It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DNC Whistleblower Reveals Kamala Harris’s VP Pick And Other Future Plans Once Biden Steps Down...

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+10 more 
posted on Mar, 26 2021 @ 09:46 PM
link   
I had no intention of making another thread in the near future, but I think this deserves one since the topic has been speculated upon here. Note that this comes from an alleged DNC "whistle-blower", so take it with a grain of salt until we know more.

In approximately 6 months or so after his inauguration, Biden is going to resign from his position to allow Harris to assume total control. For so long, the Democrats have wanted a female president, and since they failed putting Hillary in, they’re settling for Kamala. Not only are they just “settling” for her, it’s a great opportunity (in their eyes) because she’s both a woman and person of color (part Jamaican & Indian).

So even the democrats don't want Kamala? What a sad statement on a political career, if not a life.

The short piece states the "real meat of the story" is the list of candidates they already have, though they are considering others. Without further ado...

1. Michelle Obama
2. Cory Booker
3. Ilhan Omar
4. Rashida Tlaib
5. Oprah Winfrey
6. Linda Sarsour
7. Mark Ruffalo
8. Maxine Waters
9. Sheila Jackson Lee
10. Meghan Markle

He/She goes on to say Kamala plans to revamp Biden's present cabinet once he's gone with even farther left picks, including members of "the squad". We really are so screwed if there's any truth to this beyond what we already know, which is that Joe isn't going to last long.
Link
edit on 3/26/2021 by Klassified because: re-words and grammar

+23 more 
posted on Mar, 26 2021 @ 09:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Klassified

It is a sad statement that they can't actually elect a women to the office. They have to force her on us.

+8 more 
posted on Mar, 26 2021 @ 09:54 PM
link   
If true, that list should scare the living sh** out of anyone with more than 2 brain cells. Thing is, it's not that hard to believe.

They know Biden is going downhill fast and are trying get out front of it. The only good thing is that, after people see how the Dems are screwing us blind, it'll be a cake walk for Republicans in 2022.

+6 more 
posted on Mar, 26 2021 @ 09:55 PM
link   
What? No Cardi B?

posted on Mar, 26 2021 @ 09:55 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

That's not consented!
Aah!

+1 more 
posted on Mar, 26 2021 @ 09:57 PM
link   
This isn't breaking news to anyone with more than to brain cells. Anyone with any sense knows this has been the plan since they dug Biden out of the grave and the DNC forced the decision on its members. We are all just waiting to see if they 86 him or just 25th him.
edit on 26-3-2021 by panoz77 because: (no reason given)

+7 more 
posted on Mar, 26 2021 @ 09:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColeYounger
What? No Cardi B?

Cardi B is dealing with an angry Candace Owens right now, she doesn't have time for politics.

+46 more 
posted on Mar, 26 2021 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Determining a persons worth based on genitalia instead of merit is called sexism.

Determining a persons worth based on skin color instead of merit is called racism.

Democrats are racist and sexist.

posted on Mar, 26 2021 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Why would a DNC insider blow the whistle to the Clover chronicle? this sounds more like a plant from Biden's team to highlight what's in store if he goes. To make people love and respect him. Not to mention they aren't going to install Kamala till later in his term, so she can't distance herself when this really turns sideways. She jumps in control too soon it's all gonna be on her.

link   

originally posted by: ColeYounger
What? No Cardi B?

She would make the rest of the list look like a bunch of infants with her fearsome intellect.
All that philosophising would be way above their level.

Innit.

link   

I think most of us knew that he wouldn't be around for too long.
He is only a figurehead with no real power,someone else is calling
the shots.They just have him sign order after order until they are
ready to remove him from office.
I have seen video footage of him saying," I don't know what I'm
signing." A woman's voice tells him to keep signing. When he tripped
going up the stairs to Airforce1,I actually felt sorry for him that no
one was helping him.I don't hate the man and don't wish him any
harm.I just want a president who has a genuine love for our country.
Is this really asking too much from our "leaders"?

posted on Mar, 26 2021 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Um...

Almost everybody who voted on either side of the last Presidential election already knew that Joe was just a place-card for the Harris administration and the reasons behind it.

However...

Just an opinion, but in the midst of the spin-up of Progressive policies, the ramping up of Democrats solidifying voting rules for themselves in states, the immigration issue, the economic time bomb that is about to go off, the uptick of the misery index...

If they actually put any one of those people as the new VP, an actual war will be not too far after.

Do they actually want that?

Is it the end goal now, with a Democrat President in control of the military?

Are the Democrats thinking that they are going to win Civil War 2?

Because they won't....

~Puzzled~

edit on 26-3-2021 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2021 @ 10:03 PM
link   
So, where is the line really at now? I really would like to think I'm pretty balanced politically. However, I've always believed that overall, a government should generally put the localized needs of their people first. With these moves happening so fast, i.e. How Joe signed all those EO's right off the bat, his cue cards at every function, outright faking videos... it's safe to say now that Joe was the trojan horse. I mean, how long until we realize that we have been played? Left, right up an down. What is it going to take??

+3 more 
posted on Mar, 26 2021 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Kamala got 2 percent of the dim vote....and quit.

Not Presidential material.

posted on Mar, 26 2021 @ 10:05 PM
link   

That would make the election stolen by the cheating Dems even more disgusting.
Suffice it to say, if it happens, that could be the spark that ignites the civil war for real.

posted on Mar, 26 2021 @ 10:06 PM
link   

If it happens, you can bet her VP will be a white man....solely for the optics....having Kamala in power over a white male....betcha it's Beto.....

Optics are even better with Kamala having a white male husband....

edit on 3/26/21 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

+5 more 
posted on Mar, 26 2021 @ 10:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

If it happens, you can bet her VP will be a white man....solely for the optics....having Kamala in power over a white male....betcha it's Beto.....

Optics are even better with Kamala having a white male husband....

OMG... awesome point and I never even thought about it.

A Black/Indian female President as a Domme over a submissive white gay male.

It is literally a leftist wet dream team for beta males and butch feminists...

edit on 26-3-2021 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2021 @ 10:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

It is a sad statement that they can't actually elect a women to the office. They have to force her on us.

I wholeheartedly agree with this statement. One of the things I've heard people say a lot regarding Hillary's run is that people believed that we were too sexist and not ready for a female president. It's so sad that people believed that over the truth, it's not that America isn't ready for a female president, people just want one worth voting for. There were plenty of good candidates that could've been propped up, but they stuck some of the worst of the worst onto us.

posted on Mar, 26 2021 @ 10:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari
I don't think it's a civil war they are after as much as the "great reset" they seem to be all-in for, but I wouldn't put it past them to use a civil war to try and expedite it.

posted on Mar, 26 2021 @ 10:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Determining a persons worth based on genitalia instead of merit is called sexism.

Determining a persons worth based on skin color instead of merit is called racism.

Democrats are racist and sexist.

And not one single dEmocrat supporter or leftist on ATS denies that.

They embrace it.
edit on 26 3 2021 by Breakthestreak because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join