It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Here's what I don't understand!!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2021 @ 05:03 PM
link   
a reply to: TrulyColorBlind

LOL

I have no idea, but if he suddenly recovers, I'll get all worried.

posted on Jan, 16 2021 @ 05:09 PM
link   
It looks like The Big Takeover is happening. The unanswered question is: who is really taking over

posted on Jan, 16 2021 @ 05:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Human2Spirit

Yep ...

posted on Jan, 16 2021 @ 05:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Human2Spirit

I am afraid it is going to be the CCPNWOPTB.

Look on the bright side. If you aren't purged you will get an UBI and all kinds of free stuff.

You will get money for nothing and chicks for free. Just take the vax, ID2020 and sell them your soul.

edit on 16-1-2021 by LookingAtMars because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2021 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Situation Update, Jan. 16th, 2021 - Psyop revealed, DC prepares for large-scale WAR

Mike Adams is first on my list of listening to each day. Has been doing a great job with his daily situation updates of this evolving situation.

With the scale of fraud going on in this election, I would not be surprised if Biden's first proclamation is to surrenders to China. The risk of some kind of false flag event on Jan 20th is high.

posted on Jan, 16 2021 @ 05:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

You don't recognize an actual coup?

I guess we'll have to wait for the media to announce it. ..

posted on Jan, 16 2021 @ 06:56 PM
link   
250 THOUSAND CHINESE AT U.S. CANADA AND MEXICAN BORDER !

In a Zoom call with Lin Wood and retired military personnel, Wood gives an overview of events that are taking place while he is under censorship by social media.

There are now 250,000 Chinese troops surrounding us, 75,000 in Canada and the rest in Mexico.

With a thick fog of war going on, I don't know. As for why Troops and arms are flowing into DC it maybe why.

posted on Jan, 16 2021 @ 08:01 PM
link   
a reply to: kwakakev

An external threat beyond our own political landscape that is being kept under wraps is a possibility indeed.

posted on Jan, 17 2021 @ 02:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

Do you think the military is always deployed? 🤣 The majority of personnel are in CONUS (Continental United States) “training” and mostly hating their lives everyday and waiting, for that sweet, sweet DD214.

posted on Jan, 17 2021 @ 02:18 AM
link   

That’s funny, because just like when the pope visited Philadelphia, Gov. Wolf ordered the PA Guard to DC with NO WEAPONS.

posted on Jan, 17 2021 @ 02:49 AM
link   
Upon further thought, these are perhaps the most secure
days in our future. It is going downhill from here, quickly.

Other nations are watching. Our adversaries are taking note.
Biden doesn't even know where he is at most of the time.
Kamal, well that's a joke. If we even make it past January 30th,
I will be surprised. Hold on to what you've got folks.

posted on Jan, 17 2021 @ 03:40 AM
link   
It is a split reality!

If I may quote someone who has a much better way with words than me:

"Qanon a few years ago were some fringe nutjobs talking about a pizza parlor being a front for a pedo sex ring and we all just kinda laughed it off. But now it's expanded to include so many conspiracy theories, that to buy into any one of them you need to buy into a million other things.

I purged because I was sent a message that told me I need to open my mind, I need to think for myself, and that I needed the truth. That truth was that Trump is still president, that Pelosi and Pence and the FBI all worked together to get Trump out of office, and that there is actually evidence that Pence is a traitor.

To concede that any of that is true, we need to concede that the elections in possibly all 50 states were subverted by Pelosi, Pence, and the Deep State and they worked with Venezuela and China and Iran to develop a voting machine that can change votes via an app that is installed on them at the polling location by secret agents, but the company that makes the machine is in on it even though they don't install the software, and if that isn't enough Covid-19 was faked in order to get people to stay home so they had to mail in their votes and all of those votes actually went to Biden there may have been 0 counted for Trump, but if that wasn't enough they also filled out ballots right outside of the polling places while standing beside a "Biden" marked van and then just rolled them in, but also they had to fake a water leak at one polling place so they could get a fake contractor to come in and bring in new ballots and get rid of the old ones, and you also have to believe that every judge that Trump installed threw these cases out when they made it to court because they were actually deep state plants that Trump was tricked into picking, and you have to believe that the media is actually all in on this with the Dems and they lied about Covid-19 and by saying that Biden won, and that Pence has the power to actually just pick a president and ignore the vote, and that Pence is an actual traitor that was installed by Trump but he didn't know that Pence was actually a deep state plant, and you also have to believe that Trump is the only person in Government fighting for us, and you also have to believe that minorities love Trump but all the illegal ones hate him and voted illegally for Biden, and that Trump is just the best president ever for minorities and gays and trans and you and me, and you have to believe that Trump is going to sign an insurrection act and install himself as leader, and you have to believe like a million different fake policy achievments that simply don't exist, and you have to...

I think you get the point. Their entire worldview is #ed. They are no longer here with us. They believe every fake #ing image they see. They believe that AOC tweeted we need to round up and kill all Republicans. They are so gaslit that if you try to disprove anything they retreat to "you have your facts and I have mine" or "you need to do your own research" or "you're a snowflake" or any other number deflections that make you realize these people are actually incapable of basic conversation because they can't even comprehend the world around them. It's a split reality. "

Source

posted on Jan, 17 2021 @ 04:44 AM
link   
a reply to: ManFromEurope

It was WCT7 on 9/11 that me down the rabbit hole. Learning to live in the gray zone helps in navigating the quagmire of conflicting information. Maybe something happened, maybe it did not? While digging through all the dirt there are few solid facts that do turn up occasionally and help put some tone to all the gray uncertainty.

Pizzagate is nothing new, Moloch is an old idol. Earth is a big place, lots going on, most is good, some is bad.

posted on Jan, 17 2021 @ 05:02 AM
link   

Do you actually believe this?

Why would Mexico and Canada allow thousands of Chinese troops on their soil? If they didn't allow it why didn't we hear that Mexico and Canada had been conquered?

Then there's the issue of logistics. How did China deploy 250,000 troops on the other side of the ocean? They don't even have one aircraft carrier, let alone a fleet of them. Did they borrow Russia's one broken down AC and make 60 trips without anyone noticing?

Just because China has the largest standing army in the world doesn't mean they actually have the means to deploy it anywhere other than their corner of the globe.

posted on Jan, 17 2021 @ 05:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

There where a few stories about a month ago Canada training 20k (?) Chinese troops. Not surprised Justin Trudeau has let them in.

As for Mexico, I don't know, been rumors of something for a while.

As for how they they get in, who do you think owns the ports in California? Heard some stories America might of taken the ports back a couple of months ago, not really sure.

As for how accurate this report is, Lin Wood has put it out there. In the current situation he is on the list to listen to. Whatever you think of Trump, for the President and Head of State of a nation to be censored does come across as an act of war, cutting communications is standard practice before things get hot. Jack Dorsey is aware this is going to be a long campaign.

Given the way things are, I have no idea what is going to happen on Jan 20th. Tension is high, information is clouded, just be ready for anything. Hopefully it all goes smoothly whatever it is. If you are ready for 1/4 million troops, then you should be ready for anything else that may eventuate if things happen to get a little sideways.

posted on Jan, 17 2021 @ 05:56 AM
link   
Well, 250k troops are not going to move anywhere without a mechanized element, and that's no small mechanized element either! If 250k troops slipping by wasn't fantstical enough, I'm pretty confident someone would have noticed 25,000 pieces of equipment staging for an invasion!

You could see something like tat from space!

posted on Jan, 17 2021 @ 07:13 AM
link   
Pompeo: "Communist China is already within our borders."
Twitter link

There has been talk for a while that the Demonrats will call up the UN if Trump tries anything, with China making a strong presence.

posted on Jan, 17 2021 @ 09:36 AM
link   

We've known that the Communists are within our borders for a while. They own the incoming administration for sure. They've purchased large chunks of west coast real estate.

If it actually came to a real Civil War, I have no trouble at all seeing them getting invited in, and any resistance would be fighting them as much as our own, and the West Coast would likely become their staging area.

posted on Jan, 17 2021 @ 09:47 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Once again though, how would China successfully be able to deploy a large, let alone an occupying, force on US soil?

Make no mistake, China could wage economic warfare against the US but they'd also be committing suicide. When it comes to conventional warfare though, China is only a local power.

posted on Jan, 17 2021 @ 10:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

Once again though, how would China successfully be able to deploy a large, let alone an occupying, force on US soil?

Over time. Probably been 4 years in the making since Trump got in. Things started ok, got a bit shaky after a while. Was one one report a few weeks ago, there could be up to 2 million people in America associated with the CCP. I don't expect they are all ready to riot, most probably prefer living in America. Many do have leverage over them to follow orders, threaten families back home.

China has played a part in the election fraud, the EO on foreign election fraud has put the matter under military jurisdiction. A lot of threats and intimidation has been used to try and cover it up. Scared Justice Roberts, too hot to touch. Mike Pence quickly threw the hot potato.

Sounds like underground is getting more secure these days, don't expect much through there. Outer space is the high ground at the moment. China has been working on it for a while, don't really know what is going on up there these days. Expect lots. Could be a shared space, if one side owns it, a big tactical advantage.

China trying to resupply troops currently in America sounds tough for them if things kick off. Gonna have to get through the Navy and Airforce first.

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join