It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is the tribulation about to start?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2021 @ 11:36 AM
link   
a reply to: ChesterJohn
I don't respond to your questions on the subject because you ask them with assumed authority, which I reject for the same reason that I reject the assumed authority of the Pope.

I have told you this before, but I know that it takes several repetitions before an idea sinks into your mind.

edit on 24-1-2021 by DISRAELI because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2021 @ 08:54 AM
link   
a reply to: DISRAELI

Once again you assume to much.

I am not asking out of authority but of a witness.

So let me rephrase the question, Do you believe in the indwelling of the Holy Ghost of a believer in Jesus Christ?
edit on 1/25/2021 by ChesterJohn because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2021 @ 09:37 AM
link   
Yes. I see it atated in Romans ch8 v9.
I believe I wrote about it in my thread on that chapter.

And anyone who demands an answer to a question as if by right, which is what you kept doing, is claiming authority to ask that question. You were conducting an interrogation, setting yourself up to be a judge over me if my answer did not satisfy you.

edit on 25-1-2021 by DISRAELI because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2021 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Nope you assume to much as if you are pope elect.

Oh and I cannot access any of your Romans posts. Can you link to that specific one as they are also not titled with which chapter of Romans they are.

Getting a 404 error message when trying to access your older posts.
edit on 1/25/2021 by ChesterJohn because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2021 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Romans; Living in the Spirit

I found it through the index thread that I did of the series- The Roman Road to Christ
I was actualy looking for THIS index thread Ten years of Bible threads, which is now the quickest way of tracking down my own threads, but skimmed over it and got to the Romans index first.

I find I can still get to the beginning of the threads in my profile, but it takes too much scrolling (and I get lost). I now use "Ten years of Bible threads" every time.

edit on 25-1-2021 by DISRAELI because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2021 @ 08:42 AM
link   

I read that in Romans But you make the indwelling of the spirit more of an influence, power or strength. But the Bible is clear the Holy Ghost indwells not just for influence, strength and power it is the earnest of salvation. This indwelling is the person of God as Jesus Indwells the believer.

There is a big difference between what you say in your teaching of Romans and what the Bible says about the indwelling of the Holy Ghost. Your teaching is identical to that of the JW's on that point.

So it is clear you do not believe the Holy Ghost, as a person, indwells the believer until the day of our redemption.

posted on Jan, 29 2021 @ 02:35 PM
link   
I agree that the indwelling is the person of God. My wording is not inteded to convey anything different.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join