It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Throne of Earth Will Soon Be Sat Upon...

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2021 @ 05:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: GoShredAK

originally posted by: hounddoghowlie
a reply to: WanderingMrM

The child of God we did not expect to be and yet he will proclaim faith and glory to the one true King...

you know those that give other prophesies that are not from God or contradict what is written are considered false prophets, and false prophets are not spoken well of in the bible. in fact there are one or two verses that say they will get their just rewards.

only one that fits half of what you say is the antichrist, and many people think that maybe russia is Gog or Magog so that seems to fit the "The White Tzar"

In opposition, the army of Gods spirit filled children who have beem promised the gifts of the Holy Spirit.......One being prophecy........they are here with us too....

with discernment it is not all that difficult to see them, the ravenous wolves appearing as sheep....look at their fruits.....ask them what they say of Jesus Christ our high priest.

If Russia continues to fall for Putin and follow the path to war with Ukraine they will fall for the deceit and the white tzar will come to a Russia that will be in ruin and rebuild the churches, faith and be lead by the father.

He is not Jesus but he is the child with the rod of Iron who comes before to defeat the antichrist with the army of those that bare the seal of the lord.

posted on Dec, 5 2021 @ 05:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: WanderingMrM

originally posted by: LSU2018

I do not know who he really is and yet I feel that we will all know him, for he will sit upon the throne of Earth and we will know he has been among us all along.

The one that will pull the sword from stone...

The child of God we did not expect to be and yet he will proclaim faith and glory to the one true King...

Russians call him "The White Tzar" others call him Savior etc, he was a man with many voices, faces and stories throughout the time but he remained here among us keeping a watchful eye... and I feel that it will be a matter of "For many have looked upon me but have not seen".

He will be a man that comes from nothing but will give the world everything...

Many will say it is too farfetched to happen but it is what it is

Well if it's anyone other than Jesus then be prepared for hell on earth because it'll be the antichrist.

How do we know Jesus will look exactly the same? That's the interesting thing of it all, we're all expecting Jesus to look the same and that he will look, sound and be exactly like before. However, we must also remember the Anti-Christ will look and act like the Christ we all so came to love and were told to see as such...

So who is to say or know that Jesus will look and sound like the same Jesus from before and if even his name will be Jesus this time around

after the resurrection Jesus returned in a new body, a body not like our vile human body....

we are promised to have our bodies transformed to be like his glorious incorruptible body....

No one knows precisely what that will look like.......all together lovely and shining with beauty are some hints.

More likely he will be called “the son of man” “lion of judah” “lamb of God” “I am”.......Jesus

I think that when he speaks his voice and words will resonate with us, and that we will feel his words reach our soul and it will be as if we feel a presence of a familiar voice that welcomes us home and calls to us. Like a true mystery of creation and giving us both purpose, making us feel that the Lord is our shield, our rock, our path and truth.

I've seen many interesting things about this white tzar person and I can not comprehend some of them, but I know this that this is what will happen when he does show himself and begins to speak of the truth and the will: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Tell me what your thoughts are on the above link ^ in regards to this man and what it means for those of us that believe.
edit on 5-12-2021 by WanderingMrM because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2021 @ 12:54 PM
link   

I'm not russian...i live in Tennessee

posted on Dec, 5 2021 @ 01:14 PM
link   
a reply to: itsyaboih2

and I understand if you'd rather not believe me, this hasn't been easy but I did chronicle my life into a 5 hour special to paint the full picture for the public to listen, the links here

www.hulkshare.com...

posted on Dec, 5 2021 @ 02:39 PM
link   
a reply to: EA006

Gematria...betelgeuse...feel free to ask me for more codes

posted on Dec, 5 2021 @ 06:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: itsyaboih2

I'm not russian...i live in Tennessee

You're not the Tsar, sorry to disappoint and the fact you say you are from Tennessee just proves more that you are not him.

posted on Dec, 5 2021 @ 07:40 PM
link   

a reply to: miri2019

In a world where I don't know how to begin the story or what to say to someone but somehow always find the right words to reach them...I just wanna say thank you for making this post, the accuracy brought tears to my eyes and has had me at a loss for words all day, as this adds to my "proof" for all those that still can't believe me or the level of massiveness this has all been... follow my name and it will tell my story...i have infinite love for you and everyone involved, thank you

sincerely
H

Glad I made a positive impact. God bless!

posted on Dec, 5 2021 @ 08:00 PM
link   

gematria Nov 24 1986 and you'll see...I know you already know my story so this should start to paint the picture, there is no coincidence that I found this post and would see your comments

posted on Dec, 5 2021 @ 08:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Raggedyman

Go try and Ask Klaus Schwab , he Knows Who " Diabolus " Is........

posted on Dec, 5 2021 @ 08:33 PM
link   

gematria Nov 24 1986 and you'll see...I know you already know my story so this should start to paint the picture, there is no coincidence that I found this post and would see your comments

Not sure what to make of the date you posted or other observations. In any case make the best of the many posts in this interesting thread.

Best.

posted on Dec, 6 2021 @ 01:22 AM
link   

Hmm... I need your opinion on something interesting here: www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 6 2021 @ 06:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

I do not know who he really is and yet I feel that we will all know him, for he will sit upon the throne of Earth and we will know he has been among us all along.

The one that will pull the sword from stone...

Russians call him "The White Tzar" others call him Savior etc, he was a man with many voices, faces and stories throughout the time but he remained here among us keeping a watchful eye... and I feel that it will be a matter of "For many have looked upon me but have not seen".

He will be a man that comes from nothing but will give the world everything...

Many will say it is too farfetched to happen but it is what it is

Well if it's anyone other than Jesus then be prepared for hell on earth because it'll be the antichrist.

How do we know Jesus will look exactly the same? That's the interesting thing of it all, we're all expecting Jesus to look the same and that he will look, sound and be exactly like before. However, we must also remember the Anti-Christ will look and act like the Christ we all so came to love and were told to see as such...

So who is to say or know that Jesus will look and sound like the same Jesus from before and if even his name will be Jesus this time around

after the resurrection Jesus returned in a new body, a body not like our vile human body....

we are promised to have our bodies transformed to be like his glorious incorruptible body....

No one knows precisely what that will look like.......all together lovely and shining with beauty are some hints.

More likely he will be called “the son of man” “lion of judah” “lamb of God” “I am”.......Jesus

I think that when he speaks his voice and words will resonate with us, and that we will feel his words reach our soul and it will be as if we feel a presence of a familiar voice that welcomes us home and calls to us. Like a true mystery of creation and giving us both purpose, making us feel that the Lord is our shield, our rock, our path and truth.

I've seen many interesting things about this white tzar person and I can not comprehend some of them, but I know this that this is what will happen when he does show himself and begins to speak of the truth and the will: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Tell me what your thoughts are on the above link ^ in regards to this man and what it means for those of us that believe.

im not so sure? i appreciate your research! ill look into it

posted on Feb, 14 2022 @ 12:58 PM
link   
To The Mother/Father God, to all my Sisters and Brothers of the Light, physical and non-physical I greet you all with love and an open heart. Rejoice for the Awakening is at hand. All will once again recognize the divinity within themselves and that all are Eternal sovereign beings. I have not come to separate what we call religion into groups or categories but rather to unite All in the Love of the Infinite Creator. For it is by the cultures and rulers of society, man and all of his greed within the illusion of separation that separation has come to be and it must be by mans hand that the All is United once again. There is no savior that is designated to come down and save you, you must do it yourselves. There are however and have been throughout the ages teachers, messengers and showers of the way. These teachers messages have been hidden, distorted and used to control the masses by the few who want control. As I have said before if your beliefs cause you to believe those who do not believe as you do shall be punished for their unbelief, evaluate those beliefs. Your belief in something can not and never will cause judgement or harm to come to another. It is by thine own ignorance you have judged that aspect of yourself you see in them. See all aspects of one another as God expressing Itself. Because you do not understand ones ways does not mean you are superior to them and will delight in heavenly paradise forever while they are cast into a pit of fire. Remember this, you are grand beyond measure, you are held in the highest regards by those in the angelic realms. When the All has United as One we can no longer be controlled or manipulated by the dark. It is the dark that wishes to divide, separate and enslave you and they have done so without your even realizing it. Now the masses are waking up to the realization that they have been lied to and it is a beautiful thing. It is men who have taken a few simple guidelines and turned them into rules and even further into religions and sects of religions. Each one containing different sets of rules to live in accordance with. God has never placed any such rules on you. These rules go as far to condemn you for delighting in the joys of life, for experiencing your sexuality freely and even start wars and kill in the name of their god citing their beliefs are more correct. All the while never realizing they have been manipulated by those in the shadows in order to gain control. What has been done in the dark is being shown by the Light. Do not believe you are being controlled? Take notice throughout your day of all the control mechanisms in place, mostly under the guise of “for your own safety” this phrase has been used repeatedly throughout the ages for control. If you must be employed in order to survive you are enslaved you are not free. If you can not get on a plane and travel freely around the world without hassle, without being searched continuously, without being told what you can and can not bring with you on your travels, if you must have a special ID or passport to travel internationally you are not free you are a slave. If you pay bills, you are a slave. And if you feel you must go to a place and get on your knees and beg for forgiveness you are a slave. The truth hurts and if this truth hurts or causes anger I say evaluate that anger. It is not me you are mad at, remember your anger can do no harm to another. There is a new light shining on this world and with this Light comes eternal truth. The truth does not speak boastfully, it does not hasten others to delight in it, it simply remains truth awaiting to be discovered. What if you are not judged? What if there is no hell? What if there is only life eternal? What if the possibility of living as many lives as you desire on this earth is a reality? What if...
This is truly a wonderful time to be on Earth. Rejoice, all is well!

posted on Feb, 16 2022 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Thanks for sharing this with us

a reply to: Natrapstip1

posted on Feb, 21 2022 @ 03:06 PM
link   
💙💙💙a reply to: Eyenadav

posted on Feb, 21 2022 @ 08:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: hounddoghowlie

How do we know Jesus will look exactly the same?

we don't know what he looked like now. some day a blued eyed white boy, some say black man, some say, which is more than likely a brown skin middle eastern man.

OMG!

what if the Christ comes back as an asian woman?

boooshh! mind blown.

who said God doesn't have a sense of humor?

just look around.

posted on Feb, 26 2022 @ 08:21 AM
link   
What would cause a man to suddenly and quite drastically Change? Not the change we are accustomed to. This change was within and was seemingly cast upon this said man from out of nowhere. What if this man has experienced things within him that he has no explanation for? What if he has been and is given “things” to say of which he has no explanation as to where they have come from? What if he has experienced pain and an inner darkness unimaginable to most? What if he found out why? What if he was given a Message and carries a Testimony and not even he knows the words to be said, only the Father who has sent him? What if he has been spoken of for ages? What if his birth was prophesied in 1982? What if his mother was told “You will give birth to a Man Child like Abraham and Sara” while she was praying at the alter of a church she was visiting, by a pastor who did not know her nor that she was with child and she herself did not know the sex of the child? What if he has been given messages throughout this incarnation and had no idea what they meant? What if he cares of nothing except to speak the words that are to be spoken through him? What if he is not what you expect and at the same time exactly what you do? It is easy to read “truth” within the pages of a book but what do you do when that Truth stands before you? Do you call it a liar and blasphemous? Would you recognize it? What if this man hides in plain sight? What if he dresses himself as an unkempt man? What if this man has been attacked for the entirety of this incarnation and he only just became aware of it? What if he has been to the dark and he has gone in solitude only to return as Light with a Sword forged in fire? What if he has taken no wife and has fathered no children? What if he has been given knowledge of himself but can not tell those who are closest to him? What if only a small handful know who he really is and not until a few short years ago was it revealed to him?What if he doesn’t speak of it? What if he understands it is not about him but The Message? What if he knows intuitively the words to be spoken should be what’s important and not the individual? What if he sees what has been done and how the original message, The Way has been distorted and used as a means to enslave rather than to Liberate? I say to you there will not be one stone that is not thrown down and their lies will be turned to dust. You are Loved and you are cherished by The Mother/Father. You are held in the highest of esteem. You chose to be here at this current time in our history, bringing in your Light aiding in the liberation of humanity from the grip of the dark. Peace be with you All. Everywhere your feet may lead you go in peace. Love thy self and then you are able to Love thy neighbor. See your brother and sisters across this great land as that, your Brothers and Sisters. Come together in peace and harmony. Lay down your weapons of war with one another and place on your weapons to defeat the darkness that opposes your liberation. For the war is not with one another but with that one who would have you in chains. I leave you now in Peace and the Knowing All is Well.

posted on Feb, 26 2022 @ 08:33 AM
link   
Garden of Eden

There comes a time when letting go of everything you’ve known, pride, lust, envy, anger and all the negativity that has kept you from Me becomes Your Reality. Where there once was darkness the Light has prevailed. To the Gate Keepers I Have called forth, for they will lead you where no man knoweth. This land is sacred and You shall call it Home once more. For in this Place You will call Home, Love will abound forevermore. No more hurting, no more worry, for in this place you may cast all your fears aside, lay them at the Gates my child before you come inside. For this place is your Kingdom that I have prepared. There is nothing you need bring, save your Heart, for here in this Kingdom We will never be apart. So take your place my children, You have waited long enough, All are here to greet You in this Garden you call Eden ❤️
-Natrapstip

posted on Feb, 26 2022 @ 09:20 AM
link   
What if he is prepared to be called a liar? What if he knows, For you will be hated for my names sake, and he went anyway. What if despite being spit on, mocked, beaten, and cast out he said I will go, because I Love them. What if he is prepared to be hated for my names sake? What if he is prepared to be beaten, made a mockery of, despised and condemned? What if he loves you so much that although you would hate him he will offer his love. For he Loves Me so much that despite all of this he would go and face being hated by those he Loves.

posted on Feb, 26 2022 @ 09:51 AM
link   
NAME = Birthdate in Gematria
Blood type = Birthdate in Gematria
Ark of the covenant = Birthdate in Gematria

<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

join