It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lordy, They're Going to Have Witnesses

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2021 @ 11:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

How quickly you forget the Democrat conspiracies of the past.

9/11 ring a bell? GW? LIHOP or MIHOP? 1/3 of Democrat voters believed that Bush either Let It Happen On Purpose or Made It Happen On Purpose.

I swear. You guys really are ready for the MiniTru. If it isn't fed into your brain today, then it falls right on out by tomorrow.

posted on Feb, 13 2021 @ 11:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
a reply to: network dude

I disagree with you on that. I think the whole world is watching how America deals the events of Jan 6th, and impeachment is an important part of the US government handles these kinds of things.

Then you are really going to enjoy the next few years! Impeachment is the new "arrow in the quiver" and know that it will be used much more frequently then in the past. Blame Republican's for doing it to Billy if you like, they do share some of the blame, but when you and yours said "hold my beer", the world watched, and the world saw. Again, enjoy.
edit on 13-2-2021 by network dude because: Beto, what a stupid name.

posted on Feb, 13 2021 @ 11:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: slatesteam
a reply to: MotherMayEye

Sound like Nancy may have to “fortify” her testimony with more “proof”

Ummm...dude...she's up to 190 proof as it is...

She must be looking for that clarity that comes from purity...

I wonder if we shook her...if the bubbles would dissipate with a quickness...

YouSir

posted on Feb, 13 2021 @ 11:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Did Nancy Pelosi personally reject having the National Guard on standby for Jan 6th? Didn't Mitch McConnel share equal security responsivities with the Speaker?

Neither one has any say, the Capitol Police are directed by a board consisting of the Sergeant at Arms of the United States House of Representatives, the Sergeant at Arms of the United States Senate, and the Architect of the Capitol.

But that guy runt off just after the glass was broke and the unarmed Girl was shot.

posted on Feb, 13 2021 @ 11:45 AM
link   
If civilian rules of evidence don't apply....

Does that mean photos taken in the Chamber, information from Nancy's laptop, and other items people made off with can be used as evidence?

🧐

posted on Feb, 13 2021 @ 11:53 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

GW? LIHOP or MIHOP? 1/3 of Democrat voters believed that Bush either Let It Happen On Purpose or Made It Happen On Purpose.

What's "GW"? George Washington?

posted on Feb, 13 2021 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Really? You think they might start impeaching presidents for lying about a blow job? Oh wait!

posted on Feb, 13 2021 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Looks like they called off the witnesses and just agreed to let the statement be entered on its own.

posted on Feb, 13 2021 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Now you're trolling.

posted on Feb, 13 2021 @ 11:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

What did she know about what? That Trump would incite people to invade the Capitol building to murder her?

Wow, thick would be a compliment here. What she knew about a violent group planning to do what the violent group did, during the speech Trump gave that the idiot left seems to think prompted this group that planned their actions days before. (which from a logical perspective seems to make me smile)

I doubt that Pelosi was monitoring Trump's rally, let alone his speech on Jan6th. She was busy doing her constitutional duty of counting the Electoral Votes.

Well, she should’ve been!

Then this detailing of his wrecking the US Capitol by proxy might be more comprehensive...

posted on Feb, 13 2021 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Well, that was shortlived.

The Senate, the Defense and the House Impeachment officers have agreed to forego witnesses as long as testimony of Trump's conversation with Leader McCarthy is allowed into the record.

Closing arguments are now ongoing.

No current link, just live TV

Here we go: Senate strikes deal, bypassing calling impeachment witnesses thehill.com...

edit on 13-2-2021 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2021 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Oh look. Jamie stiltskin just said Trump refused to send help.

I thought it was the mayor that declined national guard.

Another lie submitted to the court? Lol

posted on Feb, 13 2021 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Honestly, I have no idea what "GW" stands for, just like I've never seen or heard of LIHOP or MIHOP.

posted on Feb, 13 2021 @ 12:05 PM
link   

You've been here a year longer than me and you don't recall? Those were all over the place when I started here.

posted on Feb, 13 2021 @ 12:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Disappointing!

posted on Feb, 13 2021 @ 12:06 PM
link   

There's nothing to recall. I've never seen, heard or used LIHOP or MIHOP, let alone GW, whatever that is, anywhere. It's new to me.

edit on 13-2-2021 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2021 @ 12:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
But that guy runt off just after the glass was broke and the unarmed Girl was shot.

Which guy?

posted on Feb, 13 2021 @ 12:08 PM
link   
They aren’t very good at this....

posted on Feb, 13 2021 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Why did she let is happen afterwards?

posted on Feb, 13 2021 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Maybe They should just call the People charged with "Insurrection" to see who told them what...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join