It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do yourselves a favor; take off your masks and breath!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2021 @ 10:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: uncommitted

originally posted by: Brotherman
I don't care about the covid 19 to comply with any rules concerning it, kind of like I don't and never cared about the flu. The covid 19 is a social weapon nothing special about it versus anything else already out there with the exception it is used to put a muzzle on you and suck the * of the master.

Enjoy your muzzles slaves.

Tell that to the 400,000+ victims of excess deaths in the USA. Idiot.

Dear 400,000+ people that have perished due to sickness I empathize your families, however I don't give 2 flying *ucks about the covid 19 much less anything else floating around.

B-man

Satisfied?

posted on Jan, 22 2021 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Those states that are mandatory mask claim the most infections, soo they can keep forcing mask on people, fill hospitals beds, and get more money for the state, to fight covid, Darn I am glad I am in a state that is no full of crap.

posted on Jan, 22 2021 @ 10:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: surfer_soul

a reply to: iammrhappy86

Just try not to breathe on someone as you may be asymptomatic.

What difference would a mask make? The virus is so small it’s like trying to keep mosquitoes out with chicken wire.

Funny that it's helped reduce spread but deniers have to deny don't they.

If that’s the case why the constant open up then lock back down again? What’s that saying? Only a crazy person repeats the same thing and expects different results..

Also explain to me why in the the first lockdown nobody was wearing masks and we were told they weren’t effective? It wasn’t because of a shortage by any chance was it? I bet you was one of those cretins who rushed out and bought up all the toilet roll.

posted on Jan, 22 2021 @ 10:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

originally posted by: Gnawledge

originally posted by: Dumbass

I wear a mask, not for me.

Wear a mask, dumbass.

Why would I wear a mask? I'm at home on my own property enjoying the sun and wind.

Lol...Hey man you do you.

Great name.

Not really a response though.

Seriously, son and sometimes husband and I spend time in our driveway outside every morning when weather permits practicing, is there some reason for us to wear masks while we do that? It's our property and we all live together so presumably, we all share cooties anyhow.

Nah, I don't care anymore.

posted on Jan, 22 2021 @ 10:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Brotherman

CDC is tagging the flu dead to covid now to keep pushing the vaccine, interesting. CDC is not tracking flu right now anymore.

Is all covid.

posted on Jan, 22 2021 @ 10:46 AM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

I know, along with staph, pneumonia, and bronchitis. Funny how that works.

posted on Jan, 22 2021 @ 10:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: surfer_soul

a reply to: iammrhappy86

Just try not to breathe on someone as you may be asymptomatic.

What difference would a mask make? The virus is so small it’s like trying to keep mosquitoes out with chicken wire.

The coronaviruses are not free-floating; they are contained in aerosol droplets. The droplets are big enough to get trapped in the fibers of a good virus mask. Also, the blown polypropylene fibers of a virus mask have a small built in electrostatic charge that traps small particles, more or less regardless of size. Apparently you don’t understand the physics.

In the US right now, the rate of compliance with mask wearing is about 75%, according to the IHME. By comparison, it is about 95% compliance in Japan. The per capita number of infections in the US to date is close to 100 times the number in Japan, but the US population is only about 3 times larger than the Japanese population. That’s the difference a mask can make, if everyone simply uses one.

posted on Jan, 22 2021 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Yep they even posted in the CDC site that the reason is because a low flu season, yeah right, is all covid now, no need to track flu anymore, need to get those darn vaccine out and into people before they expire.

posted on Jan, 22 2021 @ 10:51 AM
link   

I guy reporting for some news outlet in Ireland said there is no flu this year!

Yey we killed off flu, and pigs can fly..

posted on Jan, 22 2021 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Wear a mask, dumbass.

Why would I wear a mask? I'm at home on my own property enjoying the sun and wind.

Great name.

Seriously, son and sometimes husband and I spend time in our driveway outside every morning when weather permits practicing, is there some reason for us to wear masks while we do that? It's our property and we all live together so presumably, we all share cooties anyhow.

If that's the case, then you shouldn't even be in these threads complaining, right?

posted on Jan, 22 2021 @ 10:54 AM
link   
a reply to: 1947boomer

The Japanese have different (and more accurate) standards when it comes to reporting COVID deaths. There are no COVID comorbidities which include injury or poisoning, unlike here, for example.
(scroll down to near the bottom of the page for the info)
www.cdc.gov...
As far as I know, the Japanese don't have as many care homes for the elderly, and certainly didn't mandate the assisted living or nursing homes to accept COVID patients.
It's not a good comparison.

posted on Jan, 22 2021 @ 10:55 AM
link   
a reply to: 1947boomer

Good mask ... you know, like the kind even most people who wear masks aren't wearing because they're not widely available?

posted on Jan, 22 2021 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Wear a mask, dumbass.

Great name.

If that's the case, then you shouldn't even be in these threads complaining, right?

Right. Shouldn't be on this site at all.

posted on Jan, 22 2021 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Get those darn mask we need them thicker than ever, lets get you with a good bacterial and fungal infection in the lungs and if you die from suffocation we will tag you dead to covid.

More numbers for CDC to keep you scare and afraid.

Doctors Warn: Potential Long Term Side Effects of Mask Wearing Include Shortness of Breath, a Weakened Immune System and Chronic Respiratory Conditions

althealthworks.com... nic-respiratory-conditions/

But is ok, we do not need to listen to experts because they are biden or the CDC

posted on Jan, 22 2021 @ 10:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
Get those darn mask we need them thicker than ever, lets get you with a good bacterial and fungal infection in the lungs and if you die from suffocation we will tag you dead to covid.

More numbers for CDC to keep you scare and afraid.

Doctors Warn: Potential Long Term Side Effects of Mask Wearing Include Shortness of Breath, a Weakened Immune System and Chronic Respiratory Conditions

althealthworks.com... nic-respiratory-conditions/

But is ok, we do not need to listen to experts because they are biden or the CDC

If I choose to wear a mask of any kind I believe I am going with the classic pantyhose over the face tried and true in protecting the identities of those wanted by the...... Wait a minute.

posted on Jan, 22 2021 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Either way... all that's in the OP is a suggestion is to take the mask off when in the sunlight and fresh air and take a few breaths!

Certainly nothing any reasonable person could object to.

posted on Jan, 22 2021 @ 11:02 AM
link   
It's like being robbed at at your local quick pik.
except it's the Government doing the robbing in
exactly reverse.

originally posted by: marg6043

Mask for ever, I agree Brotherman, covid single out to be the biggest hoax in the world history, covid kills, like all viruses but is been made out to be the scapegoat of the global elite to submit the masses into a scaremongering slavery and make money with a new vaccine.

posted on Jan, 22 2021 @ 11:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: jjkenobi
a reply to: AaarghZombies

So you still think masks and social distance will kill covid? Interesting.

I appreciate I'm jumping in, but it wouldn't have killed it, that's what vaccinations do, but it certainly would reduce the spread.

Lots of pronouns in there.

What exactly do you think is killing what, that vaccines will do ?

Fragile old folks ?

posted on Jan, 22 2021 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Wear a mask, dumbass.

Great name.

Right. Shouldn't be on this site at all.

More like, if you don't care about a topic, then why are you in it? You said it yourself:

If you aren't going to engage in the topic, then there's no point in being in the thread. Plenty of others on the site though.

posted on Jan, 22 2021 @ 11:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: zosimov
Either way... all that's in the OP is a suggestion is to take the mask off when in the sunlight and fresh air and take a few breaths!

Certainly nothing any reasonable person could object to.

Karens aren't reasonable is the problem. They're the ones who wear the mask even in their own cars.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join