ 11:04 PM
link   
This whole ufo disclosure thing by the government is just a setup for a common planet wide government.

Governments always need an enemy for you to be afraid of. That way you need the government to protect you from the bogeyman and so you will not turn your anger toward the government. They have throughout history needed a range of things for you to fear in order to control you.

So a one world government will require an extra terrestrial enemy.

posted on Mar, 27 2021 @ 11:05 PM
link   
The first video is of reproductions of what is mentioned in the reports. Those ships have telescopic camera technology that can take pictures miles away and no pictures were taken other than some regular ship cameras taking surveillance?

Maybe it is because they cannot detect them with their radar and computers then get pictures, but you would think they would have people scanning the perimeters all the time to check for drones with cloaking technology and have some good pictures.

posted on Mar, 27 2021 @ 11:09 PM
link   
They still haven't shown a video of something out of this world, which would be a flying saucer doing all the stereotypical things and then shooting off into space. Hopefully new footage finally shows that.

Imagine there could be 1,000's of good honest people whose lives were threatened all these years if they went public with a UFO sighting. They didn't ask to record a UFO on radar or whatever encounter they had, and then their life and family is threatened to keep it secret. That's terrible. Then we might find out what we think are legit sightings are all fake in order to cover up the actual encounters and people who actually suffered from the encounter and cover up.

Watch after a few years after full disclosure there will be documentaries on the real people who suffered from threats from the government in order to keep UFO's secret and we'll find out how extremely awful and corrupt the government treated people during the cover up.

However with the upcoming releases.....I think the majority of the general public won't care or even know about the news. There's people who are still completely unaware of the Tic Tac video and the soft disclosure that's happened. There's people who still don't know about ʻOumuamua.

Aliens would have to make a grand public appearance, and stick around, for people to pay attention and actually care.

Haha imagine the media switching from joking about the subject to fear mongering it, lol.

posted on Mar, 27 2021 @ 11:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

Back atcha.

I edited though

I'm sure it made you look good and me questionable bro

posted on Mar, 27 2021 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Settle.
The edit was before your reply.

posted on Mar, 27 2021 @ 11:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: SLAYER69

Peace

posted on Mar, 27 2021 @ 11:53 PM
link   
This obviously has to be something real or else why would Congress bother to meet with the Pentagon about it...?

What i wonder is......what's so compelling that they have to announce it to the public...? Is a fleet of alien starships massing at the edge of the solar system...?

posted on Mar, 28 2021 @ 12:00 AM
link   
a reply to: lostbook

It's a trap.

Oh, need a meme:

edit on 3/28/2021 by Phage because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join