It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 34 -

page: 357
<< 354  355  356    358 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2021 @ 02:11 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

The Navy SH-3H Sea-King "66" helicopter from the rescue scene is not the original rescue aircraft from the Apollo missions as the original "66" had been lost at sea before the film was made. Another Sea King (bureau number 148999) was painted up like the original and used for filming. This helicopter can (as of Dec. 2008) be seen on display at the U.S.S. Hornet Museum in Alameda, California. The aircraft was assigned to, and flown by crews from HC-85, a Naval Reserve squadron based at NAS North Island in San Diego, California. HC-85 was one of the last units to fly the Sea King helicopter in the U.S. Navy.

"Albert the Alleygator", cigar clenched in his teeth and lit stick of dynamite in his paws, was painted on the starboard cabin door just before the recovery itself."(6)

6. A popular misconception is that the green critter on the door during the Apollo 13 recovery is an angry UDT frog mascot. This has been perpetuated in decal sheets and museum recreations, among other places. That green critter on the door during Apollo 13 was Albert the Alleygator, from Walt Kelly's "Pogo" comic strip. He wasn't on the door during the run-up to the recovery, and appears to have been applied just before the recovery itself.

Old Helicopter 66 crashed and sank in the Pacific Ocean on June 4, 1975.
German singer Doris Inge Wegener, 1969 song:

edit on 7-2-2021 by EndtheMadnessNow because: Heli 66

posted on Feb, 7 2021 @ 02:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

Yeah. I have no connection to Daytona, except the obvious set of attractions which intersect here. I picked it out of the air. Daytona is like a combo of Vegas, and Atlantic City, without the gambling, which they should have, imo.

Cheap real estate is one aspect of the area, but that ship has sailed. I guess it's my primary mission here; securing a nice winter house before home inflation puts anything decent out of range. I'm onto my 2nd place here, using the first as a stepping stone. Now I'm going to rent it out for a few years, I can't keep running down here every year.

I think about people who put in 30 years at the same company, then retire and sell everything, and load the truck to move to Florida. The question is, will they even like it? Also, trying to go "all-in" at once is fraught with disaster.

I'm trying to ease into it, learning as I go. I don't foresee anymore upgrades though, the market is too tight. Wife says to wait for a hurricane. People come to Florida to win, but actually lose money on real estate. The fees alone are insane for any co-opted thing, I've heard for $400-$800 a month for "maintenance". That's not sustainable, imo. Most places disallow dogs too, so I had to hunt for the proper place for me. My method is to let appreciation keep up with costs, so I essentially can own it "for free". The alternative is what, more stocks?

Masks are worn here only in grocery stores and doctor's offices, so that's decent.
edit on 7-2-2021 by FlyingFox because: Trust The Plan

posted on Feb, 7 2021 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Unfortunately that is actually a door designed to blend in with the wall. You can see door knob on the right.

originally posted by: underpass61
Set builders can't even push the fake walls together- someone needs to be fired.

posted on Feb, 7 2021 @ 02:51 PM
link   
"Fortified Milk, Fortified Cereal...What Else Can We Fortify?"
Thomas Wictor and Saul Montes-Bradley discuss whatever comes to their minds...starting with the TIME mag article.

posted on Feb, 7 2021 @ 02:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Caled
Unfortunately that is actually a door designed to blend in with the wall. You can see door knob on the right.

Why "unfortunately"?

It's a positive find. Well spotted and responded to so sharpish too.

I think it is positive to know something is bad.

posted on Feb, 7 2021 @ 03:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Caled

That doorknob is at least six feet from the gap in the wall. Strange door.

posted on Feb, 7 2021 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Set builders can't even push the fake walls together- someone needs to be fired.

Agreed. Found a larger photo that shows the right side where the woodwork panels on the left do not align up to the wall on the right. Door is open a foot- foot and a half... I do remember such doors in the Oval office.

ADDED: Two C-130s headed south. One to Central America, the other pointed to the area between Cuba and Dominican Republic.
edit on PMSundaySunday thAmerica/ChicagoAmerica/Chicago1123 by All Seeing Eye because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2021 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Better view of the hidden door(s):

posted on Feb, 7 2021 @ 03:12 PM
link   

twitter.com...

Frogs @ 4:23.

posted on Feb, 7 2021 @ 03:16 PM
link   
a reply to: OveRcuRrEnteD

I guess you guys are right- I found this clip of the door in action

posted on Feb, 7 2021 @ 03:22 PM
link   
a reply to: underpass61

Love it!

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Feb, 7 2021 @ 03:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: OveRcuRrEnteD

Harris resembles a vulture more then anything at this point. I find it disturbing that ever photo op - and it's all he's done at this point, include the same exact crew surrounding him. It's almost like they think he's ill or something.

posted on Feb, 7 2021 @ 03:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

Harris resembles a vulture more then anything at this point. I find it disturbing that ever photo op - and it's all he's done at this point, include the same exact crew surrounding him. It's almost like they think he's ill or something.

Buzzard? Yep, they all waiting for him to die......... The Wizard of Oz sox's are the icing on the cake..........

posted on Feb, 7 2021 @ 03:43 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Thanks for correcting that ETMN!

Guess I was "close... but no cigar!"

posted on Feb, 7 2021 @ 04:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

Haha! Good eye, Cranky.

Sorry...I mean ASE

edit on 7-2-2021 by CanadianMason because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2021 @ 04:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Thanks for correcting that ETMN!

Guess I was "close... but no cigar!"

Everyone is entitled to a temporary lapse in time ... Enjoy the cigaR....

posted on Feb, 7 2021 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Biden’s Nominee For New Cabinet-Level Science Position Is Epstein-Linked Geneticist

CRISPR gene-editing expert Eric Lander, Biden’s director of the Office of Science and Technology Policy, is awaiting Senate confirmation to serve in a new Cabinet-level position in the Biden administration. Jeffrey Epstein, the eugenicist pedophile and sex trafficker, bragged about funding Lander’s research and was photographed taking part in at least one meeting with him.

Mainstream media reports described Biden’s move to place Lander in his cabinet as “meant to highlight his commitment to science,” which has been used to contrast his approach with that of Trump, who was accused of second-guessing “authoritative” voices from academia and the medical establishment. Lander is deemed to be one such “authoritative” voice, having previously served as external co-chair on former President Obama’s Council of Advisors on Science and Technology.

The Rockefeller's, Gates', Jesuits, Planned Parenthood apostles, transhumanists, etc. are laughing in our faces.

Flashback...
Jeffrey Epstein Hoped to Seed Human Race With His DNA

posted on Feb, 7 2021 @ 04:29 PM
link   
What's the update on Pelosi's supposedly stolen laptop(s)?
Did I miss it? Was it ever stolen?

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Feb, 7 2021 @ 05:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: angelchemuel
What's the update on Pelosi's supposedly stolen laptop(s)?
Did I miss it? Was it ever stolen?

Rainbows
Jane

Rumor has it a Specops teams were executing a FISA search warrant while covertly embedded within the antifa group, on the capital. Targeted members, well, there is Nancy that sticks out. I would think if all that is true, and the rumors about what was found on her laptop are true, then, the laptop is sitting in the office of a military prosecuting attorney.

But in saying all that, all the evidence is worth as much as all the water buffalo dung in china, if it isn't acted upon.

Just sayin.............

posted on Feb, 7 2021 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Quick question, What's the post/page limit on ATS? I can't wait until part 35
edit on 7-2-2021 by Jay Electronica because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 354  355  356    358 >>

join