It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mike Lindell - “We have the cyber footprint to prove the actual score of the game.”

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2021 @ 07:40 PM
link   
It’s evident that leftists have to seek racism and falsely accuse people of racism where none exists

Otherwise their narrative falls apart

Pathetic

posted on Mar, 27 2021 @ 07:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
a reply to: Breakthestreak

Im not lying, again that's Mike Lindell department and hence the billion dollar law suits against him.

You said what you said about George Floyd, your opinion of the Man is clear as day.

And no i dont give a rats arse as to your skin colour, not one iota and then some.

EVERYONE on earth thinks he was a POS, you included. His own family included

Or are you defending rape now? Figures
edit on 27 3 2021 by Breakthestreak because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2021 @ 08:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Silcone Synapse

Everything , and EVERYONE Has a PRICE ...............These Scumbags who Orchestrated this Stolen Election Know that Well......Gotta Fight Fire With Fire...

edit on 27-3-2021 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2021 @ 08:13 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

A tad more complex ? That’s rich . You have been on here parroting everything the lefts told you for years , is this some kind of joke ? The truth is not subjective , it’s the truth . Maybe you can’t figure out what’s true , well you can’t but a lot of us can . Try looking at something objectively without your feelings and emotions getting in the way . It helps when you’re trying to decipher what’s true

posted on Mar, 27 2021 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Probably quite a bit about that part of his life that not many people know about i suppose.

With George Floyd i think that was fentanyl not crack, bit of a difference.

Considering the racist opinionated view you have just displayed aka your derogatory mince regarding George Floyd im apt to ponder the veracity of that search. x

But George Floyd was a piece of sh!t. A drug addict is a drug addict, what’s the difference?

posted on Mar, 27 2021 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Lindell is basing his so called cyber footprints on BS Qanon cult information. I hope he does try and sue. It will end the GOP for their dependence on Alex Jones and Qanon for their "facts" and make them the laughing stock of the nation.

Lindells products are being dropped by large retailers. He better win the law suit.
www.businessinsider.com...

Anyway, it's been my experience that ATS members believe what their ideological leaders tell them just like in any cult. "Truth" docent even enter into the equation.
edit on 27-3-2021 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2021 @ 08:27 PM
link   
“Truth”

Mike Lindell has no substantiated claims of ‘racism’ against him

I see that poster who falsely claimed he does has backtracked

posted on Mar, 27 2021 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Those who don’t question authority condone slavery. Andy, Andy, Andy. So why you so worked up about a crack pipe? You’ve got your panties all knotted up and you will ruin your hair if you keep up the tizz.

Do you have anything constructive to add to this thread? Or are you just trying to have it derailed with personality faults?
Why don’t you run along and find out who he has working for him.
Then whoever your working for can contact them and talk about his drug habits.
You know, your people can contact his people.
Then perhaps we can return to talking about the new evidence of backroon election fraud that is coming to light.
Thanks darling. Cya around the forums.

I hope evidence is finally looked at. If not by the federal courts then by the court of public opinion.

After all a judge makes a judgement, a judgement is an opinion. As the saying goes, who will watch the watchers? It’s you and me troops.
a reply to: andy06shake

edit on 27-3-2021 by Dalamax because: Police the police.

posted on Mar, 27 2021 @ 08:35 PM
link   

He's a self confessed ex crack head Breakthestreak, keep up bother.

And with the guff coming out his puss my bet is that habit is still going strong.

Have you ever overcome an addiction?

posted on Mar, 27 2021 @ 08:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: KansasGirl

And with the guff coming out his puss my bet is that habit is still going strong.

I drank real hard, used drugs everyday until I was 40yrs of age. I received a Masters and taught Jr. College hammered, eventually I crashed and burned and went to rehab; in there were all kinds of addicts of every flavor from crack heads, meth tweekers, pill mom's, dope fiends, and hopeless drunks.

We may be sober now but every alcholic knows they are still a drunk. Junkies although clean will be junkies till the day they die. Just because you are sober, you haven't "overcome" your addiction. Mike Lindell is no different.

posted on Mar, 27 2021 @ 08:55 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Well said. I admire you, well done for getting out. It's not a small thing.

posted on Mar, 27 2021 @ 08:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

originally posted by: KansasGirl

I drank real hard, used drugs everyday until I was 40yrs of age. I went to rehab, in there were all kinds of addicts of every flavor from crack heads, meth tweekers, pill mom's, and hopeless drunks.

We may be sober now but every alcholic knows they are still a drunk. Junkies although clean will be junkies till the day they die. Just because you are sober, you haven't "overcome" your addiction.

Absolutely not what I asked, but I’m glad you got the chance to preach.

posted on Mar, 27 2021 @ 08:59 PM
link   
a reply to: KansasGirl

I think he answered it.

posted on Mar, 27 2021 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Sure didnt take many of you long to take this thread in a different direction. I thought this was suppose to be about what Mike Lindell can bring to the table as far as proof/evidence of what was going on the night of the Election.

I think it is safe to assume that many that are commenting here didnt even bother watching the first video he brought to the table, "Absolute Truth." Obviously it wasnt a Hollywood class A production, but there was plenty of proof laid out in it. The whole thing was a collection of evidence and proof. Didnt take a rocket scientist to see it, it only had to be seen.

People that dont want to really know the truth arent going to take the chance of watching something that they may actually show the truth laid out right in front of them.

Not his fault. He did the work, he brought it to the table. I imagine what he is going to bring this time will be what he brought the first time with even more evidence. Might add a little spit shine to it for those that will only watch and follow shiny things and not just the plain hard facts.

Pat yourselves on the back though with all the deflecting. You have that down to a science. Must be so proud.

posted on Mar, 27 2021 @ 09:21 PM
link   
a reply to: onehuman

Cool. He'll be able to present it in court (actual court, not youtube) when his Dominion suit comes up.

Hopefully he won't move for dismissal like Sydney did.

edit on 3/27/2021 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2021 @ 09:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

During Hillary's run against Barry in the presidential primaries.

Then provide us a source directly where it shows Hillary Clinton, or her campaign at a official capacity, accused Obama of having a fake birth certificate.

It's common knowledge right? Then why do you and company here continue running away from providing proof?

edit on 27-3-2021 by Southern Guardian because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2021 @ 09:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

I feel like he has had his dress rehearsal with the first run. Now its times for the actual showing. Good thing about the court path, it can open a lot of doors for both sides to explore. That could get interesting

posted on Mar, 27 2021 @ 09:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Cool. He'll be able to present it in court (actual court, not youtube) when his Dominion suit comes up.

Hopefully he won't move for dismissal like Sydney did.

Maybe he'll use the same excuse?

Sidney Powell Says She's Not Guilty of Defamation Because 'No Reasonable Person' Would Have Believed Her 'Outlandish' Election Conspiracy Theory

posted on Mar, 27 2021 @ 09:32 PM
link   
a reply to: onehuman

One wonders why he did not initiate a suit against Dominion instead of grandstanding through youtube.

Dominion's attorneys probably know about discovery and stuff. And yet, they sued.

edit on 3/27/2021 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2021 @ 09:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Southern Guardian

You do realize this isnt a thread about Obamas Birth Certificate right? Much less what Hillary did say or didnt say about it? You can do a simple search and find many old post of it all when it was actually happening around here. Yes, this site does go back that far. Those old post may not have even been scrubbed.

This thread is about Mike Lindall and the proofs he has of election interference. Lets stay on track shall we?

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join