It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm so done with 2021

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2021 @ 04:54 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

MRI with or without dye? Those aren't bad either way.

The one I hated was the one where they injected dye into my spinal cord via spinal tap and then tilted me around on a board while doing imaging. It didn't hurt precisely, but it was the single most uncomfortable experience I've ever had.

posted on Jan, 14 2021 @ 05:05 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

It'll probably be a contrast study, they really want to take pictures of my neck.

posted on Jan, 14 2021 @ 05:12 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

That was a nice vid, need more of that in the '21..

I was half expecting the keeper to release him into the wild and have the elephant resist at the end.

I'm glad it didn't end that way cuz I probably would have shed a tear or two.

Yes I admit it, I'm a big old softie, and sappy animal vids get me every time...

Respectfully,
~meathead

posted on Jan, 14 2021 @ 05:17 PM
link   

That's what they said to me.. And 1 week later I was having surgery..

If at all possible let them go through the front, it seems counter intuitive but the fact is , it's a lot easier to recover from than when they go through the back..

I have 2 titanium rods and 4 screws in my neck, they went in from the back and when they were done and at the end of PT my left shoulder was an inch higher than my right.. 12 years later I still have pain..

Be careful and please please please research your surgeon.

Best of luck to you Bro.

Respectfully,
~meathead

posted on Jan, 14 2021 @ 05:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

MRI with or without dye? Those aren't bad either way.

The one I hated was the one where they injected dye into my spinal cord via spinal tap and then tilted me around on a board while doing imaging. It didn't hurt precisely, but it was the single most uncomfortable experience I've ever had.

That dye was awful for me I had some kind of reaction.. skin got itchy dry and scaley after words.

They were monitoring a lesion on my spinal.cord in my neck, so after emergency surgery I had mri and catscan with and without dye every month for the first year, then every two months for the second, and halfway through the third year, taking the tests every 3 months ..I quit..

I swore regardless of the lesions progression , I was not going to have another surgery so the tests were not really for me at that point, I was just a research study for Yale New Haven Neuro surgery school of med.

Just saying everyone reacts to that dye differently.

I am glad you had no such difficulty Kets,

Sincerely,
~joe

posted on Jan, 14 2021 @ 05:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mike Stivic

If at all possible let them go through the front, it seems counter intuitive but the fact is , it's a lot easier to recover from than when they go through the back..

I have 2 titanium rods and 4 screws in my neck, they went in from the back and when they were done and at the end of PT my left shoulder was an inch higher than my right.. 12 years later I still have pain..

Best of luck to you Bro.

Respectfully,
~meathead

Thank you, right now it looks like Dr. Bernard at OHSU.

posted on Jan, 14 2021 @ 05:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
(From a meme I saw)

Do you think the people back during the Black Plague thought, "F#cketh 1348, I am so looking forward to 1349.

Well 2021 has been a bust.

The president I voted for was just impeached today by such a kangaroo court that the House of Representatives is now classified as marsupial.

Covid is still (according to Biden) killing 45 trillion a day, and we need to have a mask mandate for 17 years to protect the vulnerable who aren't getting any damned shots yet!

I just found out tonight I may need back surgery.

And I have the Biden administration along with a democrat run Senate and House to look forward to.

So yeah.

2021 can go away.

I'm look forward to 2022.

You dropped this, sir... I think it goes nicely with your privilege
edit on 14-1-2021 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2021 @ 06:05 PM
link   
a reply to: TzarChasm

posted on Jan, 14 2021 @ 06:23 PM
link   

a reply to: TzarChasm

A real genius would have figured out the magnet goes behind the truck to push it. But first you have to turn on the engine to power the magnetic field.

posted on Jan, 14 2021 @ 06:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mike Stivic

Best of luck to you Bro.

Respectfully,
~meathead

Thank you, right now it looks like Dr. Bernard at OHSU.

Tell Jacky olaru12 say's hi.

posted on Jan, 14 2021 @ 08:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Mike Stivic

The difficulty I had was that the hole they punched in the spinal cord didn't close, so they had to do a blood patch. Then I had had a headache for a few days and was dehydrated. So they had to go to a vein in the back of my hand and tortured the crap out of it to get all the blood they needed to reinject and close that hole.

The back of my hand turned into one giant bruise for days after that.

posted on Jan, 15 2021 @ 12:16 AM
link   
All the best for your back surgery DbCowboy

Remember, All of us exist in the gutter, but some of us choose to look at the stars.

posted on Jan, 25 2021 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Well 2021 has been a bust.

Not to bust [sic] your bubble, but 2021 hasn't begun yet.

I know the Julian calender disagrees, but if you look at the nature, movements of the planet, and thus construct a more accurate moon calendar, as the ancient people did, you can realize the year 2021 doesn't (at least esoterically, which is what matters most when it comes to what a year will feel and be like) start until February 12th.

So you are being a bit premature here.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join