It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mike Lindell - “We have the cyber footprint to prove the actual score of the game.”

page: 15
<< 12  13  14   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2021 @ 04:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Doctor Smith

He may have A "cyber footprint" but I'm betting it's not who he believes it's by or who.

Recall the Vault 7 files that Wikileaks published showed the CIA is able to plant foreign "fingerprints" on computers to blame others for hacks... specifically UMBRAGE.

Or replace CIA with your favorite (foreign) alphabet agency.

There has been and is currently a subversive communist/marxist element in the US infrastructure, a 5th column, where many are kneeling to them in solidarity. 5th generation warfare: the best weapons are the ones with plausible deniability.

Stealth jets are less powerful than 'autistic' foreign trolls with an internet connection and state sponsorship.

What country intel agency unit employs 'autistic' hackers/trolls?

posted on Apr, 20 2021 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Is the Kraken here yet?

posted on Apr, 20 2021 @ 06:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: combatmaster

The current 90 year cycle we are in began in the period of time between 1929 great depression and the end of ww2 at which time the dollar became the dominant world currency. The 90 year cycle was the means by which the Etruscans would measure time. Every 90 years history repeats itself. 90 years is by and large the period of time from the moment that something happens (for example the founding of a city) until the point in time that all people who had lived at the first moment had died.

That's very close to the Marxist concept of the Kondratiev Cycle.

Is there something you want to tell us?

posted on Apr, 23 2021 @ 09:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Whodathunkdatcheese

That's very close to the Marxist concept of the Kondratiev Cycle.

Since im not a Marxist i wasnt aware of that! You however, seem very knowledgeable of this. Is there something YOU want to tell us?

Is there something you want to tell us?

Read my signature.... thats all i would say at this point in time!

top topics

<< 12  13  14   >>

join