It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Throne of Earth Will Soon Be Sat Upon...

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2021 @ 05:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Raggedyman

originally posted by: WanderingMrM

originally posted by: ras321
Earth is hell for many. Both Christ and the antichrist will look similar. a reply to: Raggedyman

I think we disagree, when Jesus returns the whole earth, people and nature will sigh with relief

Wouldn't it be funny if he ends up being an average Joe and just tells it like it is?

Well slightly less average last time, told it like it was and was crucified
The religious people today would do it again if they could

He only had one message to those who accepted Him, go and love others

I wonder what he will be like this time around and what he will do!

He made it clear, Jesus will bring justice and end fear and pain

What of this then?

34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.

35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.

36 And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.

posted on Feb, 13 2021 @ 03:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: iammrhappy86

Earth is hell for many. Both Christ and the antichrist will look similar. a reply to: Raggedyman

I think we disagree, when Jesus returns the whole earth, people and nature will sigh with relief

Wouldn't it be funny if he ends up being an average Joe and just tells it like it is?

What of this then?

34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.

35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.

No takers...

posted on Feb, 13 2021 @ 06:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: EA006

What of this then?

No takers...

The one who will sit upon the throne, I was told he will shake the foundations of the Earth.

Can you check what comes up in Gemetria with that statement

Shaker of the foundations of the world or he will shake the foundations of the earth.

posted on Feb, 13 2021 @ 06:31 PM
link   

What of this then?

That's already happening... not to mention the prosecution.

And upon the throne I will sit a child who will smash nations like pottery with his words, and all nations will come to know him and the will of the father. For all that is hidden will come to light and all that has been done in the shadows will be illuminated, for his words will be like a sword of truth spoken against all nations and all leaders.

posted on Feb, 13 2021 @ 11:25 PM
link   
a reply to: EA006

This person has probably been a targeted individual all their life.

Your assumption is correct, he was targeted mainly from the spiritual dark side and recently from the human side as well, they already know who he is. In recent years the military got involved with harassing him too, got followed from the distance with an aerial device (drone, orb) for a few months, he got zapped a few times, but nothing serious though. Of course this man has Divine protection, so they're allowed that much to harm him, but no more than that.

However, he mostly has suffered from the harassment of the mind-controlled average people. It was a non-stop bothering, it really got to his nerves. This mind control on the unaware population was coming from this dark spiritual side. Even his parents were not spared to this non-stop mind control in order to make this man's life a living hell. Questions from neutral curious people like "Why are these people picking on you?" were common for him. Or the selfish people's "observation" that "He behaves so "arrogantly", who does he think he is?" was highly common too.

They're most likely, very wary of accepting this information at face value in a world of "prove it".

Yes, you're right again. People want "proof, proof, proof" and what can this guy offer as proof? It's really a complicated situation, that's why it's only God that will prove it for him, not him by himself, it's impossible. One time when he tried to tell his parents about who he is, they called the ambulance and he ended up in the psychiatric ward and spent some time there.

As I said above the intelligence agencies already "know" who he is. Now when I say "know" that means they're "pretty" sure (99%) of who he is and that for the simple reason of "how can they prove it?". Many can act smart and claim "My words come from God", but does it make true beyond any doubt? No! So again, it's only when God intervenes that he can prove himself.

That said, he has already given such proof! When he was a very young man he conveyed God's words as they came to him (raw and uncut) to groups of people and sometimes that got him into trouble. People punched him or showed their animalistic hatred right to his face when they heard such fiery words. That continued only for some time though, because he then complained to Almighty that he couldn't do it anymore especially in front of his classmates in the elementary school. He was ashamed! Yes, ashamed, not scared!! But he was very willing to say God's words to a group of angry people, just not in front of other students in the middle of a lesson in a quiet classroom. The teacher and the students were flabbergasted when that happened. In a word he wanted a *strong motive* in this special circumstance, as to "why should I tell such words to these people, why, why, why?".

And this was his weakness and one of the reasons that later caused the rift between him and God Almighty, that got repaired later in life.

What proof could this person realistically give? He has no memories.. no powers/gifts..

Good question! There's really not much that he can do to convince people as to his real persona. Another question that follows is: "What are people's expectations as to who he is, how he should look, speak, behave, and so on?". Do these expectations contradict with the reality? What if he is a bald man, with glasses, has a slight stammer, a bit over-weight, eastern-European, and so on? People need to adjust their requirements!

I think people's unrealistic expectations are getting in the way and hampering them to find the real God's messenger. It is a big factor!

While it's true that he has no memories and powers, even if he had them, who's going to believe him? Just put yourself in his shoes and see if that works! Some things are really hard to swallow and this is one of those things.

... It got a bit long, I know

posted on Feb, 14 2021 @ 06:48 AM
link   
a reply to: miri2019

This person is.. grown-up now?

posted on Feb, 14 2021 @ 06:55 AM
link   
a reply to: WanderingMrM

Fibonacci in the bottom right corner of the magic black cube is wrong. It's supposed to be Indigo.

A = 11 / Z = 286 / & = 297 ( A > & = 27 characters)

edit on 14-2-2021 by EA006 because: //

posted on Feb, 14 2021 @ 06:57 AM
link   

What of this then?

Well of course, if that’s the way you want to read it
When Christ “returns” doesn’t indicate it is relevant to the text you refer to in that passage

posted on Feb, 14 2021 @ 07:06 AM
link   
a reply to: EA006

Yes, approaching his 50s now.

posted on Feb, 14 2021 @ 07:27 AM
link   

Do you have a name?

posted on Feb, 14 2021 @ 07:54 AM
link   

Fibonacci in the bottom right corner of the magic black cube is wrong. It's supposed to be Indigo.

A = 11 / Z = 286 / & = 297 ( A > & = 27 characters)

What does it mean?

posted on Feb, 14 2021 @ 08:46 AM
link   

The 555 stands out on the second image. The J ciphers... 171 378 369.

posted on Feb, 14 2021 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Do you have a name?

I might, but can't divulge it, it might complicate the things, at least for now.

posted on Feb, 14 2021 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Do you have a name?

Wouldn't it be funny if the name he gives is the 666

Unlike the 888.

posted on Feb, 14 2021 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Wow! I like your posts. Makes me Think.

I suppose if He has arrived, God, or his Christ high self, anticipates the problems He will face. Yes, He knows He is the One, the One with a golden-white exclamation point three feet tall over his head! Only He knows it is there, of course. Oh, how to be Strong but Humble! A very thin line he must walk! I would only hope, for his sake, that if he were driving on the back highways and he stopped at some small town to drink coffee in the local cafe and to stretch his legs for an hour by walking around the business section, he surely knows that unconsciously his gravity well would tip the entire population of this town towards him! An Attractor, thusly. Thus I would hope that he can handle this "attention"!

But one has to ask Questions to get even close to Answers! Why did he come in the first place?!
To just Observe? I have read of mystics who claim He incarnates over and over and is always with us for nearly 2000 years. But *here* I think were are talking about an Important Incarnation, like even the Second Coming.
These times seem to be Extraordinary times, thus this must be an extra-ordinary Incarnation!

Would we all agree with his Plans if He revealed them? His plans for us might be plans that are *good* for us all, but at the moment of today, if we knew them, we might think he is really Satan instead! We all might turn on him, then, and deny him.

Thus He might well Hide!

What would you want Him to do? What He might want to do might not be what you wish for. Back then at 33 AD, his followers basically had him killed as they wanted an earthly king and material goods through miracles.
He said that his kingdom was not of this earth. They turned on him like of a woman scorned!

Even Sathya Sai baba lamented that people came just for his cheap manifestation of holy ash and trinkets, but not asking about the meaning of these miracles that infer a God and a Spirit plane. They wanted *things*!
Maybe power and control also, as well as a good sex life!
We all need a bit of these, but they alone do not lead to God or spiritual development.

So I have profound sympathy for this guy.

There actually was a made for tv movie, in England, called, of course, THE SECOND COMING.
An ordinary guy finds out he is Jesus incarnate and to do the Second Coming!

www.youtube.com... part one.

www.youtube.com... part two

""
What if there was a Second Coming and the Son of God arrived on earth? What would he say? What would you do? Are you ready for Judgement Day? Steve Baxter, a video shop worker, is found wandering the Yorkshire Moors after 40 days and nights, mumbling he is the Son of God. Steve isn't mad - he is the Second Coming.""

razor-thin, his path! There must be a special healing center for some angels being burned out trying to help him manage his life!!

---these are some of my ruminations. NOt in any given order of importance.

edit on 14-2-2021 by freestonew because: to change wordings.

posted on Feb, 15 2021 @ 04:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: freestonew

Wow! I like your posts. Makes me Think.

I suppose if He has arrived, God, or his Christ high self, anticipates the problems He will face. Yes, He knows He is the One, the One with a golden-white exclamation point three feet tall over his head! Only He knows it is there, of course. Oh, how to be Strong but Humble! A very thin line he must walk! I would only hope, for his sake, that if he were driving on the back highways and he stopped at some small town to drink coffee in the local cafe and to stretch his legs for an hour by walking around the business section, he surely knows that unconsciously his gravity well would tip the entire population of this town towards him! An Attractor, thusly. Thus I would hope that he can handle this "attention"!

But one has to ask Questions to get even close to Answers! Why did he come in the first place?!
To just Observe? I have read of mystics who claim He incarnates over and over and is always with us for nearly 2000 years. But *here* I think were are talking about an Important Incarnation, like even the Second Coming.
These times seem to be Extraordinary times, thus this must be an extra-ordinary Incarnation!

Would we all agree with his Plans if He revealed them? His plans for us might be plans that are *good* for us all, but at the moment of today, if we knew them, we might think he is really Satan instead! We all might turn on him, then, and deny him.

Thus He might well Hide!

What would you want Him to do? What He might want to do might not be what you wish for. Back then at 33 AD, his followers basically had him killed as they wanted an earthly king and material goods through miracles.
He said that his kingdom was not of this earth. They turned on him like of a woman scorned!

Even Sathya Sai baba lamented that people came just for his cheap manifestation of holy ash and trinkets, but not asking about the meaning of these miracles that infer a God and a Spirit plane. They wanted *things*!
Maybe power and control also, as well as a good sex life!
We all need a bit of these, but they alone do not lead to God or spiritual development.

So I have profound sympathy for this guy.

There actually was a made for tv movie, in England, called, of course, THE SECOND COMING.
An ordinary guy finds out he is Jesus incarnate and to do the Second Coming!

www.youtube.com... part one.

www.youtube.com... part two

""
What if there was a Second Coming and the Son of God arrived on earth? What would he say? What would you do? Are you ready for Judgement Day? Steve Baxter, a video shop worker, is found wandering the Yorkshire Moors after 40 days and nights, mumbling he is the Son of God. Steve isn't mad - he is the Second Coming.""

razor-thin, his path! There must be a special healing center for some angels being burned out trying to help him manage his life!!

---these are some of my ruminations. NOt in any given order of importance.

I find his name particularly curious Kirill/Cyrillus/Kýrillos, the number 888 correspondence with "Christ Resurrected/Returned" or "The Will of God", the fact that name means Lord is rather a hilarious ironic thing too as a cherry on top.

I am too curious like how does he survive? How does he cope with the inability to do miracles like last time? If he does know who/what he is than is it not also interesting - What he thinks or feels about the bible and the church?

If he is reincarnated does it also mean he too has sinned? If we think about it the story of stoning where he said "Let he who is without sin cast the first stone" and he himself put the stone down.

So, if he did incarnate constantly for the last 2000 years, maybe he partially remembers each incarnation the history he must have of the human race. What does he think of us? etc.

Also not to mention a couple of times I saw him in a wheelchair which is odder - Did he handicap himself on purpose this time around? Like how do we even go about that if this is really him?

There are so many questions and just so much to wonder about this, and he looks nothing like Christ on the pictures.

The one that does is the one I was shown a man walking the desert, a sea of blood following him, a plague of crows above him whispering in demonic like chants etc. - I assume this is the Antichrist that looks like the Christ we've been taught about and all the paintings portray!

And yet... the real Christ if it is him looks nothing like the images we were shown!

These are indeed insane times and on top of it all his age I think he is in his late 20s maybe approaching 30, so what is to transpire this time around and what is to come of this individual!

posted on Feb, 15 2021 @ 02:15 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 15 2021 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Yup as I said Antichrist looks exactly like the Jesus we've all been shown in the paintings and cross etc...

That 666 for sure is a Big Alarm!

posted on Feb, 16 2021 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Yup as I said Antichrist looks exactly like the Jesus we've all been shown in the paintings and cross etc...

Any thoughts on these?

posted on Feb, 16 2021 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Any thoughts on these?

Well if the Devil is as evil and ego driven the "I Created Everything" explains the 666.

The tree of knowledge was corrupted during the fall of man.

Gematria it kinda would explain it too as it's used by both sides

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join