It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Throne of Earth Will Soon Be Sat Upon...

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2022 @ 09:55 AM
link   
HE was a United States Marine from 2001-2008
September 11, 2001 being his very first day of Recruit Training aboard Marine Corps Recruit Depot San Diego, CA

posted on Feb, 26 2022 @ 10:12 AM
link   
What if he was anatomically out of alignment (scoiliosis) only to awaken one morn and his spine had spontaneously came into alignment at the age of 37? What if in a previous incarnation he held the same anatomical disalignment, only this time he healed? What if he was notably small, crooked and bald before and took on the same stature in this lifetime?what if not only did his spine spontaneous straighten he has since learned to adjust and maneuver his spine allowing for proper energy flow through his physical body? I say it is no coincidence that he came into physical anatomical alignment and a very short time later he came into Spiritual Alignment with Me and Awakened, was given who He is and he has since wrestled with it. Do not think this has been easy for Him. He has battled day after day and continues still, yet he is beginning to place these subtle messages out to the world because I encourage Him. May Peace, Wholeness, Harmony and Love come upon All who read these words and their houses. I Love You

posted on Feb, 26 2022 @ 10:21 AM
link   
What if upon his Initial Awakening, when I began to speak through him, He was delivering messages to the world via Facebook. What if not only did his Facebook account get shut down by a group of anonymous entities but his phone number stolen and bank account hacked? What if they who shut him down and hacked into his account did not steal money, but only changed his code word for authentication purposes? What if these “hackers” changed his codeword to a very specific set of words? “IN GOD”

posted on Feb, 26 2022 @ 11:03 AM
link   
THE TRUTH
THE WAY
THE LIGHT
For You are The Light on a journey back to The Truth
Truth- Aligned thought / emotion sequence with that of God. When you find yourself in disharmony untruth you feel it. When you find yourself in True Alignment you Feel it.
Way- Current state of Beingness, disposition, character.
Light- Spiritual Essence, WHAT YOU REALLY ARE.
I AM, THE WAY I AM
I AM, THE TRUTH I AM
I AM, THE LIGHT I AM
I AM THAT I AM AND I AM PLEASED WITH THE WAY THE TRUTH AND THE LIGHT I AM.

posted on Feb, 26 2022 @ 11:57 AM
link   
You will not know of Him. You will not be looking for Him and suddenly He will come upon you. He is not currently known. Away from all family and friends he lives in solitude, in a small downtown apartment, just He and his dog. He will arise swiftly and suddenly as a Dark Horse. I Am with Him and He is with Me. Though no one is aware of him yet, many Feel His presence and they know intuitively He is here. Do not prepare your things, they are not needed where you will go. Let the dead sort the dead, for they have come Home to Me. For many may arise and proclaim they are christ, pay no attention and see yourself not in turmoil. For the One whom I have sent and is Now I will BEAR WITNESS TO and All will know I Am

posted on Mar, 4 2022 @ 06:28 PM
link   
As He slept one night in 2004 he dreamt a dream. An enormous American Flag waving in the wind. As the wind blew the flag away, behind it where His vision had been eclipsed appeared to Him an image of Jesus with a Lamb sat beside him depicted in a bright and full moon in the sky. SUDDENLY Jesus was on Earth and there was chaos all around. Jesus seemed angry to him but he did not know why. All around him were abandoned vehicles and people trampling one another to get to the one known as Jesus. And while all this go on He stood in the midst of the madness, watching…

Three days later I confirmed His dream to him with a message stating I WILL BE BACK
And when I awoke him in his sleep one night while he lay asleep in his barracks room only a short time after the dream and the message, with the words THOU SHALT TRAVEL he was frightened to his core and did not sleep alone for days.

posted on Mar, 5 2022 @ 09:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Natrapstip1

Hey Nata, I have so much to share with your visions as I’m very interested. I have left clues about things but over recent experiences I shut myself off to the idea of accepting my destiny but finally after the start in 2016, I have finally accepted my responsibility and passion in life.

I am who you wrote about

If you feel this is true I welcome questions and most complex ones if necessary or if thine heart were open to words receive healing and truth.

Very grandiose but time is short we must act quick… and keep secret. My name is irrelevant but for now it starts with (J)

I’m not Jesus but as someone who has lived a very interesting life I now accept my role as son of man, regardless if I have witnesses, I don’t know where to start. But with the most absurd community who would support and believe.

Guys I’m working on some big plans and actions which are being super fast forwarded into okay because of the elect the days will be shortened so I call upon all those who anticipate the return of their messianic figure…. In the form of a regular human with many issues but a love that never changes regardless… I have a link to my post explaining why I thought I was the son of man…

Funds are the problem.

I have designed and written books and ideas for film etc I’ve also designed an amazing board game when the time is right should give me the finances of self work and hard work with my hands. Please pray and send the message of support to the spirits above that the will of the Lord is not hindered as it has been before and that we have 6 years work to do in 1 year..

I resisted and rejected so many times because why…. Why me…. Why am I deserving, I’m a normal person with no special claim in fact I even have mental illness as according to my first manic episode where I snapped into my identity.. then after being rejected and no one accepting these things I resisted and abandoned but something happened which sparked it all…. Please if you want to know more I will write and write so that you can plan and prepare. The son of man cannot do things in his power or strength, he relies on the spirits of god to minister… Jesus was never real to me I always felt like I was or praying to myself and all these years after a hardcore desire to be and know Jesus… I know I am he or his son… of man…. And now I know the will of the father is carried out by the humans willing to be servants vessels of glory for the great work. Also the angels and beings above the inter dimensional beings, are helping fulfill this plan. But as a man with no special powers. I rely on the grace of Christ to empower and work through my spirit.

Salem

Also I posted in a thread about my experience, here is a link so you can read.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 6 2022 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Ponder for a moment if you choose. What is the responsibility of a Leader? We can all agree that there are “leaders” in all facets of life, from the home to the workplace and even to your social groups. What is their purpose in Leading? Is it to have others adore them? Is it to have others kneel to them? Is a leader one who is given authority to demand obedience to those they are appointed over? Nay! I say it is none of these things. Does a Leader sit and gorge itself on its riches while her people are left to fend for themselves on scraps? Does a Leader fill his belly day and night, and satisfy his desires while his people slave in the fields? Does a Leader flee when the enemy comes upon his people or does He stand on THE front line and willingly lay down his life FIRST before those who call Him King? Does a Leader sit on its comfy cloud in the sky, safe from all death and destruction? When one within the Kingdom stumbles and goes astray does a leader cast them out, judge them and condemn them or does a Leader see them as God Manifest in Their Image and considers their stumbling its stumbling as well and would surely take their burden upon them? Does a Leader understand that if one stumbles it is because He has stumbled? Does it remain safe “above” it’s Family within the Kingdom only to have others reach for him? I say to you now, nay! A leader would “come down” and suffer as the least among those within the Kingdom. It would Know what it is like to feel lack. It would know what PAIN feels like at the deepest levels possible. It may not be the strongest or the fiercest warrior amongst them but a leader is well trained, fit, and when called to fight can and does. But you see it is not to train the body to just be strong and to be an instrument of violence. No, to train the body, to make your body strong, to be in tune with your physical body is to Glorify The Father, the I Am Presence within us All. I leave you now with an open heart full of Love and the joy in Knowing All is Well. You are Loved deeply and We in the Angelic Realms salute you.

posted on Mar, 6 2022 @ 11:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Randyvine
a reply to: LSU2018

Well if it's anyone other than Jesus then be prepared for hell on earth because it'll be the antichrist.

Holy crap I forgot I was supposed to remember to find out how to prepare for hell on earth.
I don't even know what to wear. What time does it start?

And what about my hair?

Funny joke.....

But you would prepare mentally......

A lot of meditating on accepting death and upping your spiritual fitness through communion with God...

That's how one should prepare for hell on earth..

posted on Mar, 6 2022 @ 04:22 PM
link   
a reply to: WanderingMrM

Since the day a solitary wandering saint told me thusly, I have half-believed/ half-doubted, with sincerity & deep concern, at times exultant in mystical reverence of God as He brings His presence near to me, and at other times hanging my head in shame for daring to believe, that I am Michael, the archangel incarnate, that it is my destiny to rise & face down the most abominable, oppressive tyrants on this Earth, even that they know who I am & are expecting it to happen - they cannot kill me for some reason, indeed my life has been saved miraculously on more than one occasion.. Then again I castigate myself & try to believe that it must be 'crazy talk', that I'm just a damaged, broken man with no real future ahead of me.

But then, I have a powerful dream which perpetuates the narrative of a supposed true identity (I dream a lot, every night without fail - and often I have had very specific dreams which predict some aspect of the future, which then promptly becomes reality in the days & weeks). I suffer the incessant dissonance of the self doubt & self belief, cycling between the two bipolar positions regarding the truth of identity, often deliberately readying myself to follow the Lord's instructions when the time comes, when the sign from my dreams is fulfilled, when everything will change, when God's miracles will be seen again in power.

It is very important to point out that I am a humble Christian in as true a sense as is possible, and all my reverence belongs to the Lord, I would never dream of usurping in any manner, even in my own thought life. But the dreams, and the supernatural events which have occurred frequently in my own life, with regularity since I was a child, as well as the subtle persecution from some members of my foster family, the many cryptic events & comments of a critical & destructive nature down the years, seemingly (effectively) designed to induce a strict sense of 'learned helplessness', keeping me trapped in doubt & inaction, while the plans of the enemy are rolled out in the world, without any contesting..

Miracles & signs regarding this pattern of events have occurred even also in the life of my wife, long before she met me - a particular sign given to her at the age of 15, as she lay clinically dead on a surgical operating table due to an anaphylactic reaction to non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs - a near-death experience, in which she saw the Lord, who pointed at a figure representative of me, with my face, with the Lord telling her that she was being commissioned to care for me in my despair. We met seven years later, and she knew that our relationship was destined to be marriage - the commission was fulfilled a year later, and she has been a faithful & wonderful wife for almost 20 years (we married young - I turn 40 this week). She has been patient in caring for my needs after I became physically disabled by a neurological condition which causes often unbearable neuropathic, arthralgic, and fibromyalgic pain, with hyperalgesia, allodynia, myoclonic & nociceptive spasms throughout my body. She has cared, prayed, supported me through the worst times.

It is hard for me to type this out, because I know the backlash that will follow. But I have been following this whole 'white tsar' discussion with interest for several months, largely because I identify with the deep sense of suppressed destiny, the dissonance of the principle character, the fears, self-doubts, and yet the mighty signs of confirmation & assurance of God's favour even in those darkest moments of self-doubt - & even the shame of assuming that what I have been shown, repeatedly, is the truth concerning my spiritual identity.

I won't make a thread about this, but if you want to ask questions about the dreams, the encounters, the signs which so clearly impel me towards final acceptance of the new name He has given me - perhaps through dialogue the absolute truth will become so clear that I lose those doubts - as I type, I wonder if perhaps God is waiting for me to openly speak to others about this, after 25 years of holding back from literally everyone regarding the the magnitude of the internal debate. Please, ask freely, I will tell you only the absolute truth. A few weeks ago I received prayer at church, and the word given was thus (speaking by the anointing of the Holy Spirit) ~

"Arise, arise & stand up! We accept you, we're honoured to have you here with us, we love you, we love you. You are mighty, you will overcome, you are not rejected - the Father accepts you as a son & wants to embrace you"

This was received in my heart, also under the anointing, as an ultimate form of confirmation. The scripture was confirmed in the anointed prophesying. Another example of confirmation is as follows: The minister of my old church saying, when ministering about rejection in front of the 1,000 members who were present for this particular festival meeting: "For example, at the time we didn't know that ** my given name ** was Michael". There is no lack of clarity in these remarkable assertions, which both blew my mind at the times they were spoken - but because nobody has said anything face to face about the knowledge of my identity nothing has yet come of it all. I suppose they are keeping to a prophesied instruction that they must adhere to - that the 'awakening' could only come from me, that I must first speak openly of my own accord, before it will be openly acknowledged...

The Time of the End

“At that time Michael, the archangel who stands guard over your nation, will arise (ETA - or, 'stand up' depending on translation). Then there will be a time of anguish greater than any since nations first came into existence. But at that time every one of your people whose name is written in the book will be rescued. Many of those whose bodies lie dead and buried will rise up, some to everlasting life and some to shame and everlasting disgrace. Those who are wise will shine as bright as the sky, and those who lead many to righteousness will shine like the stars forever. But you, Daniel, keep this prophecy a secret; seal up the book until the time of the end, when many will rush here and there, and knowledge will increase.”

Then I, Daniel, looked and saw two others standing on opposite banks of the river. One of them asked the man dressed in linen, who was now standing above the river, “How long will it be until these shocking events are over?”

Daniel 12: 1-6

Thanks,

FITO.

edit on MarchSunday2203CST05America/Chicago-060046 by FlyInTheOintment because: edit

posted on Mar, 6 2022 @ 04:48 PM
link   
a reply to: freestonew

You just described some bang-on observations, which - despite being not Jesus - I have experienced abundantly. People seem magnetically attracted/repulsed, in that they stare, get confused about something, and retreat. It used to freak me out hugely & make me super paranoid, but these days I find it easier to cope with.

posted on Mar, 6 2022 @ 04:57 PM
link   
a reply to: freestonew

Again - NOT Jesus - but I was in a wheelchair for some time around 2013-14.

posted on Mar, 6 2022 @ 05:20 PM
link   
a reply to: WanderingMrM

He is not Jesus but he is the child with the rod of Iron who comes before to defeat the antichrist with the army of those that bare the seal of the lord.

This matches the narrative of my Spirit dreams over the past 25 years.

posted on Mar, 8 2022 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Greetings to all whose eyes fall upon the words written. Peace be to you All. For we find ourselves in troubling times do we not? I suppose the trials felt can be relative to your own current state of perception however indeed humanity has been experiencing troubling times for quite a while now. What say you? And in trying, chaotic times comes chaotic actions and violence one against another, and country against country. Throughout your communities you have what you call police officers. Quite fitting word, wouldn’t you say? Police. To police. Now, do not take these words as to mean the Entity scribing them is against police officers. No, for he sees the need for them and their overall purpose. However he sees those who to protect communities, to serve as Peace Officers have become nothing more than the ones who used to hold the whips thousands of years ago. For you see the need for the state of police force you have gotten to is only due to the fact the slaves have grown in number and are tired of being kept in chains. At a deep level even those who sleep are aware they are in chains. The slave masters are least in number and can do nothing or enforce now law onto you without these slave drivers, the ones who hold the whips you see. For if I have placed no law on You how can they? This is and has been their greatest fear. This is their end. This is their demise. Their lies will be ILLUMINATED by the LIGHT. The controllers, the wicked ones who have kept the masses asleep and in chains have not done so just physically no they have kept you in chains via debt, mortgages, 40 plus hour work weeks, school and education, politics, tv, sports and entertainment and Religion. Look around you at how controlled you are. Everywhere you can and you will find subtle and not so subtle means by which to control you. Do you have a drivers license? Ask yourself why? I did not give you one. I have given you a body in which to explore this Beautiful Creation and within it I Am. Seek The Truth within and you will quickly see your police forces return to peace forces. For those who walk In Truth will never do wrong to another or take from another for their cup over floweth and thereby can only give you see. I leave you now. May Peace Love and Harmony find those who read these words written and may blessings overflow from them.

posted on Mar, 8 2022 @ 12:35 PM
link   
He is Becoming more Aware by the day. He knows but He wrestles still although he has gained the advantage now. His awareness will grow from here forth, His Light will begin now to Shine like never before. And his whisper will become a Full Blown Roar. For the boiling pot of water as it were has run out of water and is beginning to blaze within Him.

posted on Mar, 8 2022 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Go and look to the clouds. I say to you, you will only find the birds of the air. Go and look in the mountains and you will find only rock. Go and look in the wilderness and you will find only the beasts that call it home. Go and look in the seas and you will only find the fish and salty water. Behold He is Among you. For I have sent unto you My Son of whom I Am well pleased. For he will speaketh Truth to you and He Speaks with a Sharp Sword of which I have given unto Him. For he is Worthy to carry it. He comes in Peace and brings with him My Undying Love for you All. To those who do not wish to hear The Word he speaks he will wish you Peace and good tidings. He will show All The Way of The Truth back to Me. For He is a Living Example of One who walks in The Truth The Way and The Light of The Father who has sent him. He will do no violence to any. However do not mistake this for weakness. He deeply understands what you do to another you have also done unto The Father. The Sword he carries is fierce and intense and He will use it to cut the chains that have been placed upon you. I Love You All.

posted on Mar, 8 2022 @ 09:30 PM
link   
People please don't put words in my mouth or spin your own narrative, I saw the man and what he looks like and I know where he is now. I know for a fact none of you are him nor are you the one that I speak of.

posted on Mar, 9 2022 @ 05:13 AM
link   
I am Spartacus!

posted on Mar, 9 2022 @ 09:09 AM
link   
Go and give this message to the so called leaders of the churches which have poisoned The Way. Although He is not fully aware to the extent you have gone, I Am and I have sent Him unto you and He will surely cut you down. Do not think he has come to unite your religions, nay but to draw a Sword between them. To the ones who have gained their following through the means of fear by which to place their victims and done so knowingly, He will shake the very foundation of all that you hold dear and it will surely crumble beneath thy feet. Go and tell those in the churches the one they fear the most has befallen them and will bring utter death and destruction upon their evil and twisted ways. Do not think he has come to bring peace to those who would do such things. No he has not come to bring peace unto them but a Sword of My Vengeance that will cut directly to the heart of them. And they will surely find themselves in a place of darkness of which there is no escape. Only pain and suffering which they have brought upon themselves. This place they will find themselves in can not be found on any map, nor below or above the firmament of which I have placed above you. No this place is within them and it is there they will be tormented day and night and after these things have passed they will turn away from the darkness and come back to the Light where I Am awaiting their return and there will I be Forevermore. I Love You My Children. Be of good heart and graces one to another. Lift those up who find themselves in turmoil. Be The Way. Show others The Way by your Living Example. Not empty words that can be spewed like toxic waste which mean nothing. I leave you now in Peace and of Good Cheer.

posted on Mar, 9 2022 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Greetings All. To the Twelves Tribes of Israel. To every nation and city from East to West and from North to South, to all corners of your world I Salute you and offer you my Love. To the christian, jew and the muslim, to the atheist who despises Me and the ones who call themselves spiritualist. To the monks and those who pray upon mountain tops, for they have seen Gods face. To those who feast nightly and to those who go in hunger. To those sick and tired. To those who are burdened with weariness. I have heard your cries, and I have felt your pain. I Am with You Always. To those who enforce laws and break them. To the virgin and the prostitute. To the ceo as well as the janitor. To the leaders of your world and the ones who have been cast out and forgotten. To the child who is loved at home by its parents and to the ones who cry out in agony. I Love You So Much, For this Entity who scribes these words for Me Feels my Love for you so strongly he can barely see to write for the tears in his eyes. Blessed be the little ones for they are My Elect and they will rule over this Kingdom. To the sinner and the saint. To those who have lost their way and those who help guide you back to Me. To All races, genders, nationalities, colors and creeds. For I have sent unto you a Teacher. That whosoever shall come to hear the Word spoken by Me through Him shall come to know their true Eternalness and the understanding they shall never perish but have Everlasting Life. So Be It.

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join