It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do yourselves a favor; take off your masks and breath!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+30 more 
posted on Jan, 22 2021 @ 09:23 AM
link   
How long has it been now?

Must've been about a year; I lose track of time.

Everyday, everywhere I go I see people of all ages, all wearing masks outdoors as in.

It hurts me to see this...

I ache when I see the elderly walking about in fear of some deadly disease that is everywhere, or of repercussions if caught not abiding the law.

I'm angered when I see the youth having their childhood taken away from them, as they are not allowed to see each other or to go play outside past certain hours.

If you happen to be outside on a lovely day, do yourself a favor, take off your mask, and take a Deep Breath.

Close your eyes, and take another breath.

Do it a third time if you would.

Do this, and I promise you, you will Smile and feel better.

To breath clean and fresh air is our God given right.

None may take this away from you; unless you so accept it.

I ask this of you, and yet I ask for myself.

I don't like the direction society is going in recent times.

I would caution those of you who think the worst is behind us.

I'm a smoker, and I likely don't have pretty lungs.

I'd like to enjoy the freedom to breath as I please.

Whatever little bit of air I can still manage to pump in for now.

And while you're at it, with a smile on your face, take the time to tell someone that you appreciate knowing them.

I often find that it is the silliest of things, when done with pure and loving intent, that yield the greatest results.

I'm just an old fool with a big heart who wants to see you all as happy and fulfilled and comfortable as you'd like.

I love you all.

^_^

+26 more 
posted on Jan, 22 2021 @ 09:28 AM
link   
Everyone wears masks everywhere.

Yet COVID still spreading, so we're told.

A drop of spit is dangerous at 6 ft.

But to find out if you even have COVID they have to swab the front of your brain.

It's time to be done with this nonsense.

posted on Jan, 22 2021 @ 09:29 AM
link   
a reply to: iammrhappy86

Just try not to breathe on someone as you may be asymptomatic.

+9 more 
posted on Jan, 22 2021 @ 09:31 AM
link   

It would have been finished with by now if the government had quarentine new arrivals and idiots had just worn masks and socially distanced a year ago.

Instead people whined about missing brunch with their besties, and had 300 person wedding and frat parties, and spread this thing over the entire country.

People refused to take personal responsibility and got their panties in a bunch about their social lives, and here we are a year later and we're still finding snowflakes holding lovins in Liberal arts colleges.

Take responsibility people, for yourself and for your community.

+14 more 
posted on Jan, 22 2021 @ 09:33 AM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

So you still think masks and social distance will kill covid? Interesting.

posted on Jan, 22 2021 @ 09:34 AM
link   

I agree with you for the most part...

But elderly people should be a bit warry.

posted on Jan, 22 2021 @ 09:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

It would have been finished with by now if the government had quarentine new arrivals and idiots had just worn masks and socially distanced a year ago.

Instead people whined about missing brunch with their besties, and had 300 person wedding and frat parties, and spread this thing over the entire country.

People refused to take personal responsibility and got their panties in a bunch about their social lives, and here we are a year later and we're still finding snowflakes holding lovins in Liberal arts colleges.

Take responsibility people, for yourself and for your community.

My friend, consider this.

We will never get 100% of the people to comply, there will always be some who choose otherwise.

As such, I'm afraid that in your way of thinking, we will *never* be rid of this; would you so then wear a mask the rest of your life?

posted on Jan, 22 2021 @ 09:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: jjkenobi

So you still think masks and social distance will kill covid? Interesting.

I appreciate I'm jumping in, but it wouldn't have killed it, that's what vaccinations do, but it certainly would reduce the spread.

posted on Jan, 22 2021 @ 09:51 AM
link   

I been breathing everyday without mask, mask now will start a new pandemic of fungal and bacterial infections in the lungs, our respiratory system was not made to be breathing through anything including materials is supposed to be open and free.

Interestingly itsn't that what covid does? infects the lungs?

posted on Jan, 22 2021 @ 09:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: jjkenobi
Everyone wears masks everywhere.

Yet COVID still spreading, so we're told.

A drop of spit is dangerous at 6 ft.

But to find out if you even have COVID they have to swab the front of your brain.

It's time to be done with this nonsense.

My 15 y/o son works at a Farmers Market.
Some of the stands are run by the Amish. Most of them do not wear masks. When they do wear them, they are made of a triangular piece of lace held up by a single piece of elastic above the nose. The point of the triangle hangs down just below the mouth. When they talk, the lace flutters around in the breeze.
Every week that I go in there, the same people are working at those stands... I guess they forgot to get the virus when they are working in the big crowds of the public shopping there (it is a crowded indoor venue).

+11 more 
posted on Jan, 22 2021 @ 09:59 AM
link   

What you mean like all the brave leaders of this nation who have been caught time and again not following their own rules and then brow-beating like you are about how because we don't do it, we can't have nice lives anymore ... while they live it up as though they made no rules?

Our own Uncle Joe couldn't be arsed to follow his own signed mandate. Why on earth do you think anyone else bothers to?

Politicians are the most self-important and narcissistic people in the world. If they really thought their lives were in danger, you can bet they'd be acting like this stuff was radioactive death. So why aren't they? Have you ever thought about that?

+6 more 
posted on Jan, 22 2021 @ 10:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: uncommitted

We used to call that "healthy" or at least "not sick."

posted on Jan, 22 2021 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Just a friendly reminder...

You "breathe" to live.

You take a "breath" to 'breathe'.

...just sayin'.

Carry on.

posted on Jan, 22 2021 @ 10:05 AM
link   
I wear a mask, not for me.

Wear a mask, dumbass.

posted on Jan, 22 2021 @ 10:06 AM
link   

You did not learn anything soo far, do you, Covid is a virus, virus spread with vaccine or without vaccine, until people develop anti bodies to fight naturally, that is the way of nature, But darn virus mutated in the wild, soo guess what you will get covid just like you get a cold for the rest of your life.

Get used to it covid is been around for decades and will be around for ever.

+5 more 
posted on Jan, 22 2021 @ 10:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Gnawledge

What? To make your whiny butt feel better? Nah.

posted on Jan, 22 2021 @ 10:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: Gnawledge

What? To make your whiny butt feel better? Nah.

No, to save lives. And not be a dumbass.

Science is cool. Not saying your a dumbass. But, Science.

posted on Jan, 22 2021 @ 10:11 AM
link   
For some reason mask remind me of the oppressed women from the middle east that have to be shame into hiding their faces or be stone to dead under sharia law.

posted on Jan, 22 2021 @ 10:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn

originally posted by: uncommitted

We used to call that "healthy" or at least "not sick."

Asymptomatic means you have the virus and are likely to transmit it to others. It doesn't mean healthy or not sick. That would be not having it.

+3 more 
posted on Jan, 22 2021 @ 10:18 AM
link   

The mask issue is a strait up lie. Put your mask on can you smell anything through it? If you can your mask won't block anything.

The only mask that would work would be a p.a.p.r. respirator. Everyone who is wearing a mask or a handkerchief is not protected from covid.

Can you smell cigarette smoke through your mask?
The virus is 50 times smaller than a smoke particle think about that.

The masks are for the weak minded the o ly thing these masks actually do is make some people feel better they aren't protecting you from anything.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join