It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Protestors storm capitol

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 01:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

originally posted by: djz3ro

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

originally posted by: Bluntone22
Hundreds have pushed past barricades marching towards the Capitol building.

www.washingtonpost.com...

Surely, it's only "leftists" that get all rioty and violent? At least, according to some folk on here?

Surely riots are an acceptable way to get your voice heard, according to some folks on here AND people with actual power on the left

Don't recall seeing you post this when Antifa are rioting.

But it's okay we know about the double standards.

What are you talking about?

I condemned left wing violence

My statement here is calling out those on the left who made excuses for riots, I’m not saying I believe that myself

I wish this wasn't happening either, but I'm disgusted that the very same people who bent over backward making excuses for last year's rioting are now suddenly condemning this. 'Eff the lot of you.

There's a part of me that hopes the capitol burns tonight. I don't think it's a large part, but at the moment I'm still not sure.

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 01:06 PM
link   

And the allies we need, the majority of people that aren’t strongly establishment or populist, will look at these images and be disgusted

Anyone not siding with justice at this moment will never be an ally.

Or a retarded one at best.

link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

DC cops sucker punched a Patriot and they were shooting rubber bullets at them. It's not going well. Not at all.

link   
Many people will get hurt tonight.

If you are in DC please don't go to this protest or riot or whatever it is. It is NOT safe.

(post by Wide-Eyes removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 01:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: DeusInAbsentia
Live feed right here: youtu.be...

I’ll be honest; these Trump supporters are acting like total savages. Blue Lives Matter, yet I’ve been watching this feed for about 20 minutes now and they’ve been fairly violent throughout. Had this been leftist protestors acting this way we’d be rightfully calling them out.

Plus, what’s the plan here? They storm the Capitol whilst the House/Senate deliberate and debate the election outcome, and then what?

I’m all for peaceful protest, so let’s keep it that way, surely?

For well over a year now, these people have been supporting and backing up the same people who are now getting in their way. They're still all about blue lives matter, but not for the traitors holding them back and sucker punching them.

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 01:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

DC cops sucker punched a Patriot and they were shooting rubber bullets at them. It's not going well. Not at all.

The videos at Gateway Pundit clearly showed the cops macing people who were just standing there shouting.

The cops aren't looking good at all. Let's face it: sometimes the police get a bad rap for very real reasons. Like that business last night where the cop in Wisconsin got away with shooting some black dude 6 times.
edit on 6-1-2021 by AndyFromMichigan because: (no reason given)

link   
EPIC!!
This is the first battle of the Civil War it seems.

link   
a reply to: LSU2018

Agreed. I think Back the Blue might lose some support after today.

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 01:11 PM
link   

The left set the standards for peaceful protest. Surely you can't complain when the other side uses the same tactics.

The left is burning the country down, so let’s do it too. That’s your take?

And when the dust settles and you’re stood amongst the rubble, then what? Yikes.

Let the Left do whatever they want without repurcussions without ever standing up for our own rights?

That's your take?

link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

originally posted by: djz3ro

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

Surely, it's only "leftists" that get all rioty and violent? At least, according to some folk on here?

Surely riots are an acceptable way to get your voice heard, according to some folks on here AND people with actual power on the left

Don't recall seeing you post this when Antifa are rioting.

But it's okay we know about the double standards.

What are you talking about?

I condemned left wing violence

My statement here is calling out those on the left who made excuses for riots, I’m not saying I believe that myself

I wish this wasn't happening either, but I'm disgusted that the very same people who bent over backward making excuses for last year's rioting are now suddenly condemning this. 'Eff the lot of you.

There's a part of me that hopes the capitol burns tonight. I don't think it's a large part, but at the moment I'm still not sure.

Amazing isn't it? Just came off a "summer of love" with nothing but leftist protestors burning and robbing stores all summer long over sh*t that wasn't even true. Blue city politicians taking to the podium asking to "give them space". Even the CDC got in on it giving exceptions to protestors during the lock down.

Now all of a sudden they abhor conservatives doing the same thing...

link   
Protestors have breached the line and made it to directly outside the building: youtu.be...

This is literally insane, what’s the play here? Storm the Capitol whilst your Senators are trying to challenge the election outcome? Then what?
edit on 6-1-2021 by DeusInAbsentia because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Is the war on or not yet? Everyone needs a common plan in the head and determination to proceed once it's on. Unlike a dog barking behind a fence not knowing what to do once the fence is gone.
Some forks and ropes, torches and molotov cocktails. I see them trying to breach but they dont even have helmets. Guys are being beaten in the head with batons. Heads with just hats on them. You dont win a fight with just being brave and able to eat some punches.
It's hard to watch from a chair

link   

originally posted by: LanceCorvette

The left set the standards for peaceful protest. Surely you can't complain when the other side uses the same tactics.

The left is burning the country down, so let’s do it too. That’s your take?

And when the dust settles and you’re stood amongst the rubble, then what? Yikes.

Let the Left do whatever they want without repurcussions without ever standing up for our own rights?

That's your take?

Thank you sir. May I have another?

link   
a reply to: Nivhk

I'm just saying that the Right kind of lost any sympathy crying about police violence when they spent all summer advocating that anyone who didn't follow police directions should be shot dead on the spot.

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 01:13 PM
link   
I do not recall a single lefty on here excusing the riots or saying it was ok to do. At most, some were claiming it was right-wingers disguised as Antifa, or that they understood why they were rioting while not condemning it.

If someone can find me one post of a lefty on here saying it was ok for the idiots to be rioting, I’ll Palpal you $25 right now.

Outside of ATS, of course there were people rooting them on, but here on ATS, I didn’t see it said once. Some of you guys get so wrapped up in this sh*t you just start re-writing what actually happened.

(post by Oldcarpy2 removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 01:14 PM
link   
a reply to: DeusInAbsentia

How often do hecklers stand in the peanut gallery?

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Protestors have beached the line and made it to directly outside the building: youtu.be...

This is literally insane, what’s the play here? Storm the Capitol whilst your Senators are trying to challenge the election outcome? Then what?

I don't know what their plan is, or even if they have a plan. But the election challenge won't amount to anything, and literally every single person in this country knows it.

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 01:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Drucifer

They were mostly peaceful protests.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join