It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russian Monarch In A Wheelchair... Lets Talk About It!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2021 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Ok so there is definitely a dude in a wheelchair I can tell you that much, he will speak Russian without an accent ( I suspect he is learning his Mother's native tongue) but he will be limited as I finally realize that he was definitely raised overseas.

Eventually, he will be healed but that's for another time or if it is indeed God's will, I am still noticing that he is still doubting that he is who he is meant to be. The future Monarch of Russia and he will be a Romanov from his mother's line it seems which is even more interesting but I suspect she is a distant relative.

Furthermore, he will clean house both the political system of Russia, he will also clean the Orthodox Church of Russia and what's interesting is that he will be mandated by God. So people won't be able to lie or deceive him and that he will be 100% directed by God and carry out the will on Earth which is rather interesting.

I do find this rather captivating because all the other candidates the orthodox church has found are the real ones, he's was moved overseas in the early 2000s and is currently overseas because it keeps him off the radar and he did seem to move a lot. I was shown that he was born in Russia, then at a young age he was in an Asian country for a little while, then some sort of pacific country and now is in some sort of another country.

Every time I get a dream about things connected to him I keep getting that he doesn't believe he is who God is showing or telling him he is, not to mention the fact I think he can't make up his mind and he is having an internal struggle. I think he can't or doesn't believe it because for the fact that he is in a wheelchair...

So this is really really interesting!

Also no he is not the anti-christ, djall or whatever names we give the dark variant, I was shown the dark one before and I can tell you the two are completely different and both are actually on Earth NOW!

So why would God choose a guy in a wheelchair? Also, why would he choose someone who doesn't believe who he is and is having this extreme internal conflict?
edit on 18-10-2021 by WanderingMrM because: hmm..

posted on Oct, 18 2021 @ 10:37 AM
link   
If travels will be restricted to the vaccinated vs unvaccinated, how will he get to Russia? Obviously, that is he won't take the vaccine right?

The more I am shown about this guy the more I am questioning how this all will even play out! I find it interesting that he has 2 angels always around him, but I don't think he sees them or speaks to them.

I did however notice something interesting while observing him is that he prays and yet doesn't believe in a way that other religious people believe and his doubt is enormous. I mean is it humble nature or just doubt?

He had signs all his life and he still doubts... Why? or Better yet how can he still doubt? Maybe there is a reason he doubts for his own current safety?

posted on Oct, 18 2021 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Wasn't Jim Jones and David Koresch directed by God?

Were they lying and how do we tell the difference.

posted on Oct, 18 2021 @ 12:00 PM
link   
a reply to: WanderingMrM

I enjoy reading about your dreams re: the coming ruler of Russia.

Cheers

posted on Oct, 18 2021 @ 12:11 PM
link   
What's your story about the anti christ?

posted on Oct, 18 2021 @ 04:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: lakenheath24
Wasn't Jim Jones and David Koresch directed by God?

Were they lying and how do we tell the difference.

Start a thread on the subject.
This one is not about that .

posted on Oct, 18 2021 @ 07:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: misterE12
What's your story about the anti christ?

Dude kind of looks like Jesus, I was shown him walking the desert and hell followed him.

When he was walking across the dunes the sand was turning black and red, it was stained with blood and something else I guess. Above him there were swarms of crows that were giving off a sound of what sounds like many whispers and honestly it sounded all demonic as hell type of whispers.

I wanted to know more but before I even attempted to get his attention he turned to me and as soon as that happened, I got yanked out of the dream by some force.

I've seen more about him but was informed not to talk of him beyond that and also that I should not focus on him... For my safety?

posted on Oct, 18 2021 @ 07:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2

Cheers

But why? Like who is the guy seriously, I'm becoming more puzzled each time I learn more about him when it is revealed.

posted on Oct, 18 2021 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Thanks for the update! That'd definitely be scary getting yanked out of a dream like that. Have you ever heard of the untesburg mountains in Germany there is a big thread about it here on ATS I mention it because one of the legends is Frederick the great lives under the mountains and will one day return to rule for 1000 years of peace or something like that. While that has nothing to do with the future tzar that you talk about does Russia have any variation of that legend you'd know of?

posted on Oct, 18 2021 @ 08:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: misterE12

Thanks for the update! That'd definitely be scary getting yanked out of a dream like that. Have you ever heard of the untesburg mountains in Germany there is a big thread about it here on ATS I mention it because one of the legends is Frederick the great lives under the mountains and will one day return to rule for 1000 years of peace or something like that. While that has nothing to do with the future tzar that you talk about does Russia have any variation of that legend you'd know of?

Not that I know of and I've never heard of this... But I don't think he's Frederick

But it is very interesting, all I could gather so far about anything to do with him is that he is indeed sick with something that's why he's in a wheelchair.

posted on Oct, 18 2021 @ 09:37 PM
link   

It sounds like you and the man in the wheelchair share some of the same similarities. You need to take a different approach in order to hear and understand what it is that God wants to communicate to you.

posted on Oct, 18 2021 @ 11:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deetermined

It sounds like you and the man in the wheelchair share some of the same similarities. You need to take a different approach in order to hear and understand what it is that God wants to communicate to you.

Man I wish I was him...

posted on Oct, 19 2021 @ 12:45 AM
link   
I want to disappoint you. In Russia, the monarchical system is very different from the western one, it is called the Russian Autocracy. There is a "Law on Succession", adopted at the end of the 18th century during the reign of Emperor Paul 1. According to it, none of the descendants of the Romanovs has rights to the Russian throne.
The Russian monarch, if any, will be elected at the Zemsky Sobor by full consensus, and not by a majority vote.

posted on Oct, 19 2021 @ 01:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: RussianTroll
I want to disappoint you. In Russia, the monarchical system is very different from the western one, it is called the Russian Autocracy. There is a "Law on Succession", adopted at the end of the 18th century during the reign of Emperor Paul 1. According to it, none of the descendants of the Romanovs has rights to the Russian throne.
The Russian monarch, if any, will be elected at the Zemsky Sobor by full consensus, and not by a majority vote.

So they might be the ones to actually elect him, interesting...

But is the Zemsky Sobor still around in regards to this occurring? That's what is interesting in all honesty about this situation.
edit on 19-10-2021 by WanderingMrM because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2021 @ 01:59 AM
link   
For those wondering what RT has mentioned, in English they are called the "Pauline Laws".

Mildly interesting bit here.

Strictly applying the Pauline Laws as amended in 1911 to all marriages of Equal Rank, the situation is very clear. At the present time, not one of the Emperors or Grand Dukes of Russia has left living descendants with unchallengeable rights to the Throne of Russia. As for the Grand Duchesses and Princesses of Russia, when marrying a foreigner of Equal Rank, even a prince of a Reigning Family, they were obliged to renounce their and their issue's rights to the succession to the Throne of Russia. We now have numerous Princes and Princesses of the Blood Imperial, and we have therefore an Imperial Family, in which there is not one member with unchallengeable rights to the Throne of Russia according to the Pauline Laws.

Cheers

posted on Oct, 19 2021 @ 02:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: WanderingMrM

Cheers

But why? Like who is the guy seriously, I'm becoming more puzzled each time I learn more about him when it is revealed.

Curious if you have any Russian heritage.

Cheers

posted on Oct, 19 2021 @ 10:20 AM
link   

I have published a lot of research on this topic, naturally in the Russian press in Russian. The fact is that, unlike the Western monarchical system, the Russian autocracy first of all imposes on the monarch responsibility before God for his Faith, people and state. And only then, as a consequence of these responsibilities, comes their right to act to implement this. In Russian history there are many examples when an unworthy monarch ascended the throne, but in the process of exercising his functions, his duties so changed his essence that they became almost saints, despite all their sins of youth.
Zemsky Sobors meet very rarely in Russia, only to solve really fundamental problems. Deputies are elected from all walks of life in all territories, under the constant supervision of voters and constant voting reports. Usually at Zemsky Sobors, 1-2 issues are resolved, after which the Sobor is dissolved. As I already wrote, the decision is not made by the majority, but by consensus. That is, the decision should suit absolutely everyone. If at least one of them disagrees, the approval process is started again to take into account the opinions and interests of all.

The Zemsky Sobor is a rare phenomenon, but it is he who is able to resolve the issue of the monarchy in Russia.

By the way, the first teacher of the Romanov dynasty was elected at the Zemsky Sobor in 1613.
edit on 19-10-2021 by RussianTroll because: Add

posted on Oct, 19 2021 @ 10:29 AM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

I have not found the text of the Act of Succession in English. Just this
Act of Succession (1797, Russia)

The act is very interesting to study. He immediately cuts off entire branches of the Romanovs from the inheritance rights to the throne for a large number of reasons, in particular, belonging to sexual minorities or marrying women of Jewish origin. There are many such restrictions, but as a result, none of the descendants of the Romanovs has the right to the Russian throne, no matter how much they want it and do not refer to European practices. Russia has its own law.

posted on Oct, 19 2021 @ 10:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: WanderingMrM

Cheers

Curious if you have any Russian heritage.

Cheers

Sadly no, I will also reveal something interesting about this guy which I could not believe my eyes when I witnessed it...

posted on Oct, 19 2021 @ 11:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: RussianTroll

I have published a lot of research on this topic, naturally in the Russian press in Russian. The fact is that, unlike the Western monarchical system, the Russian autocracy first of all imposes on the monarch responsibility before God for his Faith, people and state. And only then, as a consequence of these responsibilities, comes their right to act to implement this. In Russian history there are many examples when an unworthy monarch ascended the throne, but in the process of exercising his functions, his duties so changed his essence that they became almost saints, despite all their sins of youth.
Zemsky Sobors meet very rarely in Russia, only to solve really fundamental problems. Deputies are elected from all walks of life in all territories, under the constant supervision of voters and constant voting reports. Usually at Zemsky Sobors, 1-2 issues are resolved, after which the Sobor is dissolved. As I already wrote, the decision is not made by the majority, but by consensus. That is, the decision should suit absolutely everyone. If at least one of them disagrees, the approval process is started again to take into account the opinions and interests of all.

The Zemsky Sobor is a rare phenomenon, but it is he who is able to resolve the issue of the monarchy in Russia.

By the way, the first teacher of the Romanov dynasty was elected at the Zemsky Sobor in 1613.

I find this highly interesting by the way my friend because when I asked one of the hooded angels that accompany him, the angels said he is a "Pravo slavni or Pravaslavni" and stuff like "Mandata Bozhya and Bozhya Voliya" basically I had to Google that stuff as soon as I woke up. All I can say is that he's Mandate by God and has something to do with God's Will? Either way the entire situation is very very curious to me and the more I'm learning about him the more I am becoming confused and I still don't know what the first bit means... as I can not seem to find a translation for that word.

It is also rather captivating because he doesn't want to rule that's what is very funny, but God seems to keep hinting at him that he will need to. So from my observation, we have a man of doubt because he can not fathom that this is true and so he is in an internal conflict and God who is like "Yeh you're gonna have to do this eventually" Hahaha!

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join