It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DNC Whistleblower Reveals Kamala Harris’s VP Pick And Other Future Plans Once Biden Steps Down...

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2021 @ 05:56 PM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

First if this were a plan they would wait until Biden has been in office for 2 years.

Everybody has predicted mid-term, but I don't think Joe is gonna last that long.

posted on Mar, 27 2021 @ 05:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Klassified

Yeah , their Plans to Finally , Completely , Destroy NYC are Right On Schedule . Should be a Complete Snake Plissken Movie by 2025 I would Say ......

posted on Mar, 27 2021 @ 06:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Klassified

First if this were a plan they would wait until Biden has been in office for 2 years.

Everybody has predicted mid-term, but I don't think Joe is gonna last that long.

I dont see why not give him a coloring book and he can stay in the basement for a long time.

posted on Mar, 27 2021 @ 06:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

They are not only delusional if they think that, but they are sociopaths by definition.

The patients are indeed running the asylum and we may yet have to wrest control from them, but things will have to get a lot worse before that happens, imo.

It will burn this entire country to the ground and all of them with it.

At the DC level, all democrats are aware of the scorched earth policy of the DNC.

edit on 3/27/2021 by Klassified because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2021 @ 01:27 PM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

It was a cake walk in 2020. Republicans don't have a chance of real vote integrity is passed. That's where the issue is, to easy to steal an election.

posted on Mar, 28 2021 @ 09:05 PM
link   

that list cant be real

no celerity on that list could hack it and it would cause an uproar because you know dems don't want celebrities' running the government

posted on Mar, 29 2021 @ 12:21 AM
link   

That list is pretty scary but ... Meghan Markle ????? Nothing like having a royal celebrity on the short...

posted on Mar, 29 2021 @ 12:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Klassified

You may be right!

It seems the White House is preparing the world for the upcoming hand-off from Biden to Harris.

The White House website now says: "The Biden-Harris Administration"

Source for this revelation: www.foxnews.com...

posted on Mar, 29 2021 @ 12:58 AM
link   
Think Optics:

Harris/Buttigieg

Mixed female President with white husband / White gay VP with white husband.

Who will love it:
- Women
- African-Americans
- Asians
- LGBTQ
- White beta-males
- Young voters

Did I miss anyone? Of course, if Cory Booker finally comes out then he would be the obvious VP candidate.
edit on 29-3-2021 by wills120 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2021 @ 07:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: penroc3

that list cant be real

no celerity on that list could hack it and it would cause an uproar because you know dems don't want celebrities' running the government

You won't get any argument from me that some of those names are a stretch, but on the flip side, DC Dems are desperate to push through as much of their agenda as they can in the next two years.

posted on Mar, 29 2021 @ 09:16 AM
link   
Well I don’t know about you... I wasn’t played, but looks like all the fools who thought joe was a nice guy and voted for him were.

posted on Mar, 29 2021 @ 10:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aegeus
a reply to: DAVID64

It was a cake walk in 2020. Republicans don't have a chance of real vote integrity is passed. That's where the issue is, to easy to steal an election.

The election was not stolen it was simply a case of more people hating him then liking him. Hes very good at being a prick. And well that turned a lot of people off he saw that as a good thing always fighting. Thing is for a president they have to learn to work with others and yes even compromise at times. Reality Biden could not have won if Trump had learned how to be president. But then again Trump would not have won if it were not for Hillary.

Seems to be the trend vote for the one you dont hate.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join