It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Protestors storm capitol

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+7 more 
posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Hundreds have pushed past barricades marching towards the Capitol building.

www.washingtonpost.com...

Two nearby buildings evacuated.
edit on 6-1-2021 by Bluntone22 because: (no reason given)

This is not the Mud Pit!
Please read
www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on Wed Jan 6 2021 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

+14 more 
posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 12:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22
I just posted this in another thread just before your OP, but should probably go here

it appears that trump was a bigger idiot than I suspected or a complete Ahole if he doesn't have some miracle trick up his sleeve (declass everything or pence overthrowing the vote) to release today and quickly at that.

Thank about what he just did. He invited ALL his supporters to meet up in one location with the expectations of something great to be delivered. Well what the fk do you think is going to happen when you have a large mob of disappointed people.

if DC burns tonight its trump fault and adds more evidence to support this whole [letter that cant be mentioned here] movement was purposely created to push us closer to a civil war and chaos as I have suggested before.

Proceed with caution people and keep level headed.

edit on 15131America/ChicagoWed, 06 Jan 2021 13:15:16 -0600000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

+5 more 
posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 12:41 PM
link   
The tree of liberty is looking very yellow and withered.

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Chances of a real crap show is great today. The farce in capital hill at the moment and the mobs on the street..

(post by Oldcarpy2 removed for political trolling and baiting)
+20 more 
posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 12:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22

Sad but predictable

The establishment is winning again

They celebrated the left doing this over and over

They knew that this would lead to the other side doing the same

Now this event, which has no chance to change anything for the positive, will be used to justify cracking down on populist

And the allies we need, the majority of people that aren’t strongly establishment or populist, will look at these images and be disgusted

Having said all of this, every single person on the left that refused to condemn left wing violence has no right whatsoever to criticize the same tactics being predictably used by the other side

+7 more 
posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 12:44 PM
link   
If DC burns it’s the senates fault. If this was BML protest the two evacuated buildings would be ashes with the people still in them.

a reply to: interupt42

+1 more 
posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Live feed right here: youtu.be...

I’ll be honest; these Trump supporters are acting like total savages. Blue Lives Matter, yet I’ve been watching this feed for about 20 minutes now and they’ve been fairly violent throughout. Had this been leftist protestors acting this way we’d be rightfully calling them out.

Plus, what’s the plan here? They storm the Capitol whilst the House/Senate deliberate and debate the election outcome, and then what?

I’m all for peaceful protest, so let’s keep it that way, surely?
edit on 6-1-2021 by DeusInAbsentia because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 12:45 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 12:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

Sad but predictable

Now this event, which has no chance to change anything for the positive, will be used to justify cracking down on populist

And the allies we need, the majority of people that aren’t strongly establishment or populist, will look at these images and be disgusted

Having said all of this, every single person on the left that refused to condemn left wing violence has no right whatsoever to criticize the same tactics being predictably used by the other side

Not at all the fault of these pro Trump protesters, then?

link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

Post removed by staff

Surely riots are an acceptable way to get your voice heard, according to some folks on here AND people with actual power on the left

Funny how now all of the sudden they will now think riots are a bad thing

The vast majority of trump rallies don’t have riots, so why focus on the riots?

That’s not how I feel, I think the riots are horrible no matter who does them

That’s how those in the left with power feel
edit on Wed Jan 6 2021 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

link   

I am still arguing the next thing to happen is trump being martyred. Only way i see this ending because the election is never going to be overturned

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 12:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Athetos
If DC burns it’s the senates fault. If this was BML protest the two evacuated buildings would be ashes with the people still in them.

a reply to: interupt42

The senate was not the one inviting a mob of people to one area to only be let down.

The night is young and the disappointment is only starting.

edit on 48131America/ChicagoWed, 06 Jan 2021 12:48:09 -0600000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: interupt42
I just posted this in another thread just before your OP, but should probably go here

it appears that trump was a bigger idiot than I suspected or a complete Ahole if he doesn't have some miracle trick up his sleeve (declass everything or pence overthrowing the vote) to release today and quickly at that.

Thank about what he just did. He invited ALL his supporters to meet up in one location with the expectations of something great to be delivered. Well what the fk do you think is going to happen when you have a large mob of disappointed people.

if DC burns tonight its trump fault and adds more evidence to support this whole [letter that cant be mentioned] movement was purposely created to push us closer to a civil war and chaos as I have suggested before.

Precede with caution people and keep level headed.

I'm sure these will be mostly peaceful protests...just like all the others last year.

link   
a reply to: Grambler

I'm not on the left.

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Watching Capitol police macing Americans who are doing nothing other than peacably assembling to petition the Congress for redress.

They were just standing there shouting at the police.

Jeebus am I angry now.

I don't remember BLM or antifa getting maced.
edit on 6-1-2021 by LanceCorvette because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

Sad but predictable

Not at all the fault of these pro Trump protesters, then?

Oh I’m not a hypocrite like those that lead the left amd the democrats

Those rioting are to blame as well and are dumb and should face legal consequences

That’s my greatest weakness

I can’t sacrifice my integrity to justify hypocrisy I’m cheering for violence when it benefits my side like the establishment democrats can

I am SURE you have been very outspoken about the leadership of democrats ignoring left wing violence, right?

If not kindly sit this one out as you have no credibility

link   
Also a bomb threat:

Capitol Police evacuate second building due to bomb threat More from Fox News' Chad Pergram: Two Capitol Hill buildings now being evacuated by USCP; the Cannon House Office Building and Madison Library of Congress Building. Separately Fox News' Jennifer Schonberger, Cannon is being evacuated due to a bomb threat.

www.foxnews.com...

It’s in the live blog in link

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Sad but predictable

Quoted for truth. Finally something REAL for leftists to be angry at Trump for.

I haven't agreed with all of his decisions but they weren't as bad as the left twisted them to be.

What happens here is gonna be a deal breaker.

+7 more 
posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 12:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

If they do only "mostly Peaceful" arsons, lootings, and murders, then it'll be okay because; reasons.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join