It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mike Lindell - “We have the cyber footprint to prove the actual score of the game.”

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2021 @ 05:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Doctor Smith

My prayers are with each and everyone involved.

posted on Mar, 27 2021 @ 05:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Breakthestreak

Probably quite a bit about that part of his life that not many people know about i suppose.

With George Floyd i think that was fentanyl not crack, bit of a difference.

Considering the racist opinionated view you have just displayed aka your derogatory mince regarding George Floyd im apt to ponder the veracity of that search. x

+2 more 
posted on Mar, 27 2021 @ 05:37 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

So now you’re claiming that anyone who thinks George Floyd was a piece of sh#t .........is a racist
(Even his own family thinks that, because they’re racists)

What the hell?

I bet you think I’m white (because you’re a racist?) and I bet you don’t think I’m an immigrant (is that because you’re racist?)

Find ONE claim of racism against Mr Lindell

ONE
edit on 27 3 2021 by Breakthestreak because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2021 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Biden will have totally messed things up by August. Trump will not have enough time to fix things during his second term if this does happen....which I doubt will happen because they will not accept the evidence. Remember, the Dems have the house and an equal amount in the Senate, it will be almost impossible for Trump to fix Biden's damage to the country.

posted on Mar, 27 2021 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Well your the one saying nasty things about black people publicly executed by Police.

If that dont tick the Gestapo box im not sure what does.

I don't give a rats arse what colour your are, racists and there sympathisers come in all shades.

Do your own Lindell homework, if you had you would have known about his junkie past for a start. x

posted on Mar, 27 2021 @ 05:46 PM
link   

You’re lying, I did not. I called an individual a piece of sh#t, and rightfully so

Lindell is no racist and has never been accused of such. But you knew that.

You don’t care about my skin color? Racist

posted on Mar, 27 2021 @ 05:47 PM
link   

That’s sarcasm right?

Why would it be sarcasm? Is it common knowledge that Hillary Clinton accused Obama of having a fake birth certificate? If so, where and when?

Surely you can refer me somewhere, no?

posted on Mar, 27 2021 @ 05:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Southern Guardian

Now THAT is sarcasm!

The internet exists in the palm your hand, it’s pretty obvious you know she was the originator of that claim.

Look a few posts back where another user provided you with the very answer you seek

Hillary Clinton, the racist, the racist who you support and admire.

(Note: I do NOT believe that claiming someone is born in Kenya can be called ‘racism’. Not by ANYONES definition of the word)
edit on 27 3 2021 by Breakthestreak because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2021 @ 05:50 PM
link   
a reply to: panoz77

So there's not evidence that Hillary directed her campaign to deny Obama's birth certificate? It only refers to individual aids pushing the conspiracy, which doesn't automatically implicate Hillary.

Grasping for anything I see.

posted on Mar, 27 2021 @ 05:52 PM
link   

You made the false claim

You provide the proof

posted on Mar, 27 2021 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Is this your proof??

a reply to: panoz77

"It must be getting hot inside Hillary Clinton's glass house," Republican National Committee spokesman Michael Short told Business Insider. "Hillary Clinton can't ignore the fact her 2008 campaign pioneered the questioning of Barack Obama's faith and citizenship."

This is a comment from a Republican.

For her part, Clinton told Lemon that she had never even heard of the allegation that her campaign supported the "birther" theories and that Obama had never confronted her about it."

Hillary outright denying it.

That disproves your claim further, no?

"In 2008, Obama's Campaign Accused Hillary Clinton Of Circulating A Photo Of Obama In Muslim Attire.

What does this have to do with his birth certificate??

"Clinton Volunteers Left Her Campaign" Due To Emails That Were Circulated That Claimed Obama Was A Muslim.

Again, this has nothing to do with Hillary accusing Obama of having a fake birth certificate.

What on earth?? Are we really desperately grasping for anything?

link   

Im not lying, again that's Mike Lindell department and hence the billion dollar law suits against him.

You said what you said about George Floyd, your opinion of the Man is clear as day.

And no i dont give a rats arse as to your skin colour, not one iota and then some.

link   
a reply to: Doctor Smith

I can only hope that this is true.

posted on Mar, 27 2021 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Naw mate only false thing kicking about is Mike Lindells cyber feet by the looks of it.

I wonder what he's stepped in now?

posted on Mar, 27 2021 @ 05:56 PM
link   

You made the false claim

You provide the proof

Proving a false negative

Description: Demanding that one proves the non-existence of something in place of providing adequate evidence for the existence of that something.

Why don't you prove to me that you're not a troll?

posted on Mar, 27 2021 @ 06:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Doctor Smith

Video taken from TheStormHasArrived17. - NEW: Mike Lindell says he has proof that Joe Biden only received 66 million votes and Donald Trump received 80 million. “We have the cyber footprint to prove the actual score of the game.” He also said he is …

This is the latest update on Mike Lindell's work to prove election fraud. The lawyers say they have enough to pull the election down. These are real lawyers. Lindell has a massive team. What he's been doing is getting everything ready. They are going to keep dumping mass evidence so that everyone can see it "including the Supreme Court". If everyone worldwide sees what they have and still nothing is done. A cyber attack on our country. You have to protect it. Their is no statute of limitations on a crime of this magnitude. A crime against our country.

Lindell thinks Trump should be in office by August 2021.

Mike Lindell - “We have the cyber footprint to prove the actual score of the game.”

With all of my heart and all of the logic that I hold dear, I believe that Donald Trump won the election In November. It is inconceivable that an old man that didn’t hardly leave his basement and couldn’t put together 5,000 people at a rally, could possibly beat President Trump. A Trump rally was like a rock concert, with 50,000 people in the overflow crowd.

The behaviour of The Democrats since the election, complete with second impeachment indicates extreme fear, not just fear, they were scared to death. They turned the Capital into an armed camp. Now that it looks like they are going to get away with it, Joe Biden is wearing out his executive order pen. He has to, if they try to legally pass legislation, someone will undoubtedly let the cat out of the bag. It looks to me like the left is trying to create a smoke screen by destroying the economy.

I prey Mike Lindell is man enough, to bring this whole thing crashing down. Be aware, there will be consequences.
If Lindell is successful and another country or countries was involved, it will start a war. If it were only Tech company’s it will start a major depression. Imagine bring down the top dozen companies in the technology sector and cable news organisations, all at once, as their top people do a purp walk on the 6 O’clock news.
edit on 27-3-2021 by Nickn3 because: (no reason given)

(post by andy06shake removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Mar, 27 2021 @ 06:16 PM
link   

You call people a Nazi for "no reason whatsoever, and just because".

So you're a Leftist.

Had a hunch...but I'm sure now.
Thanks.

+3 more 
posted on Mar, 27 2021 @ 06:17 PM
link   

You said what you said about George Floyd, your opinion of the Man is clear as day.

Mate, anyone who robs a pregnant woman by holding a gun to her belly is a first class, A-grade POS and then some.

posted on Mar, 27 2021 @ 06:18 PM
link   

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join