It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nurses video fraud and worse in Elmhurst Hospital

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 11:23 AM
link   
a reply to: jtma508

Well there are 2 nurses testimonies. Are they both writing books? Where did you see the first one is?

The first one was also showing you their charts. Highly doubt any of it is fake.

Also - these are not isolated incidents. There are tons of other people speaking up, not to mention a bunch of other anomalies.

Anyway if you saw the big picture there would not be the slightest doubt in your mind of what is occurring. It will dawn on you sooner or later.

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 12:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: nOraKat
a reply to: TXRabbit

I'm pretty sure its a lot bigger than that - and for much more profound reasons.

Oh I agree completely but the bottom line...it's about the money.

Hospitals were forced to scale back operations yet they continue to operate (Subsidized)
Workers who weren't let go are now considered "essential" but dare not leave their job despite working harder for no extra money (indentured servitude)
People who did lose their jobs are now reliant on "survival pay" from state and federal government. Many have no chance of finding another job because the labor pool is stacked against them

How many hospital conglomerates have you seen close?
How many medical insurance companies have you seen close?
Have any major components of our government not directly related to the support and maintenance due to this situation been scaled back?
If people are out of work and not spending money, how are the auto makers still operating?
Travel has been reduced to a mere trickle compared to normal levels but I haven't seen any airlines go under

They're all getting paid

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 12:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: carsforkids
a reply to: Asktheanimals

This is not malpractice but murder.
Sanctioned by a Democrat run State and a-greed to by the hospital in a Democrat run city.

If your in "The club" you have a license to commit murder get a Grammy for it
and be named one of people magazines
sexiest men alive.

We're actually suppose to listen to people talk about saving
lives. When they ALL and I mean ALL are going to murder us.
I only wonder if you're aware of the extent of the truth to
your post. The numbers they are dealing with they have to be
careful. So they take their time going in but anyone just
hearing what's going on can see it. Wear your mask it indicates
obedience.

The COVID-19 coronavirus epidemic is just being used as political cover for the great financial collapse in the history of the world. The lockdown of the population appears to be an effort to keep workers inside and away from returning to work, when they will find they don’t have jobs any longer. The National Guard was poised to enter eight cities, like Cincinnati, Washington DC, Los Angeles, not where COVID-19 deaths are high but where low-income workers are concentrated. The obvious objective is to place National Guard troops in place before rioting and looting starts.

Source

Indeed. Wear your mask. It is more than just a ritual. Its polarizing. I believe it to be a visual indicator more than anything. As I do my 5 miles per morning at 5am along Toronto streets, I pass many. Walking, eyes down, mask on. Most cut a wide birth around me as if I were a neon-lit leper; slowly jogging, sans mask in -5 to -12 temperatures. And those are just people on the street. I see countless cars along the way with only one occupant; mask on, alone inside their little bubble.

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 12:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: jtma508
She's a lying opportunist. She's promoting a book. You people are so VERY selective about what you choose to believe. Wait a little bit and see if her nursing license isn't pulled. There are all sorts of people spreading all sorts of BS for profit.

counter

Yes, there are all sorts of people spreading all sorts of BS for profit.

And some not. They just adhere to the media programmed psychological barrier. I am simply amazed at how so many believe what the mainstream media feeds us and the belief that their respective governments care about them. Its about management and control.

Life is about choices. We can choose to listen to the media and medicos say and watch all of our freedoms and liberties vanish (theirs won't, they are obviously not hurting for work or adoration) or we can understand that free society demands a certain understood level of risks. At the very end of the day, NONE of us are getting out of this realm alive, the latest scare tactic be damned.

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 12:46 PM
link   
a reply to: BiffTannen

Indeed. Wear your mask. It is more than just a ritual. Its polarizing. I believe it to be a visual indicator more than anything. As I do my 5 miles per morning at 5am along Toronto streets, I pass many. Walking, eyes down, mask on. Most cut a wide birth around me as if I were a neon-lit leper; slowly jogging, sans mask in -5 to -12 temperatures. And those are just people on the street. I see countless cars along the way with only one occupant; mask on, alone inside their little bubble.

I can only imagine the wickedness and the intelligence it would
take to put all this together. Or what that kind of power to cast
this, what seems like a spell would do to myself. Or any other
normal human being of modest means. An intellect greater than
mans seems highly indicative. This does seem to be the case not
just now. But as far back as our history goes. The evil is always
there. Always remembered marked in our minds.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join