It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Throne of Earth Will Soon Be Sat Upon...

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2021 @ 10:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: dffrntkndfnml
a reply to: WanderingMrM

To chime in...

Reflecting on Light, I have some ideas to consider.

There's a Light that shines. The Light is Life. It's difficult to describe, words fail me and imo St. John does much better. I am walking on my own journey with the Lord.

In a sense, that Light is Love, a force for good bringing all things together. Darkness can be described as a force that separates or where the contrast creates a limit of some sort. I think of it as a form of entropy in the universe.

There's a battle between the two that individuals can experience as they work on understanding. The Light shines, and hopefully those who perceive it practice following their higher ideals as they become closer.

Once someone feels the Light, that awareness can shield them from adversity. It's a lifesaver. I suspect the heart often knows what the mind can not imagine. The work is there for those who feel called...

You should read the other stuff I've been shown about Russia that I can't quiet explain why...

posted on Oct, 18 2021 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Do you know what Jesus looks like or sounds like ?
I certainly don't and i don't think anyone alive today knows either.
My guess is that we will never see it coming.

posted on Oct, 18 2021 @ 10:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: bluesman462002

What if he's not Jesus and just merely a son of God like the rest of us? Someone who is connected to God but still doubts that he is what God is telling, showing or pointing towards him to be?

I know that he's not the antichrist or djall or whatever other names religions have for him, because I've been shown both and they are 2 very different individuals. One will be killing anyone religious, using leaders of nations to do his bidding, while the other will be rebuilding faith, restoring churches and teaching people about how they can restore their connection with God.

posted on Oct, 18 2021 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Oh all I know is that when he will speak, his words will as if be reaching the very soul of man.

Picture if someone spoke and you knew their words were true, you couldn't explain how or why but you just know and even if you checked their source of authenticity afterwards you'd be shocked to see that they really are.

He doesn't have friends it seems, he doesn't speak to people often but in a dream I once got to hear him speak to an individual he was at some sort of gathering maybe a house party or some celebration. When he spoke to this individual even I being in this weird dream trip felt his words reach the very soul of the individual before him and I felt the person starting to vibrate/radiate from within.

I was not permitted to hear his real tone of voice or what it sounds like, it was partially muffled and distorted for me.

However, I can tell you this it's as if God or the Word whatever religious people call it speaks through him and I still can't explain how he does it, also based on my dream observations I can tell you even he can't explain it and it is why he doesn't speak to people because he doesn't want the attention and I think as I said countless times before he doesn't want to believe who he is/might be in all of this...

Maybe he feels unworthy before God? or Something in him just is not letting him accept his destiny/fate or whatever this is...
edit on 18-10-2021 by WanderingMrM because: hmm..

posted on Oct, 18 2021 @ 05:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: WanderingMrM

Oh all I know is that when he will speak, his words will as if be reaching the very soul of man.

Picture if someone spoke and you knew their words were true, you couldn't explain how or why but you just know and even if you checked their source of authenticity afterwards you'd be shocked to see that they really are.

He doesn't have friends it seems, he doesn't speak to people often but in a dream I once got to hear him speak to an individual he was at some sort of gathering maybe a house party or some celebration. When he spoke to this individual even I being in this weird dream trip felt his words reach the very soul of the individual before him and I felt the person starting to vibrate/radiate from within.

I was not permitted to hear his real tone of voice or what it sounds like, it was partially muffled and distorted for me.

However, I can tell you this it's as if God or the Word whatever religious people call it speaks through him and I still can't explain how he does it, also based on my dream observations I can tell you even he can't explain it and it is why he doesn't speak to people because he doesn't want the attention and I think as I said countless times before he doesn't want to believe who he is/might be in all of this...

Maybe he feels unworthy before God? or Something in him just is not letting him accept his destiny/fate or whatever this is...

My two cents.. if he knows, he's probably struggling to believe it because he understands what it means going forward and that would be on top of the other challenges people have just living a life nowadays.
Not many avenues to go down for advice or guidance.
A lot to deal with, think about and act on.

posted on Oct, 18 2021 @ 07:28 PM
link   
a reply to: EA006

Indeed... maybe it is that but who knows!

posted on Oct, 19 2021 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Do your dreams or.. spiritual eye predict a timeframe for this person to be revealed?

posted on Oct, 19 2021 @ 08:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: EA006

Do your dreams or.. spiritual eye predict a timeframe for this person to be revealed?

In all honesty, this is up to God, all I can do roughly is say that it will happen after the beasts are finally let lose and being spreading war, famine and genociding anyone that refuses to bend the knee so to speak...

He will show up when they will start targeting and invading Russia even more etc, but it is entirely up to God when it is decided to kick this guy into play because as I said we are faced with an individual who is having an internal crisis.

posted on Oct, 20 2021 @ 02:23 AM
link   

I've been revealing a bit more about him on this thread: www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 20 2021 @ 11:48 AM
link   

I've been revealing a bit more about him on this thread: www.abovetopsecret.com...

My Gematria findings are different from your dreams.. I wonder which version of events will play out.

posted on Oct, 20 2021 @ 11:03 PM
link   

My Gematria findings are different from your dreams.. I wonder which version of events will play out.

You can send it to me via inbox, I'm curious to see what you're coming up with.

posted on Dec, 4 2021 @ 06:44 PM
link   
a reply to: miri2019

In a world where I don't know how to begin the story or what to say to someone but somehow always find the right words to reach them...I just wanna say thank you for making this post, the accuracy brought tears to my eyes and has had me at a loss for words all day, as this adds to my "proof" for all those that still can't believe me or the level of massiveness this has all been... follow my name and it will tell my story...i have infinite love for you and everyone involved, thank you

sincerely
H

posted on Dec, 4 2021 @ 06:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

I do not know who he really is and yet I feel that we will all know him, for he will sit upon the throne of Earth and we will know he has been among us all along.

The one that will pull the sword from stone...

The child of God we did not expect to be and yet he will proclaim faith and glory to the one true King...

Russians call him "The White Tzar" others call him Savior etc, he was a man with many voices, faces and stories throughout the time but he remained here among us keeping a watchful eye... and I feel that it will be a matter of "For many have looked upon me but have not seen".

He will be a man that comes from nothing but will give the world everything...

Many will say it is too farfetched to happen but it is what it is

Well if it's anyone other than Jesus then be prepared for hell on earth because it'll be the antichrist.

How do we know Jesus will look exactly the same? That's the interesting thing of it all, we're all expecting Jesus to look the same and that he will look, sound and be exactly like before. However, we must also remember the Anti-Christ will look and act like the Christ we all so came to love and were told to see as such...

So who is to say or know that Jesus will look and sound like the same Jesus from before and if even his name will be Jesus this time around

after the resurrection Jesus returned in a new body, a body not like our vile human body....

we are promised to have our bodies transformed to be like his glorious incorruptible body....

No one knows precisely what that will look like.......all together lovely and shining with beauty are some hints.

More likely he will be called “the son of man” “lion of judah” “lamb of God” “I am”.......Jesus
edit on 4-12-2021 by GoShredAK because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2021 @ 06:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Raggedyman
Been waiting for the rise of the antichrist for some time now
It should all happen soon and it will be all promise of hope healing and unity, then death like a dagger
Global turmoil the son of perdition seems who you speak of
As promised
Then Christ will return and on earth His kingdom will be set up, but first

I'd agree with you but this won't be the son of perdition as the son of perdition will fall to the sword by this man... which is rather odd? I mean it's 2021 who uses swords these days?

That's why I know this man won't be the son of perdition but rather the opposite!

the word of God is the sword....

posted on Dec, 4 2021 @ 07:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Randyvine
a reply to: LSU2018

Well if it's anyone other than Jesus then be prepared for hell on earth because it'll be the antichrist.

Holy crap I forgot I was supposed to remember to find out how to prepare for hell on earth.
I don't even know what to wear. What time does it start?

And what about my hair?

if you’re working in the fields, flee, don’t turn back.......if you’re on the rooftop, dont go down to retrieve your possessions, flee to the mountains lest you meet the fate of the Wife of righteous Lot.

posted on Dec, 4 2021 @ 07:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: hounddoghowlie

The child of God we did not expect to be and yet he will proclaim faith and glory to the one true King...

you know those that give other prophesies that are not from God or contradict what is written are considered false prophets, and false prophets are not spoken well of in the bible. in fact there are one or two verses that say they will get their just rewards.

only one that fits half of what you say is the antichrist, and many people think that maybe russia is Gog or Magog so that seems to fit the "The White Tzar"

In opposition, the army of Gods spirit filled children who have beem promised the gifts of the Holy Spirit.......One being prophecy........they are here with us too....

with discernment it is not all that difficult to see them, the ravenous wolves appearing as sheep....look at their fruits.....ask them what they say of Jesus Christ our high priest.

posted on Dec, 4 2021 @ 07:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Trueman

originally posted by: LSU2018

I do not know who he really is and yet I feel that we will all know him, for he will sit upon the throne of Earth and we will know he has been among us all along.

The one that will pull the sword from stone...

Russians call him "The White Tzar" others call him Savior etc, he was a man with many voices, faces and stories throughout the time but he remained here among us keeping a watchful eye... and I feel that it will be a matter of "For many have looked upon me but have not seen".

He will be a man that comes from nothing but will give the world everything...

Many will say it is too farfetched to happen but it is what it is

How do we know Jesus will look exactly the same? That's the interesting thing of it all, we're all expecting Jesus to look the same and that he will look, sound and be exactly like before. However, we must also remember the Anti-Christ will look and act like the Christ we all so came to love and were told to see as such...

So who is to say or know that Jesus will look and sound like the same Jesus from before and if even his name will be Jesus this time around

If not, he gotta explain what happened to his old body because he took it with him back to heaven.

he did not take the dead body bearing all of our sins and our punishment...

He left in a new immortal body.........

believers are promised the same incorruptible body capable of existing in the heavenly places in fellowship with our Savior.

posted on Dec, 4 2021 @ 07:35 PM
link   
yall need to read your bibles lol......

look around you!

This is Written by the Holy Spirit.....

the guide to salvation is presented perfectly simply and with grace.

Don’t let any man influence your opinion.......go in your room, shut your door and and say “God, look bro, i need some answers, the world I see doesn’t help me believe in you.......im willing to accept Jesus Christ as my savior.....send me the Holy Spirit with a way to see your face and strengthen my faith.....

An earnest desperate prayer like that if driven by the frequency of faith......will be answered im ways that are so beautiful and fascinating when the happen....

This is more than Synchronicity and law of attraction.......this is tapping into inheritance for believers which was purchased at the cross.....

all it takes is prayer and faith and cooperation when you sense the spirit guiding you in decisions...

posted on Dec, 4 2021 @ 07:38 PM
link   
delete pls

posted on Dec, 5 2021 @ 05:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: GoShredAK

originally posted by: Raggedyman
Been waiting for the rise of the antichrist for some time now
It should all happen soon and it will be all promise of hope healing and unity, then death like a dagger
Global turmoil the son of perdition seems who you speak of
As promised
Then Christ will return and on earth His kingdom will be set up, but first

I'd agree with you but this won't be the son of perdition as the son of perdition will fall to the sword by this man... which is rather odd? I mean it's 2021 who uses swords these days?

That's why I know this man won't be the son of perdition but rather the opposite!

the word of God is the sword....

So he will use his voice as the sword? This is interesting...

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join