It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DNC Whistleblower Reveals Kamala Harris’s VP Pick And Other Future Plans Once Biden Steps Down...

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2021 @ 10:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe
a reply to: Klassified

If it happens, you can bet her VP will be a white man....solely for the optics....having Kamala in power over a white male....betcha it's Beto.....

Optics are even better with Kamala having a white male husband....

Very astute observation.

posted on Mar, 26 2021 @ 10:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Klassified
a reply to: Lumenari
I don't think it's a civil war they are after as much as the "great reset" they seem to be all-in for, but I wouldn't put it past them to use a civil war to try and expedite it.

They won't win it though.

It is a simple matter of attrition.

They are not only delusional if they think that, but they are sociopaths by definition.

It will burn this entire country to the ground and all of them with it.

~puzzled~

posted on Mar, 26 2021 @ 10:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Necrobile

Hillary wasn't rejected because she was female.
The problem,as I see it, is that I think the American people would prefer a HUMAN female.

posted on Mar, 26 2021 @ 10:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Breakthestreak

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Determining a persons worth based on genitalia instead of merit is called sexism.

Determining a persons worth based on skin color instead of merit is called racism.

Democrats are racist and sexist.

And not one single dEmocrat supporter or leftist on ATS denies that.

They embrace it.

Well sure. They hide their racism & sexism behind "progressivism" or whatever they call it.

posted on Mar, 26 2021 @ 10:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Breakthestreak

Determining a persons worth based on genitalia instead of merit is called sexism.

Determining a persons worth based on skin color instead of merit is called racism.

Democrats are racist and sexist.

And not one single dEmocrat supporter or leftist on ATS denies that.

They embrace it.

Well sure. They hide their racism & sexism behind "progressivism" or whatever they call it.

It is all the same thing, by definition.

posted on Mar, 26 2021 @ 10:27 PM
link   

If it happens, you can bet her VP will be a white man....solely for the optics....having Kamala in power over a white male....betcha it's Beto.....

Great that’s all we need.
Putin would laugh himself silly over those 2 idiots running this country.

posted on Mar, 26 2021 @ 10:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

It is a sad statement that they can't actually elect a women to the office. They have to force her on us.

If they were to put a good woman running they could get a woman president. I kind of liked Gabby, because she was half way conservative and would have done a decent job in office. But not Hillary or some of the far left and corrupt pushy women they have tried to get in....I have no problem voting for a woman, just as long as she is honest, moral, and more intelligent than Biden is....which half of the woman in this country would qualify as.

posted on Mar, 26 2021 @ 10:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

.having Kamala in power over a white male....betcha it's Beto.....

nope, it'll be booty check. then they can claim the first black woman pres and first gay vice pres.
it's all about projection as being progressive and inclusive.

posted on Mar, 26 2021 @ 10:41 PM
link   

You mean once Biden Falls Down Again..........

posted on Mar, 26 2021 @ 10:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse

originally posted by: ketsuko

It is a sad statement that they can't actually elect a women to the office. They have to force her on us.

If they were to put a good woman running they could get a woman president. I kind of liked Gabby, because she was half way conservative and would have done a decent job in office. But not Hillary or some of the far left and corrupt pushy women they have tried to get in....I have no problem voting for a woman, just as long as she is honest, moral, and more intelligent than Biden is....which half of the woman in this country would qualify as.

Sadly, this doesn't include anyone the democrats would ever approve of.

posted on Mar, 26 2021 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Mark Ruffalo is not only a male, he's the ultimate sin.... White. No way he's on that list.

posted on Mar, 26 2021 @ 11:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: hounddoghowlie

nope, it'll be booty check. then they can claim the first black woman pres and first gay vice pres.

Mmmm....good call. Neither have been in the news lately. My reason for saying Beto is they are pushing a massive anti gun scenario right now. He has already publicly stated he will come for them....and as a VP...he would.

posted on Mar, 27 2021 @ 01:29 AM
link   
Somebody needs to research what happens in the Senate when there's a 50/50 tie and no VP to vote a tie breaker vote.

Think about the "consequences" of a "Super-Catch-22" situation 🤣☠️🤣

posted on Mar, 27 2021 @ 01:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Somebody needs to research what happens in the Senate when there's a 50/50 tie and no VP to vote a tie breaker vote.

Think about the "consequences" of a "Super-Catch-22" situation 🤣☠️🤣

"Senate Death Match Clause"? Broadcast live...Hunger Games Style? 🤣🤣🤣

posted on Mar, 27 2021 @ 04:46 AM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

Why would a DNC insider blow the whistle to the Clover chronicle?

It could be like a case of buyers remorse. This person is seeing whats really going on behind the scenes and it's scaring the (bleep) out of them.
Actually I was surprised not to see stacy abrams name on the VP list.

posted on Mar, 27 2021 @ 04:52 AM
link   

I saw Mark Ruffalo in that list. That's awesome. I want all the Avengers in the cabinet.

posted on Mar, 27 2021 @ 05:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: hounddoghowlie

I came to the conclusion that the left, all around the world are advanced and mildly dumb narcissists. Kind of like the alien in a human suit scenario.
Everything is about looks and nothing about merit.
They play the feelz card too often as if they need to prove that they have some.
They are weird empty, power hungry creatures but seriously they have no idea how decent humans work inside.
This includes everyone who is going for the great reset.

edit on 27-3-2021 by Hecate666 because: Grahmmehr

posted on Mar, 27 2021 @ 05:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

As opposed to now?

posted on Mar, 27 2021 @ 08:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Klassified
I had no intention of making another thread in the near future, but I think this deserves one since the topic has been speculated upon here. Note that this comes from an alleged DNC "whistle-blower", so take it with a grain of salt until we know more.

In approximately 6 months or so after his inauguration, Biden is going to resign from his position to allow Harris to assume total control. For so long, the Democrats have wanted a female president, and since they failed putting Hillary in, they’re settling for Kamala. Not only are they just “settling” for her, it’s a great opportunity (in their eyes) because she’s both a woman and person of color (part Jamaican & Indian).

So even the democrats don't want Kamala? What a sad statement on a political career, if not a life.

The short piece states the "real meat of the story" is the list of candidates they already have, though they are considering others. Without further ado...

1. Michelle Obama
2. Cory Booker
3. Ilhan Omar
4. Rashida Tlaib
5. Oprah Winfrey
6. Linda Sarsour
7. Mark Ruffalo
8. Maxine Waters
9. Sheila Jackson Lee
10. Meghan Markle

He/She goes on to say Kamala plans to revamp Biden's present cabinet once he's gone with even farther left picks, including members of "the squad". We really are so screwed if there's any truth to this beyond what we already know, which is that Joe isn't going to last long.
Link

I also suspect biden will step down, and the timeline you’ve outlined doesnt seem fully unreasonable. He’s not behaved liked a president who wants to serve a second term, he’s behaving like he’s on his last term. Ignoring the press, ruling by EO and not putting in any of the work to get the votes in congress. The man goes to sleep before the sunsets, he’s not able to carry the nation, let alone himself.

The list of proposed VP picks is pretty weak, maybe Cory booker? But virtually everyone on that list is a guaranteed liability when looking at 2024.

posted on Mar, 27 2021 @ 08:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Guiltyguitarist

originally posted by: RazorV66

As opposed to now?

Very true.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join