It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 34 -

page: 356
<< 353  354  355    357  358 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2021 @ 11:25 AM
link   
a reply to: doobydoll

Hey! Thank you for replying.
Reading through your comment suddenly made me think....what IF the military and various agencies are colluding and are actually in control? What IF they always have been? What IF what happened with the 'vote rigging' was indeed to get Biden in to cause further 'insurrection' in the populace? What IF all these military guys world wide (they are constantly doing 'exercises' together including with the Chinese and Russians) are actually the cabal or whatever you want to call them and their plan is a world wide military take over?
What IF the whole idea of the WuHan virus being some sort of bio-weapon is correct, but not to be a huge killer but to roll out vaccines that will reduce the population as we still outnumber the military? We know the military and certain pharma companies work together.

OK, I'll take off my tin foil hat now

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Feb, 7 2021 @ 11:44 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

Thank you for this meme!!

Loading this up on Fakebook and started lagging immediately started lagging. I'm on high speed cable. so I figured I was being fact checked. I close it out and posted an MSN article about Woody. That went up fine so I posted the meme next. Same lagging again but they choked it down and posted it finally. lol

Feb. 19th the SCOTUS is back from vacation and 6 election cases are up.
Feb. 19th is 30 days past inauguration, I think (Carnac the Great)

Thanx to all

Late Breaking
Dominion has declared Tom Brady the super bowl mvp according to early mail-in voting.
Cheater Joe
Cheater Tom
2021 was supposed to be better?!
edit on 7-2-2021 by RTbigTOE because: added sarcasm

posted on Feb, 7 2021 @ 11:52 AM
link   
I posted the Hair Icon tweet last night, but, alas, failed to check it against the Map.

Bigger

posted on Feb, 7 2021 @ 12:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: doobydoll
a reply to: angelchemuel

So no surprise the White House is giving of soulless and dead energies in my book.

They will bring about their own downfall. They will be exposed by their own actions/deeds.

They know they can't contain the massive vote-fraud thing from coming out sooner or later. They know the investigations into what they did and how they did it are all still very much ongoing, which I suspect is the reason for the Time mag 'fortifying democracy' - telling the lie in anticipation of the Truth coming out. Why else would a 'cabal' publicly and voluntarily confess to conspiring with 'corporate titans' and politicians plus others and plotting to change laws with the intention to change the outcome of an election?
Getting your 'story' out first, is what offenders do in an attempt to rally support from gullible friends when they think they're about to be confronted with their crime.

No matter who people vote for, no matter anyone's political leanings, that Time article/confession should be of serious concern to every person - what it is telling everyone is that it is THEY, the self-confessed CABAL comprised of corporate titans, politicians, media corporations, billionaires, social-media giants, justices, etc, THESE are the ones that choose the leaders of your country. Not you. Not any of you. Not even all of you.

It doesn't matter how they word their confession - saying 'fortifying' instead of 'election-fraud', 'pressure' instead of 'blackmail' or threatened', and that they did it to save the country and democracy (good grief) - the glaring ugly proven fact is that these few are able to place whomever they choose in the WH, no matter how popular any candidate is, whether Americans want them or not, these few have proved not only that they can do it with such expertise, but that they already just did.

**Fortifying, controlling information, changing laws/rules, 'pressuring' social media ceos, raising $billions, etc. = changes election outcomes.

**Cheating, censoring information, ignoring laws/rules, blackmailing/threatening ceos, extorting $billions, etc. = changes election outcomes.

Different words telling the exact same story. How is one a crime but the other isn't? It's bizarre.

Election outcomes shouldn't be changed by anything nor for any reason. Even the excuse 'saving America' is no justification for election fraud. Anyway, how can committing election fraud save America, surely it does the opposite? Good grief their backward logic makes my head spin.

Word changes signify trouble with the Narrative.

Wuhan flu > Corona > Covid 19 > Covid > New strain.

Each word change shows us they've altered, or are attempting to alter, the reality construct. It shows us problems within are coming to the surface.

It is not that they lie per se, it is there is no object truth for them to measure their POV against. There is only one truth - All is One, the rest is a fact wholly dependent on POV. So from their POV, removing All is One, means there are no lies and altering the narrative is not only reasonable but "truthful."

The irony, folks want the liars to admit their lies? LOL, I'm not sure that makes sense.

posted on Feb, 7 2021 @ 12:09 PM
link   
They were crying. They were literally bawling tears.

originally posted by: Justoneman
Angel, I believe you have brought a great point to the table here. We didn't notice that collectively. Glad you pointed it out. That has to be good no matter. My dad always says we may not realize it but everything has a reason and there is almost always a silver lining in dark clouds.

originally posted by: angelchemuel
a reply to: crankyoldman

Every time somebody posts about AF1 or about the flight paths, my mind keeps going back to the day DJT and his family flew out of DC.
Now, you know that smile people have when they are leaving.....happy but sad type of thing? Well DJT and every single family member, right through to the kids ALL had lovely huge genuine smiles....no sign of sadness whatsoever. It was more like they had just won the election! It struck me so hard that day I had to go and try figure it our it was so obvious.
I can only come to 2 conclusions
#1 They are genuinely happy and RELIEVED to be walking away....OR....
#2 They are the cat's that got the cream....and know something we don't.
But it was not a put a brave/sad smile on your face.....go have another look! It really stood out to me anyhow.

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Feb, 7 2021 @ 12:23 PM
link   
How it started...

The strange story of “Extended Random”

The Extended Random extension is an IETF Draft proposed by an NSA employee named Margaret Salter (at some point the head of NSA’s Information Assurance Directorate, which worked on “defensive” crypto for DoD) along with Eric Rescorla as a contractor. (Eric was very clearly hired to develop a decent proposal that wouldn’t hurt TLS, and would primarily be used on government machines. The NSA did not share their motivations with him.)

To understand the context of this discovery, you need to know about a standard called Dual EC DRBG. This was a proposed random number generator that the NSA developed in the early 2000s. It was standardized by NIST in 2007, and later deployed in some important cryptographic products — though we didn’t know it at the time.

Dual EC has a major problem, which is that it likely contains a backdoor. This was pointed out in 2007 by Shumow and Ferguson, and effectively confirmed by the Snowden leaks in 2013. Drama ensued. NIST responded by pulling the standard.

How it's going...

LinkedIn

There is every reason to believe the NSA tried to subvert commercial cryptography in the 2000s, and now one of the architects of that work runs applied crypto at Amazon.🤡🤔

Also, that “Extended Random” was very recently in the news. Senator Wyden asked about it in this letter to General Nakasone, Director of NSA...

NSA secretly taps Google, Yahoo data transmission worldwide (2013)

posted on Feb, 7 2021 @ 12:24 PM
link   
a reply to: MayRenee
umm...bawling tears? lmao

posted on Feb, 7 2021 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Do we think that SuperBowl 55 is a broadcast that MSM would not dare interrupt?

If so, does that make it the ideal time to get some truths broadcast to the public?

If MSM DID cut the broadcast, how grateful would the public be for the EBS to switch in and continue the coverage?

Also, will any members be taking a digital recording of the SuperBowl that can be quickly analysed if something interesting happens?

posted on Feb, 7 2021 @ 12:37 PM
link   
The entire family was on the sidelines crying like little babies

originally posted by: OveRcuRrEnteD
umm...bawling tears? lmao

posted on Feb, 7 2021 @ 12:49 PM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

I have not been able to watch presidents for years. I felt the evil radiating and felt physically sick. Obama was worst.

I watched almost all trumps speeches and felt uplifted.

Maybe it’s just my attitude. But I don’t think so I think there is more there.

Yeah he’s a trolling narcissistic prick, but was a great President.

I watch actions not words. Trumps acts as President were great. Beat president in my lifetime.

posted on Feb, 7 2021 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Just an interesting observation while reading Terry Goodkind's "Wizards First Rule".
Terry was seeing today's world and media influence when the characters, in the book, were explaining what the wizard's first rule was.

Wizard's First Rule: people are stupid
" Richard and Kahlan frowned even more. "People are stupid; given proper motivation, almost anyone will believe almost anything. Because people are stupid, they will believe a lie because they want to believe it's true, or because they are afraid it might be true. People's heads are full of knowledge, facts, and beliefs, and most of it is false, yet they think it all true. People are stupid; they can only rarely tell the difference between a lie and the truth, and yet they are confident they can, and so are all the easier to fool.
"Because of Wizards First Rule, the old wizards created Confessors, and Seekers, as a means of helping find the truth, when the truth is important enough. Darken Rahl knows the Wizard's Rules. He is using the first one. People need an enemy to feel a sense of purpose. It's easy to lead people when they have a sense of purpose. Sense of purpose is more important by far than the truth. In fact, truth has no bearing in this. Darken Rahl is providing them with an enemy, other than himself, a sense of purpose. People are stupid; they want to believe, so they do

posted on Feb, 7 2021 @ 01:12 PM
link   

The entire family was on the sidelines crying like little babies

posted on Feb, 7 2021 @ 01:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox

He too is in Florida now and sent a pic on Hwy 1 heading to Daytona with the top down. Wanted me to fly down. He has been hanging with nurses he dates a lot of them. [/post]

Heck, I'm in Daytona right now, and willing to take up some slack.

I am certain he is lucky something important hasn't shriveled or got him a load of Penicillin. We both know people who have contracted VD that caused great pain and several trips to the clinic. I being monogamous had no problems. Can't say the same for the other fellows. Yet, while married I am not blind. I can see Daytona is a bachelor's paradise for many.

posted on Feb, 7 2021 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Not sure this has been picked up before... but noticed it watching APOLLO13 this afternoon:

PEPE was the motif on the helicopter that brought the APOLLO 13 astronauts back to the aircraft carrier IWO JIMA!

Here's screenscrapes from the actual event and from the film of it:

Note that PEPE is holding a stick of Dynamite to cause a BOOM!

posted on Feb, 7 2021 @ 01:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Quadrivium

The first season of the TV series Legend of the Seeker was based on Wizard's First Rule.

Q36
"What really happened when the wizards and warlocks revealed what they had?"

posted on Feb, 7 2021 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Super_Bowl... 55

We've sucessfully decoded the symbolism of the last few Super_Bowl here (and baseball) and predicted the pre-chosen winners during Q. Patriots Eagles Red Sox and Nationals.

Kansas City > K.C. > 11.3

Trust Kansas = Kansas City MO, or Kansas the State or Pompeo from Kansas?

Tampa Bay Buccaneers > FL > DJT home > and more...

Gematria Tampa Bay Buccaneers

1702 = date 2-7-21

Q170

GO KANSAS!

The WAVE. (done at football games)

Gematria Kansas City Chiefs

Still time to place your bets.

posted on Feb, 7 2021 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Set builders can't even push the fake walls together- someone needs to be fired.

posted on Feb, 7 2021 @ 01:38 PM
link   

a reply to: doobydoll

Hey! Thank you for replying.
Reading through your comment suddenly made me think....what IF the military and various agencies are colluding and are actually in control? What IF they always have been? What IF what happened with the 'vote rigging' was indeed to get Biden in to cause further 'insurrection' in the populace? What IF all these military guys world wide (they are constantly doing 'exercises' together including with the Chinese and Russians) are actually the cabal or whatever you want to call them and their plan is a world wide military take over?
What IF the whole idea of the WuHan virus being some sort of bio-weapon is correct, but not to be a huge killer but to roll out vaccines that will reduce the population as we still outnumber the military? We know the military and certain pharma companies work together.

OK, I'll take off my tin foil hat now

Rainbows
Jane

Hmm after everything happening lately absolutely nothing would surprise me.

As for me, what I think . ..
I think the entire fraud was 'allowed' to happen by Q team and Trump admin. - every step, word, and deed has been documented and recorded and filed.
But that's not the end.

I think Trump admin and Q team have/are operating jointly with other nations leaders and their militaries whom are also collecting and documenting every move the fake admin make and every word they say.
I think this joint operation is still working together to collect evidence of the crimes and corruption the fake admin are committing since inauguration, and what is being said off-record.
I Truly believe other countries want to be in control of their own lands and not be under the jackboots of a powerful and criminal foreign govt, and would be very co-operative in ensuring such a criminal govt is exposed and brought to justice.

I think this whole election fraud thing, and fake presidency, is being 'humoured' by many leaders with the intention of collecting various incriminating evidences that will prove beyond any doubt just how deep, how far, and how colossal this corruption has become - not just America, but the entire world.

The Dem voters might not be so dismissive of fraud allegations and evidence if/when several other countries around the world eventually make the same accusations and produce their evidence to back up every word.

It's no point guessing or speculating how far a criminal fake govt 'might' go with its corruption if a fake president is arrested before swearing in - best to know for sure, collect evidence of it as it plays along, then there is no room for 'reasonable doubt' in court.
This is a global very powerful criminal cabal - it needs co-operation of powerful global leaders to bring it down. I think this is what is happening.

Of course, everyone humouring this fake presidency will have all ensured no serious international harm nor disruption will result from any of Biden's decisions - this is to collect evidence of a criminal plot, and free the world from darkness.

posted on Feb, 7 2021 @ 01:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: MayRenee
They were crying. They were literally bawling tears.

Angel, I believe you have brought a great point to the table here. We didn't notice that collectively. Glad you pointed it out. That has to be good no matter. My dad always says we may not realize it but everything has a reason and there is almost always a silver lining in dark clouds.

Every time somebody posts about AF1 or about the flight paths, my mind keeps going back to the day DJT and his family flew out of DC.
Now, you know that smile people have when they are leaving.....happy but sad type of thing? Well DJT and every single family member, right through to the kids ALL had lovely huge genuine smiles....no sign of sadness whatsoever. It was more like they had just won the election! It struck me so hard that day I had to go and try figure it our it was so obvious.
I can only come to 2 conclusions
#1 They are genuinely happy and RELIEVED to be walking away....OR....
#2 They are the cat's that got the cream....and know something we don't.
But it was not a put a brave/sad smile on your face.....go have another look! It really stood out to me anyhow.

Rainbows
Jane

Do YOU have some proof of that? Pics or one of FF or Dash's memes maybe?

posted on Feb, 7 2021 @ 02:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

sad.

new topics

top topics

<< 353  354  355    357  358 >>

join