It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nurses video fraud and worse in Elmhurst Hospital

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Elmhurst Hospital in NYC was one of the COVID epicenters with some of the most cases and deaths.

An RN nurse goes undercover to video the following:

- Marking patients who did not test positive for COVID as COVID-positive patients.

- Intentionally moving or assigning COVID negative patients into wards adjacent to COVID positive patients.

Unbelievable..

Another nurse also claims that they are intentionally mistreating patients, literally in order to kill them. On top of that they are ordered to not to attempt to recover/resuscitate them when they are about to die. She likens the situation Nazi Germany when people are sent to gas chambers.

Honestly this should be the true reaction from everyone - as though we are witnessing Nazi Germany in front of our eyes. This situation is much worse and far grander than what happened to Nazi Germany and I fear this is only the beginning.

This was already posted on ATS, but I will also add here - a Vaccine activist that formerly worked for Merck was found dead following a Facebook post
that expressed fear for the loss of her life.

Police Launch Investigation Into Death of Vaccine Safety Advocate Brandy Vaughn

Read her Facebook post

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 09:27 PM
link   
a reply to: nOraKat

Good lord she's so pretty!

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 09:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: carsforkids

She also seems very caring and honest.
Rare now days.

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 09:29 PM
link   
I’ve seen this in another thread I think awhile ago. Yeah she is pretty. She’s also down to earth and rather straightforward and brilliant. Her story is grim but intriguing and worth listening too.

Bunch a BS the way she tells it.

And oh yeah, she is fine

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 09:33 PM
link   
The "Hospital ICU Saturation" lie moves from city-to-city, like a circus.

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 10:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: SeaWorthy

Rare now days.

I would be happy just knowing her.

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 11:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: SeaWorthy

Rare now days.

I would be happy just knowing her.

Yeah I agree hard to find people who really care now. Friends ha I hardly believe it possible now.
I do remember a nurse way back yelling "they are killing them" and crying. There have been others even in Chine I hope she does not have an accident like so many others!

People have put their trust in deep darkness but they can't see so I pray for them, nothing more to be done they won't even look.

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 11:34 PM
link   
This is not malpractice but murder.
Sanctioned by a Democrat run State and a-greed to by the hospital in a Democrat run city.
Sickening? Disgusting? Not strong enough words for this.
Obamacare, yeah that's the word I was looking for.
Death panels? Don't be silly, they would never....
edit on 7-1-2021 by Asktheanimals because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 12:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

This is not malpractice but murder.
Sanctioned by a Democrat run State and a-greed to by the hospital in a Democrat run city.

If your in "The club" you have a license to commit murder get a Grammy for it
and be named one of people magazines
sexiest men alive.

We're actually suppose to listen to people talk about saving
lives. When they ALL and I mean ALL are going to murder us.
I only wonder if you're aware of the extent of the truth to
your post. The numbers they are dealing with they have to be
careful. So they take their time going in but anyone just
hearing what's going on can see it. Wear your mask it indicates
obedience.

The COVID-19 coronavirus epidemic is just being used as political cover for the great financial collapse in the history of the world. The lockdown of the population appears to be an effort to keep workers inside and away from returning to work, when they will find they don’t have jobs any longer. The National Guard was poised to enter eight cities, like Cincinnati, Washington DC, Los Angeles, not where COVID-19 deaths are high but where low-income workers are concentrated. The obvious objective is to place National Guard troops in place before rioting and looting starts.

Source

edit on 8-1-2021 by carsforkids because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 01:53 AM
link   
If they stopped Federal payments to hospitals for cases/deaths, this "pandemic" would magically disappear

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 02:04 AM
link   
a reply to: TXRabbit

And people look to the sky wondering "How so many people could be involved"?
Because it's one big money grab. Use all the cash in a doomed system to
buy people off. That's how they're keeping vaccine deaths silent.

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 04:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

Its hard to believe that anyone would knowingly take part in something like this.

And then you think about the grandness of the conspiracy. The plants in the hospitals.. that is such a small part. Then you think about all the people in media, government, finance.. its a lot of people. Its hard to believe they would all be complicit even for money. And against their own race?! Their own people?.. You will be screwing your children too and all of humanity since this will have long lasting impact.

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 04:21 AM
link   
a reply to: carsforkids

Even for money its pretty hard to believe. How do you find these people? Your average person would not be complicit in anything like this for all the money in the world.

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 04:27 AM
link   
a reply to: TXRabbit

I'm pretty sure its a lot bigger than that - and for much more profound reasons.

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 05:46 AM
link   

Even for money its pretty hard to believe. How do you find these people? Your average person would not be complicit in anything like this for all the money in the world.

You know what I find hard to believe? That anyone on the planet would
put a video like that together just to lie about something that was as
deadly as were being told. If it was as bad as they're saying" No one would
even be out making these videos. And so far the only people dying in
these videos. Are people who just got vaccinated. I'm only talking about
videos exposing the corona crap. They are over playing this thing to the hilt
and many are without any powers of observation.
Wise up [people!

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 08:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: nOraKat

Certain professions tend to attract psychopaths. Like law enforcement, the medical professions are some of the big ones, because they often put people into a position of power and advantage over others while they are vulnerable, which certain people absolutely get off on. I guarantee you that a higher proportion of doctors and nurses would be willing to do so, either for money or just for the thrill of it, than a random selection from the general population.
All you have to do is create an excuse for medical workers to get away with letting people die and you'll inevitably have a few that take a bite. Add a financial incentive, and now you have even more.

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 08:28 AM
link   
She's a lying opportunist. She's promoting a book. You people are so VERY selective about what you choose to believe. Wait a little bit and see if her nursing license isn't pulled. There are all sorts of people spreading all sorts of BS for profit.

counter

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 09:12 AM
link   
a reply to: jtma508

She's a lying opportunist. She's promoting a book. You people are so VERY selective about what you choose to believe. Wait a little bit and see if her nursing license isn't pulled. There are all sorts of people spreading all sorts of BS for profit.

You know if you don't want to believe it don't look. Why do you people
assume we hunt this stuff because we want to believe it. I don't want
to believe this world is F@#$!d up! I have a grand daughter so precious.
But at the same time I promised my wife I would protect her grand
daughter until I join her. So you want my motivator there you go!
But what is f#$@%^d up. I want to know that to. Why is it so scary for
you to believe? Ask yourself that? Nobody's setting out to lie but people
like Fauci who's clearly an idiot with an education.

Redaction

However I'm willing to entertain the thought that the nurse could be a
wacko? But it's gonna take more than one guy saying it

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 09:23 AM
link   

She has nothing to gain and everything to lose by making this video. Getting your license taken for the very profession that keeps you employed? What might be worth that - saving lives perhaps? Very sad we live in a world where those who do tell the truth are punished harshly for it and the rewards go to the lackeys willing to follow instructions even if it kills people.

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 10:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Asktheanimals

She has nothing to gain and everything to lose by making this video. Getting your license taken for the very profession that keeps you employed? What might be worth that - saving lives perhaps? Very sad we live in a world where those who do tell the truth are punished harshly for it and the rewards go to the lackeys willing to follow instructions even if it kills people.

Really? That's funny. You should tell that to Sydney Powell and Rudy Giuliani.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join