It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Antifa has a website if you want to join

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2021 @ 07:17 PM
link   
Sigh.

Here's a better example:

WWW.Iamabonehead.com...

No trickery or slight of hand on my part and you can manually type the URL to verify.

There are many more that redirect to numerous people, celebs, leaders etc.

The antifa.com domain has been owned for around 20 years and my guess is that it's in the possession of a domain squatter with a trollish sense of humor.

posted on Jan, 21 2021 @ 07:19 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

Hope this helps shine some light on the subject.

www.hostgator.com...

posted on Jan, 21 2021 @ 07:24 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake
Here is a screen grab of the info shown when you follow the steps on that page. The field where it says "WhoisGuard Protected" is where the real owners name would be if not protected by that service. The fields following that are the info of that service, not the owner.

edit on 21-1-2021 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2021 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Nothing illogical in pointing out that is a possibility.

Nope, but making an "assumption" on that possibility is!

The reason you see these assumptions as logical is because of your mindset. Equally possible is something which doesn't agree with your ideology, and you don't have one shred of proof to say either way! And, this has been my point all along; you are blinded by your assumptions, and you're calling them logical. Logical only results in a possibility. Facts, result in a conclusion...and the two don't mix. When they do mix you have what is known as...bias.

posted on Jan, 21 2021 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Okay, no argument...what's your point?

I posted similar info hours ago.

P.S. "Whoisguard" is nothing more than a service provided by NameCheap Inc to protect customers who register domains with their service. What it means is you're going to have to pay NameCheap more than the host is paying to get the info.

silly rabbit...tricks are for kids! (sorry, but that just followed naturally)
edit on 1/21/2021 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2021 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Apparently when you enable "WhoisGuard" service for a domain, it puts "WhoisGuard" protected information to the public instead of your contact details, supposedly to protect you from potential spam and/or the likes of identity theft.

I imagine "WhoisGuard" will have the information you seek.

Whither or not they will be willing to entertain any queries as to who owns the domain name or provide you with additional information without the likes of a proper court order is a whole norther matter all the same.
edit on 21-1-2021 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2021 @ 07:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

Not really, it isn't like I cheer for antifa or Biden or anyone.

The fact is that whoever bought that domain doesn't want it known who they are. If it is antifa then why would/how could they hide it? The domain is literally antifa.

And, that one post pages ago wasn't sticking up for antifa, which was what started all this anyway.

posted on Jan, 21 2021 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Yep, it's just a service provided by NameCheap as the registrar.

Exactly.

posted on Jan, 21 2021 @ 07:35 PM
link   
That was the point, your link didn't shed any light on the situation.

posted on Jan, 21 2021 @ 07:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Hefficide

Bingo!!

Yep!!

posted on Jan, 21 2021 @ 07:39 PM
link   

What you mean is "NameCheap" are not willing to "shed any light on the situation" for you.

Then again i don't imagine you have had the time to contact them so as to even query the information you obviously desire.

Not that they wont tell you to do one, but at least give them time to say no.

I think that's the point.

Now if you were Police with the appropriate warrants and reasonable cause in tow that might be rather a different matter.

posted on Jan, 21 2021 @ 07:42 PM
link   
I mean your post said "Hope this helps shine some light on the subject."

The subject is "who owns antifa.com?" and that link didn't shed any light on that subject.

posted on Jan, 21 2021 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Ah right ok.

Well like i have suggested the information most light lies with "NameCheap".

If you have an issue i suggest you take it up with them.

Some how i imagine there response will go some thing like this.

posted on Jan, 21 2021 @ 07:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hefficide

The antifa.com domain has been owned for around 20 years and my guess is that it's in the possession of a domain squatter with a trollish sense of humor.

I looked and supposedly whoever is in charge of a website can block redirects. If this is so then this shows, at the very least, the white house is not blocking this redirect.

how to block a redirect

posted on Jan, 21 2021 @ 07:59 PM
link   
We already know that and if someone is paying them to keep the info hidden then they will not shed any light on it and there is no point in taking it up with them.

So, lets take a step back and see what this thread is about. antifa.com currently redirects to whitehouse.gov, before the inauguration it redirected to Biden's campaign site.

The OP seems to be saying antifa and Biden/DNC are linked, since these sites link.

The other possibility is that a troll or someone with a bit of an agenda bought antifa.com and linked it to those sites. Who they are is hidden because they don't really want to be associated with either. We don't really need to know who they are to see that this is actually the situation.

There is actually a good rebuttal but I have yet to see it.

posted on Jan, 21 2021 @ 08:11 PM
link   

If we take a step back then its apparently been that way for a year without any seemingly cause or concern from authorities.

Im not even sure redirection of an url to the White House site constitutes a crime if im honest considering Antifa are not a valid entity.

posted on Jan, 21 2021 @ 08:16 PM
link   
That is also true but that isn't what the thread is about.

The title says "Antifa has a website if you want to join" but we don't really know if the site belongs to antifa or someone associated to them.

ETA: What we do know is that whoever owns it is willing to pay to keep their name hidden.

posted on Jan, 21 2021 @ 08:32 PM
link   
In the spirit of the title of the thread here is the "real" antifa website.

Ok, it really isn't, it is another troll site but this one, we can assume, if you have no aversion to that type of thing, belongs to a pro-antifa person/group.

posted on Jan, 21 2021 @ 08:36 PM
link   

And if it was of concern to authorities or some kind of serious criminal act instead of a stupid prank I'm sure it would be dealt with accordingly.

Its on par with editing a Wikipedia page to say silly things daskakik.

Antifa don't have a web site and its certainly not the White House.

I don't think we need these guys just yet.

posted on Jan, 21 2021 @ 08:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
Antifa don't have a web site and its certainly not the White House.

I think that was what Darth_Prime was saying back here which is what started the back and forth between Flyingclaydisk and myself.

but if we use actual thought and logic, there is no way this would be connected to *Antifa*

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join