It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Antifa has a website if you want to join

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2021 @ 08:59 PM
link   
a reply to: cooperton

You mean the same way that the former POTUS isn't blocking the many redirects to his website - including the one in my previous post but quite a few that I can't like here due to T&C's?

I can only speculate as to why famous or powerful people don't bother but imagine it likely is a losing battle that would only serve to create even more attention to the source of redirection and making even more people aware of it.

That and domain registration isn't terribly expensive - so if you showed the attention seeking party attention you could well swat down one nuisance site only to find ten more have sprung up to take it's place.

posted on Jan, 21 2021 @ 09:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Hefficide
The link in your post also proves something related to the site in the OP, people are willing to spend money, at least what it takes to do something like this, just to make a political point.

posted on Jan, 22 2021 @ 09:16 AM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

People have always been willing to spend monies to make political points daskakik.

That's kind of how the whole entire shebang ticks along.

posted on Jan, 22 2021 @ 12:48 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake
So, if we agree, why the headbutting?

ETA: And just to be clear my point in that post was about ordinary people spending money on a domain and site just to put an insignificant political jab out there via a redirection.

edit on 22-1-2021 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2021 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Its just banter and debate daskakik hardly headbutting.

As to the sum of money involved, its not expensive to register a domain name, around £15 a year.

Some people are just that way inclined i suppose.

posted on Jan, 22 2021 @ 01:33 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake
I guess they take headbutting more seriously in your neck of the woods. In the US, where I learned to use the term, not where I live, it is often used to just signify a disagreement.

And, yes, some people get a kick out of trolling and this type is not expensive.

posted on Jan, 22 2021 @ 01:39 PM
link   

We refer to the sport of headbutting as a "Stookie" or "Glasgow Kiss" to be more poetic.

Suppose there may be different connotations but i take your point.

posted on Jan, 22 2021 @ 04:16 PM
link   
wow how cleaver, lol. deny ignorance. biden is your president

posted on Jan, 22 2021 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Yes people will spend money to troll. No surprise there you see it everywhere on the internet. Whoever bought the Antifa domain originally had it going to Biden's campaign website I guess they aren't willing to give up on the trolling. I hope it gets more traffic to the Whitehouse website maybe just maybe that will be a good thing.

posted on Jan, 23 2021 @ 02:45 PM
link   
I'm.pretty sure anyone can point it to the white house that owns the Antifta.com domain

It's the same if you type "Illuminati" backwards. It takes you to the NSA.gov website

Try it out.. www.itanimulli.com

edit on 23-1-2021 by lSkrewloosel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2021 @ 08:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Breakthestreak
That’s funny

Not for long though, the dEms have dropped the aNtifa terrorist group, no more Funding for them from the dEmocrat coffers. Not after yesterday’s attack on the Portland headquarters

All this fake rioting against the Democrats is just the Democrats orders to try and show people that they were not linked the entire time. Dont fall for their BS. The entire reason Antifa was started was to fight Trumps people.

posted on Jan, 23 2021 @ 09:07 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 24 2021 @ 02:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk
Fascism= gov by business

democracy= mob rule

Dictatorship= self appointed rule

Communism= like democracy, but with no choice

Monarchy= family rule

Republic= what we should be, but have drifted too far away from to even consider anymore. The pledge of allegiance says it all. Doubt you could find 5/10 people who can recite it nowadays.

There are more subsets of government that really don't apply to the current situation. What we do have now is probably the worst elements of all the above. Usorthemarchy? They've been setting the table for years. Interesting times.

posted on Jan, 24 2021 @ 06:07 AM
link   
Hah, it used to redirect to Biden's campaign website.

(post by Loading removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jan, 24 2021 @ 04:14 PM
link   
It seems others are getting in on the redirect game. Not sure if the word in the link is allowed here.

SmallestD**k.com

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join