It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Experience With COVID: I don’t believe it’s a naturally occurring virus.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 25 2020 @ 06:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Galacticsun
a reply to: anticitizen

originally posted by: anticitizen
a reply to: Assassin82

in 2010, the rockefeller foundation talked about a future scenario exactly like the one we have today.

event 201 was the dry run with a fictional corona virus and shorty after, the virus was here.

and now the world economic forum tells us how they will implement the new world order.

coincidence?
ask "cui bono" and look at the world.

also, whats your vitamin d status? i'm asking because scientific evidence emerges that low concentration of vitamin d correlates with severe symtoms or symtoms at all.

I've done a detailed post on this yesterday that you might find interesting. The good stuff is the second half of the post.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

snf your thread, good to see another one deep down in that covid rabbit hole.
there are just so many breadcrumps that lead to the conclusion this virus was released on purpose.
i see a growing amount of people realizing this.
however, a flu-like virus wouldn't justify the hard measures that lurk around the corner.
they will spread a more letal version if we resist and don't follow the carved path.
stay safe, educate others and never give up the fight

posted on Dec, 25 2020 @ 07:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Galacticsun
a reply to: anticitizen

in 2010, the rockefeller foundation talked about a future scenario exactly like the one we have today.

event 201 was the dry run with a fictional corona virus and shorty after, the virus was here.

and now the world economic forum tells us how they will implement the new world order.

coincidence?
ask "cui bono" and look at the world.

also, whats your vitamin d status? i'm asking because scientific evidence emerges that low concentration of vitamin d correlates with severe symtoms or symtoms at all.

I've done a detailed post on this yesterday that you might find interesting. The good stuff is the second half of the post.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

snf your thread, good to see another one deep down in that covid rabbit hole.
there are just so many breadcrumps that lead to the conclusion this virus was released on purpose.
i see a growing amount of people realizing this.
however, a flu-like virus wouldn't justify the hard measures that lurk around the corner.
they will spread a more letal version if we resist and don't follow the carved path.
stay safe, educate others and never give up the fight

I expect us to be "seeded" if we don't submit. It make sense, from their perspective. This agenda is about control and the people pushing the agenda will stop at literally nothing to get their way. Sadly, a good part of the population has been convinced that it is better to live a crippled life in mortal fear than to be free-thinking, independent people who are willing to take risks. And they have also succumbed to the lie the anyone who does not embrace that same fear is their mortal enemy.

(post by LordAhriman removed for a manners violation)

posted on Dec, 25 2020 @ 07:25 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 25 2020 @ 07:35 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 25 2020 @ 07:41 PM
link   
I don't know if it is man made or not, but it sure seems, in my case, (I have it right now) to affect my already known conditions areas.
Started with 3-4 days of almost crippling joint pain, I have rheumatoid arthritis. Then, last night I got scared, because I could not catch my breath, or felt like I could not get a deep enough breath.
Since I already have COPD, this scared the bejezus out of me.
I do NOT want to go to the hospital.
Luckily, I tried a old folk remedy, and it worked.

Still feel overall weak, and I have had to take a nap everyday since Tuesday, the day I got tested.
It sucks.

posted on Dec, 25 2020 @ 07:41 PM
link   
double post
edit on 25-12-2020 by chiefsmom because: fixed it

(post by LordAhriman removed for a manners violation)

posted on Dec, 25 2020 @ 07:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nothin
a reply to: Gryphon66

Why should one believe the mass-media : this time ?
Has TPTB sold them to humanitarians, and they are suddenly free to tell us 'truth' ?

Sure : even the worst of liars and scammers, might sometimes speak 'truth'.
But now, in the middle of their power-play ?

You shouldn't believe anything or anybody.

You should gather the best evidence you can, and use your reasoning mind to decide where you stand.

I quoted mainstream media to show that the fact taht there was a lab in Wuhan China doing experiments with coronaviruses and these labs were reported by State department officials as being unsafe is common knowledge.

posted on Dec, 25 2020 @ 07:56 PM
link   
a reply to: LordAhriman

Well said.

Some are pro-life but aren't willing to wear a mask for short periods, saying "everybody dies sometime."

(post by LordAhriman removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Dec, 25 2020 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Perhaps there should be some attempt to find common ground between the people who suspect it's an engineered pathogen and those who would rather just trust the authorities?

At the end of the day, I'd be willing to bet almost anything that there isn't anyone who doesn't understand the science behind it is capable of knowing the truth without trusting someone who does understand the science. And I have not seen a lot of deniers anywhere explaining the science of why they are so certain or having an open and honest debate with a scientist who is not a denier.

In the end, it is hard for me to believe that absolutely every living scientist (or person) who is capable of understanding this is controlled by sinister forces.

I don't always automatically just trust the experts on absolutely everything. I occasionally get suspicious about things that don't seem right. But I will not stake my life on a suspicion that is based on a hunch and/or the fact that I don't like or trust the messenger.

So you can think of it this way. When you get into your car every day, you are probably pretty sure that you will arrive at your destination safe and sound. You are probably pretty confident in your ability to drive your car safely and/or avoid any unexpected dangers. But you can't be sure of that, right? This is really a false sense of security. That is why we have auto insurance. That is why we have seatbelts and airbags and vehicle designs that are based on constant crash testing.

The bottom line is that a lot of people are great drivers but accidents still happen to the best of us. Most of us would probably not get into a vehicle that was made before there were even seatbelts with no insurance and drive it on modern roads every single day. You might get away with it your whole life and live to be 100. But if your luck runs out one day, you're going to pay the price for being wrong.

So. You suspect the virus is manmade. OK.....

1. What would be the motive?
2. Let's suppose that it is. Who is going to prove it and why haven't they already?
3. What do you have to gain by asserting that it must be and wasting your time arguing with people who don't believe you?
4. What do you have to lose by telling your story to anyone who will listen and telling them this thing is real and it's no joke? How are you helping people by planting seeds of uncertainty and distrust in their minds at such a time as this?
5. What do people have to gain if they believe the deniers and get infected and die from it? What will that accomplish? If you know that it is real and that it is as bad as you say it is, your message should be a clear "You don't want this!"
6. Wouldn't your energy be better spent urging authorities to provide better PPE (for example)? Most of the people I see wearing masks are wearing masks that will not provide much (if any) protection from any kind of infection. Why is this? Because the really good masks are difficult to find and much more expensive. And even if people can get them, many people are not wearing them right (Hint - If you have a big bushy beard, the best mask in the world will not protect you because you cannot achieve a good seal that way).

Just....common sense. If you know the virus is real and you know that it's really going to suck for many people if they get infected, you are not doing them any favors by creating doubt and uncertainty in their minds and stirring up conflict. What needs to happen is people need to protect themselves however they can. Regardless of where it came from, you don't want it. That is the message that will keep people alive. And it is important that their survival is their top priority. These people are not going to be safe if they're out on the streets protesting in crowds because they thing the truth will come out if they make enough noise. No. They will probably either just get infected or carry the infection to their spouse or their mom and dad or some other member of their family or their coworkers or something.
edit on 25-12-2020 by BrianFlanders because: (no reason given)

(post by MarlbBlack removed for a manners violation)

posted on Dec, 25 2020 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Caution!!!!!!!!!

All rules for POLITE debate will be enforced.
Members must also Stay on Topic!!!
Trolling, And What To Do About It

Community Announcement re: Decorum

Terms And Conditions Of Use

You are responsible for your own posts.....those who ignore that responsibility will face mod actions.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

posted on Dec, 25 2020 @ 10:24 PM
link   
This summer I thought that if new strains will start to pop up as soon as the scare tactics don't work enough, then it's not only man made but also intentional.

They have an effective strategy. First release a soft strain and overreact on it. The sheep will follow no mater if overacting or not, but a lot will start to question the overreaction. But then if enough people doubt in your overreaction, then you realease a stronger strain, that is actually dangerous. Then you can say that our overreaction was right, they should overreact again in the future, and every oponents mounths should be shut.

Imagine the alternative. You release a strong strain right away. A lot of people will just die and people will probably blame the gov from it. But this smooth strategy is gradually smothering the society is quite genius, if one could say this.

posted on Dec, 25 2020 @ 10:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman
Good luck with this thread here. While I've seen healthy family and friends absolutely ravaged by it, most here either think it doesn't exist, or that it's less dangerous than the flu or common cold. You'll be called a liar, etc...

Over here in the real world, I'm sorry to hear it hit you so hard, and I'm glad you're here to tell us of your experience!

Here's my wife's cousin's story from a couple weeks ago. He was a denier like most of this site, then he died twice from it and lived to tell about it.

Yes some people get a bad case of this virus while for the majority it is just a mild case. This thread is about how it started and that it does not act like a regular virus. You are not reading the thread right, your beliefs are interpreting what is being said. I personally think this virus was modified in a lab, stimulating it's mutation and studying the results in animals. I believe it escaped, but am not sure where it escaped from. It was first identified in China but it could have been brought there from an infected person from another lab. I examined a lot of the evidence out there and it does not back that it naturally just happened in a chinese market.

Also, the fact that I state that there is a lot of misinformation being spread by the CDC and government with the help of the media that twists facts, does not mean I personally believe this virus is not bad, only that the actual deaths they claim from this virus is a third of what they are saying it is. Just because you test positive for the virus does not mean the virus killed you. Lots of people die of heart attacks, during all the commotion going to the hospital and all, people can get a virus remnant in their nose. Knowing what I know about this test, I am surprised there are not more false positives than there are, in fact, a false positive with no symptoms could mean that person will think they have immunity from having the virus when they never had it. The test puts out a false positive a minimum of a third of the time if the people have only mild symptoms or are asymptomatic. Meaning that a minimum of one third of the positives in asymptomatic people are false. In certain cases it can be half of the positives are false.

+2 more 
posted on Dec, 25 2020 @ 10:30 PM
link   

One consideration that might indicate that it had a natural origin is the mutability of the virus. It would be pointless 'engineering' such an ineffective bioweapon, especially if it was likely to mutate away from being effective at any moment.

An additional reason is that many ridiculous and false things are being said about inclusions in the virus from other sequences - like having inclusions from HIV. To understand why this is not the case, you have to understand how a genetic trait is coded, what separates one gene from another.

Firstly, there are four chemical bases that make up the ribonucleic strand. Adenine, Uracil, Cytosine and Guanine. Also, these bases pair-up very strictly with each other Adenine binds exclusively with Uracil and Cytosine binds exclusively with Guanine.

Secondly, the structure of ribonucleic acids is the famous 'double helix'. Where one helix is bonded to the other one in these chemical pairs.

Thirdly, each basic coding unit (called a codon) consists of a sequence of three base pairs. These are like the 'bytes' of genetic coding.

There are also what they call "start" and "stop" codons that identify the functional boundaries of each gene sequence. Normally, the 'start' is coded with AUG (ATG in corresponding DNA sequence), however there are alternate start codons, as well, such as AUA, AUU, CUG, CAG, GUG and UUG, depending on the branch of the phylogenetic tree the life form is on.

As well as a 'start' there is also a 'stop' marker in genetic coding (UAG, UAA & UGA. There are also alternate stop codons such as AGA, AGG, UCA & UUA in some circumstances).

Each gene sits between a start and a stop. For a functional sequence to be inserted, the coding therefore must be complete from start to stop for it to have that function.

There are online genetic sequences with useable search functions such as BLAST where one may look for similarities between the sequence of organisms.

Here's a pervious ATS post with links to the actual Wuhan-Hu-1 SARS-nCov-2 sequence and instructions on how to run BLAST on it to compare it to HIV.

When compared to the YouTuber and social media posts, this is actual science.

edit on 25/12/2020 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2020 @ 10:49 PM
link   
I was sick with similar symptoms last January and it lasted a month. I have never been so sick for so long before. I agree it isn't natural and I pray we find those who monkeyed with it and bring them to justice. How many deaths are on their hands?

posted on Dec, 25 2020 @ 11:18 PM
link   
just a couple random thoughts:

the germ theory of disease....is it slam dunk proven or is it possible "germs" aren't really the cause for so many ailments.

consider: mainstream science says a human being is something like 30 trillion "human cells", about another 30-40 trillion bacteria (biome/microbiome) and around 150 trillion viruses (virome)

as far as the prevalence of viruses/virii are concerned scientists tell us viruses are everywhere. We are living like a soup of viruses. They are literally everywhere all the time. The sky itself is home to what is called the "virosphere" and measurements have been taken that suggest tens of trillions of viruses are just falling out of the sky in every square foot every second/minute/hour of every day. All bodies of water are also chock full of trillions upon trillions of viruses.

What ARE viruses? really? scientists also tell us that it was RNA viruses that actually helped build our forebrain/executive function.

if we are constantly "swimming" through an atmospheric soup of viruses and are generally not being affected by them....why not? whats so special or different about the few viruses out of those trillions that actually do make us sick, if they do?

another angle people almost never think about with regard to infection or what we call infection is the role of nutrition. Even in mainstream publications this year it was admitted that around 80% of all Covid patients that required hospitalization were Vitamin D deficient. What does Vitamin D...or ANY vitamin for that matter, have to do with getting "sick" ? If a person had the proper amounts of every necessary nutrient and it was being used correctly by the body would that person ever get "sick" ?

last point: chemical pneumonitis. check that stuff out. turns out all kinds of things from chemicals to particles (nanoparticles?) can cause pneumonia-like symptoms including fever and the whole ball of wax.

so....how sure are we that we know what we think we know?

posted on Dec, 26 2020 @ 06:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: incoserv

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: darkbake
Just look at the scientific evidence regarding the virus and you could see the same thing you did without having to experience it first-hand. COVID deniers are only hurting themselves, their own families, and their friends.

Please explain what a "covid denier" believes.

I can do that for you.

According the the perspective that this person espouses, a covid denier is anyone who does not cower in fear in the own home, hiding from life; anyone who does not trust the government, the WHO and the CDC to be a benevolent, all-knowing, wise and protective nanny-state system that will keep us safe from the boogie-man; anyone who does not keep a mask on their face 24/7, forcing them to re-breath the own waste products and contract bacterial pneumonia all because the aforementioned nanny-state tells us to; anyone who does not exhibit clear signs of being the the throes of irrational, crippling fear and is not willing to surrender all civil liberties to the state in order to gain a false sense of security.

That, my friend, is a covid denier.

Does that help?

You can thank me later.
:

And do it you did.

Wow, that was so confident, accurate and undeniable.
A great masterful articulation of the bare bones facts wether it's liked or not....I'll thank you right now.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join