It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ivermectin and Covid 19

page: 1

join
share:
+6 more 
posted on Dec, 30 2020 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Efficacy of treating Covid-19 with Ivermectin

1) Since 2012, multiple in-vitro studies have demonstrated that Ivermectin inhibits the replication
of many viruses, including influenza, Zika, Dengue and others (Mastrangelo et al.,
2012;Wagstaff et al., 2012;Tay et al., 2013;Götz et al., 2016;Varghese et al., 2016;Atkinson et
al., 2018;Lv et al., 2018;King et al., 2020;Yang et al., 2020).

2) Ivermectin inhibits SARS-CoV-2 replication and binding to host tissue via several observed
and proposed mechanisms (Caly et al., 2020b).

4) Ivermectin significantly diminishes viral load and protects against organ damage in multiple
animal models when infected with SARS-CoV-2 or similar coronaviruses (Arevalo et al.,
2020;de Melo et al., 2020).

5) Ivermectin prevents transmission and development of COVID-19 disease in those exposed to
infected patients (Behera et al., 2020;Bernigaud et al., 2020;Carvallo et al., 2020b;Elgazzar et
al., 2020;Hellwig and Maia, 2020;Shouman, 2020)

There's that and MUCH MORE data which supports use of Ivermectin as a viable treatment and PREVENTION of Covid-19.

Ivermectin costs $4 at the pharmacy. Remdesivir costs $2000 per dose. Follow the money.

Front Line Covid-19 Critical Care Alliance
edit on 30-12-2020 by CIAGypsy because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2020 @ 05:13 PM
link   
a reply to: CIAGypsy

I've watched that before. I've heard nothing since.....which is a tragedy........same goes for HCQ/Zinc.

It's insanity.

The mRNA solutions, which are not vaccines, or any of the other actual vaccine candidates, should be a last resort, not a first line of defense. A basic risk analysis should make that pretty bloody obvious.

But you're correct, clearly there is another agenda here and I suspect it's more than just money.

Ask yourself one simple question;

Why would you inject someone, say 18 years old, who has near ZERO chance of actually getting ill, let alone dying, with a substance that has no know outcome......zero....nada. That's not medicine, it's not science,it's even beyond snake oil & quackery. It's criminal.

edit on 30 12 2020 by myselfaswell because: I bloody well felt like it ok.....just get over it.....jeez.

posted on Dec, 30 2020 @ 05:14 PM
link   
a reply to: CIAGypsy

How they can continue to ignore people like this doctor is beyond me. Bottom line - this stuff WORKS.

posted on Dec, 30 2020 @ 07:48 PM
link   
It looks like a crime against humanity from here by covering up and pretending that effective treatments do not exist for covid. The consequence of all this media censorship and misreporting has allowed for lockdowns, mask mandates and vaccinations. Been some good profits for a few as small business is smashed. There has been a strong and organized campaign to hide the facts, take the Frontline American Doctors as one example.

Money has been a motivating factor in the way this is playing out. Strong themes of a depopulation agenda at work as well further up the chain.

posted on Dec, 30 2020 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Central American Nation of Belize Authorizes Use of Ivermectin for COVID-19

Uni taid, Part of the World Health Organization Funding Ivermectin Research Targeting COVID-19 led by British Expert

You all need to be push hard on multimedia make it viral bombard tv, politicians both sides play them off against each other

X is in charge but not using the Ivermectin to save lives. Tell BLM they are being deliberately allow to catch covid.
Someone make a meme with a cat it will go viral MSM is silent so go for all grass roots.

posted on Dec, 30 2020 @ 08:26 PM
link   

SIGN THE PETITION:
NIH, update your Covid-19 guidelines regarding ivermectin so fewer people die

Marik Protocol:
www.evms.edu...

InVitro Ivermectin study:
www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

Argentina Study:
media.marinomed.com...

France Nursing Home Study:
translate.google.com...

Egypt study:
assets.researchsquare.com...

Population study in Africa:
www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

Epidemiological Data from Peru and other countries:
covid19criticalcare.com...

FLCCC summary statement on Ivermectin:
covid19criticalcare.com...

posted on Dec, 31 2020 @ 12:27 AM
link   
It also works great for more serious things like treating all kinds of parasites and worms in dogs, cats, horses, in the gut or in the blood, you name it. But ya! probably wont be making as much money as the other stuff. Didn't you guys give like some odd number of billions to the pharma companies to make the vaccines to then sell back to the people at a premium.

That's like paying twice to be charged a few thousand.

To cure yall of the covid, sniffles and all.

And by you guys I mean the government. I forgot what the amount was, just a random news piece on the TV was talking about how congress approved some billions to fund the vaccine rollout.

So ya! Gona be spending billions to cure something that's not that dangerous, which something that off the counter with a prescriptions could cure for a fraction of the price. That's the guberment for ya! I mean, by now yall should know the deal how that shindiglle works. And by works? I mean dont not really work. But the infomercials on the Tubes sure sell it good to the general populous.

When everything that has come out of the corporate media for the past few hundread years has been lies. You would think people would get it by now. But no.

And pretty sure stocks and such will go up, CEOs and shareholders will give themself s bonuses. Etc etc.

Though I am interested to see what effects these MRNA vaccines will have on the greater populous over time. So its not all to waste. I guess. The fun has just begun.

new topics

top topics

join