It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Experience With COVID: I don’t believe it’s a naturally occurring virus.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2020 @ 04:31 AM
link   
a reply to: BrianFlanders

So you can think of it this way. When you get into your car every day, you are probably pretty sure that you will arrive at your destination safe and sound. You are probably pretty confident in your ability to drive your car safely and/or avoid any unexpected dangers. But you can't be sure of that, right? This is really a false sense of security. That is why we have auto insurance. That is why we have seatbelts and airbags and vehicle designs that are based on constant crash testing.

Yes but...
seatbelts, airbags & better vehicle designs.
Have all been (proven) to be "lifesaving" and at least 80 to 90% effective

(Auto insurance is the equivalent of health/life insurance in this situation so that's a given)

Yet facemasks, social distancing, and quarantines. So far have proven to be 0% effective in dropping infection rates & deaths

According to the MSM they to date only continue to rise...

Also I have since the spring heard countless stories of people who say they or a loved one did everything they was supposed to do & fallowed all the guidelines
Yet still contracted it and some died

So tell me how do all the so called
"precautionary guidelines"
work again???

Actually all these so called "precautionary guidelines" aimed at "preventing infections" or to "slow the spread"...
Have actually been proven to only make matters worse and cause more harm then good

The funny thing is they have came out with evidence that vitamin D helps alot

Experts send Vitamin D and Covid-19 open letter to worlds governments

And what is the #1 way to get
vitamin D?... Sunlight...
But yet they have been telling everyone from day #1 to quarantine and to this day it's still there first plan of attack in a "hot spot" Is to "lockdown" and quarantine everyone why?

Do they want people sick?
Do they want people's immune system's to be weakened?
Because that's all the "guidelines" accomplish

It also seems to me it is a very very useful tool for TPTB to gain wealth and keep the economy afloat
Remember the government was shutting shut down due to budget negotiations and the economy bubble was going to bust any min. before the headlines were overtaken by C-19?
And the economy / markets & the us $ was about to crash

Now just look how much money the big corporations & government have made since the pandemic,
and with all that left over bailout/stimulus money being dumped into the system it's no wonder...

So now we can just print as much money as we want now???
No gold standard backing it up?

Do you people know what the
federal reserve actually is?

Do you people have any idea how much money 3 trillion dollars is???

Anyone with half a brain can look around, read the signs, read between the lines and see what's actually going on here

Why do you think they are calling for a global debt reset?

(The great reset is coming)

You are owned livestock

Wake up sheeple!!!

posted on Dec, 27 2020 @ 05:32 AM
link   
a reply to: DustybudzZ

What can we do to stop the great reset? Or is it too late?

posted on Dec, 27 2020 @ 07:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Assassin82

You need glutathione

posted on Dec, 27 2020 @ 09:20 AM
link   
a reply to: LordAhriman

Well, the election was totally above board too. A good friend (and fellow car enthusiast) is an emergency room doc. He's told me time after time that this virus is damned odd. Most of the time, something like this has a narrow set of symptoms. What this virus has is a very wide set. What kills your spouse, you may not even know you have. That is what scares health care workers.

posted on Dec, 27 2020 @ 09:33 AM
link   
I'd like to know why anti-bacterials work so well against the early onset of a virus - if it's a virus at all......

posted on Dec, 27 2020 @ 10:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: anticitizen

in 2010, the rockefeller foundation talked about a future scenario exactly like the one we have today.

event 201 was the dry run with a fictional corona virus and shorty after, the virus was here.

and now the world economic forum tells us how they will implement the new world order.

coincidence?
ask "cui bono" and look at the world.

also, whats your vitamin d status? i'm asking because scientific evidence emerges that low concentration of vitamin d correlates with severe symtoms or symtoms at all.

I think there is absolutely something to the vitamin d angle.

When a family member got COVID this year, who lives in the house, me and two other family members never tested positive despite interacting with this person the entire time.

Given we were on quarantine - which is standard - we didn’t have a ton to do. But, I did sit outside and work on my tan for a few hours a day since normally I’d be stuck in an office. It felt great, I continued to set PRs on my workouts at home and never tested positive for the virus or felt sick.

I chalk that up to vitamin D and sun exposure at minimum to some extent. The people I’ve seen have more problems with the virus are those who don’t really go outside all that much or get a tan. If you’re north of the 45th parallel - outdoorsy type or not - you won’t get much sun right now.

I’m taking 4000 IUs of Vitamin D a day and, knock on wood, have remained cold free to this point in the season. There seems to be something to it.

posted on Dec, 27 2020 @ 10:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: billxam

Well, the election was totally above board too. A good friend (and fellow car enthusiast) is an emergency room doc. He's told me time after time that this virus is damned odd. Most of the time, something like this has a narrow set of symptoms. What this virus has is a very wide set. What kills your spouse, you may not even know you have. That is what scares health care workers.

This is consistent with my experience as well - and it makes me a little nervous in the sense that typically a normal virus has a set of expected symptoms - yet this virus has lots and lots of potential symptoms that see to target people at random (to our knowledge at this point).

The symptom aspect - or rather the large number of potential symptoms - is one of the things that gave me pause/wonder about the viruses origin in that I can’t recall a communicable virus that has this many different potential impacts.

posted on Dec, 27 2020 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Had anyone pondered the idea that this could be a set of different virus’? Maybe multiple viruses attached to one? I don’t even know if that’s possible, but it could explain the varying symptoms and the fact that pneumonia and the flu are not being tested much.

posted on Dec, 27 2020 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Agreed! *gives you Star and Flag*

posted on Dec, 27 2020 @ 05:21 PM
link   
It sounds #ty either way. Glad you got through it. Couple of family members got it but they both worked in the ICU.

posted on Dec, 27 2020 @ 07:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: DustybudzZ
a reply to: BrianFlanders

So you can think of it this way. When you get into your car every day, you are probably pretty sure that you will arrive at your destination safe and sound. You are probably pretty confident in your ability to drive your car safely and/or avoid any unexpected dangers. But you can't be sure of that, right? This is really a false sense of security. That is why we have auto insurance. That is why we have seatbelts and airbags and vehicle designs that are based on constant crash testing.

Yes but...
seatbelts, airbags & better vehicle designs.
Have all been (proven) to be "lifesaving" and at least 80 to 90% effective

(Auto insurance is the equivalent of health/life insurance in this situation so that's a given)

Yet facemasks, social distancing, and quarantines. So far have proven to be 0% effective in dropping infection rates & deaths

According to the MSM they to date only continue to rise...

Also I have since the spring heard countless stories of people who say they or a loved one did everything they was supposed to do & fallowed all the guidelines
Yet still contracted it and some died

So tell me how do all the so called
"precautionary guidelines"
work again???

Actually all these so called "precautionary guidelines" aimed at "preventing infections" or to "slow the spread"...
Have actually been proven to only make matters worse and cause more harm then good

The funny thing is they have came out with evidence that vitamin D helps alot

Experts send Vitamin D and Covid-19 open letter to worlds governments

And what is the #1 way to get
vitamin D?... Sunlight...
But yet they have been telling everyone from day #1 to quarantine and to this day it's still there first plan of attack in a "hot spot" Is to "lockdown" and quarantine everyone why?

Do they want people sick?
Do they want people's immune system's to be weakened?
Because that's all the "guidelines" accomplish

It also seems to me it is a very very useful tool for TPTB to gain wealth and keep the economy afloat
Remember the government was shutting shut down due to budget negotiations and the economy bubble was going to bust any min. before the headlines were overtaken by C-19?
And the economy / markets & the us $ was about to crash

Now just look how much money the big corporations & government have made since the pandemic,
and with all that left over bailout/stimulus money being dumped into the system it's no wonder...

So now we can just print as much money as we want now???
No gold standard backing it up?

Do you people know what the
federal reserve actually is?

Do you people have any idea how much money 3 trillion dollars is???

Anyone with half a brain can look around, read the signs, read between the lines and see what's actually going on here

Why do you think they are calling for a global debt reset?

(The great reset is coming)

You are owned livestock

Wake up sheeple!!!

Let me first by saying that you've been greatly misinformed.
Wearing mask, social distancing, and washing hands do minimize the chance of catching covid.
But how many really practice these guidelines?
You maybe be one but if others ignore and get infected your chance of getting covid goes up if you're around those people.
Yeah masks distancing and frequent washing aren't bulletproof but what else can you do other than living in some no man's island alone?

Misguided and ill advised info makes things worse and I believe that's what you've been following imo.
edit on 27-12-2020 by Dumbdowned because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2020 @ 08:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman
Good luck with this thread here. While I've seen healthy family and friends absolutely ravaged by it, most here either think it doesn't exist, or that it's less dangerous than the flu or common cold. You'll be called a liar, etc...

Over here in the real world, I'm sorry to hear it hit you so hard, and I'm glad you're here to tell us of your experience!

Here's my wife's cousin's story from a couple weeks ago. He was a denier like most of this site, then he died twice from it and lived to tell about it.

Guy what is wrong with you ?

I mean seriously give it a rest , as if we don't have enough negativity from the Media .

What are you the Covid-19 Shame police , pointing out random desperate stories about this virus does not prove anything it just makes you seem desperate .

Cherry pick stories all you like , The Statistics about this Virus do not lie and Statistically it is a nothing burger end of story.

www.today.com...

look look click on my Story I found on Google in .03 seconds about Alcohol nearly killing a College teen , Why are you not shaming us about Alcohol or Cancer or literally anything else that kills people in droves .
edit on 27-12-2020 by asabuvsobelow because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2020 @ 10:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: chiefsmom
I don't know if it is man made or not, but it sure seems, in my case, (I have it right now) to affect my already known conditions areas.
Started with 3-4 days of almost crippling joint pain, I have rheumatoid arthritis. Then, last night I got scared, because I could not catch my breath, or felt like I could not get a deep enough breath.
Since I already have COPD, this scared the bejezus out of me.
I do NOT want to go to the hospital.
Luckily, I tried a old folk remedy, and it worked.

Still feel overall weak, and I have had to take a nap everyday since Tuesday, the day I got tested.
It sucks.

What was your old folk remedy that helped you?

Sore joints? I have those lots of times. Knee caps keep messing up from years of kneeling on them doing insulating roofing, and building houses and garages. Used to kneeling and sitting back on my calves, which makes my knees loosen and I stretch out my ankles. I used to wear boots, but my knees are now stiff from something, possibly RA because my sister had that really bad. My back got hurt multiple times on the job, I blame it on my boss....who was me, that ignorant jerk never took enough precautions and made me do the hardest and riskiest work so the guys working for me would not get hurt. Damn that Rickymouse, he was such a slave driver.
edit on 27-12-2020 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2020 @ 10:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: chiefsmom
I don't know if it is man made or not, but it sure seems, in my case, (I have it right now) to affect my already known conditions areas.
Started with 3-4 days of almost crippling joint pain, I have rheumatoid arthritis. Then, last night I got scared, because I could not catch my breath, or felt like I could not get a deep enough breath.
Since I already have COPD, this scared the bejezus out of me.
I do NOT want to go to the hospital.
Luckily, I tried a old folk remedy, and it worked.

Still feel overall weak, and I have had to take a nap everyday since Tuesday, the day I got tested.
It sucks.

I sure hope you get better quick, we need you here to keep us guys in line.

posted on Dec, 28 2020 @ 03:10 AM
link   
Cause it was a doozy you say it was man made?

Im open to that, but that’s like my dad can beat up your dad kind of opinion throwing. Give us something to sink our teeth into.

posted on Dec, 28 2020 @ 04:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: The2Billies

I'm well aware that Chinese society and culture are racist. Most Asian cultures are.

But that doesn't change what I said. They'd axe white folks as quickly as the rest if they could.

You are talking about a culture that has a serious imbalance of men to women because they are just that misogynist that being only allowed to have one child, they will either abort or abandon the females in favor of having a male just that often. If they do that to their own children, then of course what wouldn't they do to total strangers of other ethnicities?

They would probably but I saw a Vice documentary where Asian culture holds caucasians in very high regard. They have white people over their that are "whites for hire".

If a prominent businessman or politician holds an event they hire white people to stand next to them in photo ops and so forth. They see it as a status symbol to have a white guy in a suit be part of their entourage. Weird...

posted on Dec, 28 2020 @ 08:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rob808
Cause it was a doozy you say it was man made?

Im open to that, but that’s like my dad can beat up your dad kind of opinion throwing. Give us something to sink our teeth into.

I’ve spent a few minutes trying to understand your “dad vs dad” analogy....I’ve determined it to be not applicable. Or at least, whatever you’re trying to say with doesn’t work in this situation.

Anyway, as I said in my original post...it was purely anecdotal, which is weak evidence...again....as I said earlier.

I did offer some evidence from an evolutionary biologist. Did you happen to watch that video I linked?

posted on Dec, 28 2020 @ 11:18 AM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse
Feeling so much better today! Check your PM!

posted on Dec, 28 2020 @ 11:44 AM
link   
a reply to: chiefsmom

Glad you are feeling better !

Would you like to share, any remedies and/or meds that may have helped ?

posted on Dec, 28 2020 @ 02:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: billxam

Likely this is what we should expect from a virus engineered for "gain of function". Thank you Anthony Fauci, engineering for gain of function on tax payer dollars.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join