It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Here's what I don't understand!!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2021 @ 03:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk
a reply to: 1947boomer

Perfectly acceptable answer (well, except for the 1st sentence which I take exception to, but okay). Thank you for that.

Still doesn't explain the scale though.

Here's Newsweek's report on the number of National Guard troops at previous inaugurations. Note that the other inaugurations weren't being held on the heels of an armed mob storming the Capitol while Congress was in session: Newsweek

It is a mistake to think that these people all said "oops! I'm sorry" and left after the event. If you've followed various groups, you're aware that there are calls for more to go to DC and stage a stronger protest on January 20... and to bring guns and ammunition.

Now, at other inaugurations, there were no large organized protests, though there were some protesters. (list of protests, generally Right Wing, under Obama) -- more notably during Bush inaugurations -- but there were no calls to bring guns and storm buildings.

So it's a precaution.

After the deaths and injuries and problems with the Capitol security being UNDERmanned, they're not taking any chances.

ETA - if you want more specific answers, you will have to join the National Guard and become a high level officer and then you can join that discussion. I'm sure the documents will be declassified eventually and you can comb through them with a Freedom of Information Act request within a few years if you like. In general, I expect that this follows established military guidelines that were derived from military exercises throughout the years.
edit on 16-1-2021 by Byrd because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2021 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Look what they are building at the WH.

DC Webcams

edit on 16-1-2021 by LookingAtMars because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2021 @ 04:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: LookingAtMars
a reply to: AaarghZombies

If true, looks like they are more worried about keeping certain people in DC, not out of DC.

They are stopping EVERY CAR TRYING TO "LEAVE" THE CITY - ASKING FOR I.D.
Sean Spicer
Former White House press secretary.
tweet

If that's the case, then who isn't allowed to leave the net? Is this the Purge, but of who? Either way, it's scary as all hell.

posted on Jan, 16 2021 @ 04:05 PM
link   
a reply to: LookingAtMars

China would just nuke us.

It would be silly in the extreme to concentrate troops like that in a high-priority target for a nuclear bomb. There isn't even a whole of waste to it either. The prevailing winds would push the fallout offshore.

edit on 16-1-2021 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2021 @ 04:11 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

I think they want our land and resources.

Nukes would mess that all up.

I can't believe that all the troops are there just to protect against riots.

What do you think?

The prevailing winds would push the fallout offshore.

Still would mess up some stuff but good point.

It just keeps getting more surreal.

posted on Jan, 16 2021 @ 04:18 PM
link   

What is it?

**can't livestream here**

posted on Jan, 16 2021 @ 04:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

I posted a pic, let it load.

Sidney Powell says Trump did not call the Troops in and is going to do nothing.

Just look at the military in DC now. Trump did not call them in. And all that for a virtual inauguration that no one will attend?! It's all about power and global/communist money. You can see and smell the corruption in DC. It's gone from a swamp to a pure cesspool. There were and have been a lot more people illegally elected than just Biden and Harris.

Link to Telegram.

posted on Jan, 16 2021 @ 04:27 PM
link   

I see it, but what is it?

posted on Jan, 16 2021 @ 04:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

a reply to: AaarghZombies

If true, looks like they are more worried about keeping certain people in DC, not out of DC.

They are stopping EVERY CAR TRYING TO "LEAVE" THE CITY - ASKING FOR I.D.
Sean Spicer
Former White House press secretary.
tweet

If that's the case, then who isn't allowed to leave the net? Is this the Purge, but of who? Either way, it's scary as all hell.

I don’t think they’re prohibiting people from leaving, just getting names of everyone doing so. Makes me think they’re trying to find people if they’re checking ID’s.

If the FBI has been infiltrating groups for the last year, I’m sure they’ve got someone embedded in every large group across the US that has stuck their head out enough to be found, and probably a few that keep themselves quiet. If those groups have already traveled to DC in preparation, I’m sure they want to find every one of them.

posted on Jan, 16 2021 @ 04:31 PM
link   

I'm talking about DC. It isn't important, nor is it loaded with critical resources or anything else beyond government.

The prevailing winds blow out to sea there so it could be nuked with minimal damage to everything else in the country.

So I don't see the strategic idea of building up 25,000 troops there if you thought you thought you were going to war with China. They don't really have to deal with that deployment, just evaporate it.

posted on Jan, 16 2021 @ 04:32 PM
link   

It looks like the ramps you see outside a stadium.

posted on Jan, 16 2021 @ 04:35 PM
link   

I'm talking about DC. It isn't important, nor is it loaded with critical resources or anything else beyond government.

The prevailing winds blow out to sea there so it could be nuked with minimal damage to everything else in the country.

So I don't see the strategic idea of building up 25,000 troops there if you thought you thought you were going to war with China. They don't really have to deal with that deployment, just evaporate it.

But then we would nuke them back.

I can't see even the CCP using nukes for a first strike.

posted on Jan, 16 2021 @ 04:38 PM
link   

I am guessing it is for the virtual inauguration.

A stage maybe?

posted on Jan, 16 2021 @ 04:39 PM
link   

I am guessing it is for the virtual inauguration.

A stage maybe?

Oh, if they project a holographic Biden getting inaugurated, that really will be too much.

posted on Jan, 16 2021 @ 04:52 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

I think that would be perfect!!!

Then we'd all know for sure we're really living in the matrix!

posted on Jan, 16 2021 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Why do they need air support against Trump supporters?

This is getting more cray cray by the minute.

177th Fighter Wing mobilizes Airmen to support D.C. National Guard

ATLANTIC CITY AIR NATIONAL GUARD BASE, N.J. (Jan. 14, 2020) - The 177th Fighter Wing has mobilized more than 60 Airmen from across the Wing on a mission to support the D.C. National Guard in the Capitol Region, providing security, protecting National Monuments, and ensuring a peaceful transfer of power.

The short-notice New Jersey National Guard movement included New Jersey Army National Guard Soldiers from the 1-114th Infantry Regiment, B Troop from the 102nd Cavalry Regiment, and the 508th Military Company, as well as Airmen from the 108th Wing and the 177th FW, in support of this security mission.

“I would venture to say it was unprecedented,” said U.S. Air Force Col. Aaron Dunn, 177th Fighter Wing Mission Support Group commander. “We mobilized, from the time the Wing commander asked us for volunteers to them being immediately ready for mission requirements and enroute to D.C., in under 48 hrs., with a couple of the advanced operational node team members actually in D.C. in under 24 hrs.”

Maybe it is just troops and no aircraft?

posted on Jan, 16 2021 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Or we're living in the end of days for sure.

Just watch the speaking image of the beast with the deadly head wound ...

posted on Jan, 16 2021 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Look what they are building at the WH.

DC Webcams

That would be part of the inauguration area.

What time will Joe Biden's and Kamala Harris' inauguration start?
The inauguration is scheduled to take place Wednesday, Jan. 20, on the west front of the US Capitol. Each elected US president's term starts at noon ET that day, according to the 20th Amendment to the Constitution. The president-elect is required to take the oath of office before assuming duties. Following the presidential swearing-in ceremony, Biden will deliver his inaugural address. (source)

...or are you guys REALLY not aware that the actual inauguration ceremony will be held outdoors on the west front of the US Capitol?
Only 1,000 invitees (Congress members + 1 guest) will be able to get into the area

C'mon, folks. This is easy-peasy stuff to find. Step up your game!

edit on 16-1-2021 by Byrd because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2021 @ 05:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Byrd

The actual inauguration will be virtual.

www.independent.co.uk...

And Biden's ceremony will be on the steps of the Capitol.

posted on Jan, 16 2021 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Or we're living in the end of days for sure.

Just watch the speaking image of the beast with the deadly head wound ...

Is Alzheimers considered a "deadly head wound?"

TCB

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join